Social Jill Biden's White House Christmas video is slammed as 'bizarre, freaky and absolute garbage' dance group is anti-white and pro communism

how do you know what a gay parade looks like? Are you a gay parade expert? Do you study gay parades?
You must have just climbed out from under a rock. Video clips have been posted of that very thing on this very webpage.
<23>

I'm no fan of Dementia Joe or the woman that he can't correctly name as The First Lady but I see nothing wrong with the presentation.

Not my cup of tea but who gives a shit. Some people will complain about anything and / or everything.

I'm no fan of Dementia Joe or the woman that he can't correctly name as The First Lady but I see nothing wrong with the presentation.

Not my cup of tea but who gives a shit. Some people will complain about anything and / or everything.
People have looked into the dance group and they are anti-white pro communists. They should have never been invited to the White House.

People have looked into the dance group and they are anti-white pro communists. They should have never been invited to the White House.

Jeez. If that's the case then I rescind my previous statement. Is there anything this Administration does that doesn't scream "We're a bunch of America hating f*ck-ups!"?

Jeez. If that's the case then I rescind my previous statement. Is there anything this Administration does that doesn't scream "We're a bunch of America hating f*ck-ups!"?

Yea, I am not much of a stickler, but I would be interested in seeing the internal communications as to how this group was picked.

Anti-white lmaoooooo. You guys are softer than baby shit.

Interesting how anti-racism and anti-white are the same thing in their view, and anti-racism is "radical" isnt it? And the example used is a woman talking about herself, suggesting that she is aware she got more recognition than her predecessors because of favoritism. What a disgusting lunatic! Cancel that woman and her dance group of gay freaks immediately!!

The video was not my thing and looked a bit weird. Not a big deal as whoever did it for her (or her) were trying to be "unique" and virtue signal.

However the background of the group is questionable and definitely for virtue points.

Not a big deal and not surprising.

It's just weird. Not my thing, but if others enjoyed it, good for them.

Let's see your Xmas decorations. Very curious to see what you think is class since you're also the guy that thinks Musk is alpha <45>

I used to really like our decorations. They weren't "class", but their will family created, gifted, etc. Well, my wife bought all these high end Christmas decorations that are quite amazing from an estate, but too damn nice. I'll try to get some pics (in the office now), but it feels wrong. I like the hokey family oriented stuff better. Maybe classy isn't always better? But, this is the White House, so that's different. If the Biden's like the theme and dance... good. I wish them a Merry Christmas. I hear Hunter is bringing the snow.

I just find the outfits weird. Only one looked Christmas related. Other than that the ebony goddess with the gap in her teeth can get it 😈

It almost feels like Republicans intentionally don't want to be taken seriously and want to be mocked, when they write shit like this and lose their minds in response to reading shit like this.

Yes, two of the whitest, oldest, and pro capitalist people on earth, Jill and Joe Biden, are anti white and pro communist...

"Next at 5 - sharing is caring? Learn how preschools are indoctrinating your child with Marxist propaganda. I am a very serious person and definitely not a clown. Coming up here, at fox nation"

Bunch of black folks tap dancing for ammusement. Normal behavior for Jim Crow Joe and the Brandon Crime Family.

Back