Fury vs Whyte

If they don't win they don't deserve to be in the big match anymore than Wilder and AJ did by losing imo. I don't give a damn who holds the titles going in to determine who is undisputed. I'll watch Fury/Usyk, Whyte/Usyk, Fury/AJ Whyte/AJ II and be happy because whoever steps into that match with all of the belts on the line will be the 2 best in the division facing off.

agreed. but the eye test has fury and usyk separated from the crew so far. plus the undefeated records of both. i really hope they win their next bouts (as they are favored) because an undisputed fight between the two of them is something special (in the historic sense)

Fury should be too much... would be nice if Whyte had his day though.

And youll never see me praising them for the records…… In fact, Ive been saying for years that Whyte has the best resume besides AJ.

And, had Wilder or Fury been put to sleep by 41+ year old Povetkin we’d all be laughing at them still.

This is just another example of passes Whyte gets that others dont, because hes an easy to like fan favorite.
Whyte is more deserving of the title shot than anyone else regardless of the povetkin loss

I dont see anyone just running over dillian whyte he has explosive power and he can box well. I think it could be fight of the year if this happens could go either way its heavyweight boxing fury has been dropped a couple of times and whyte is capable of doing it to him.

I dont see anyone just running over dillian whyte he has explosive power and he can box well. I think it could be fight of the year if this happens could go either way its heavyweight boxing fury has been dropped a couple of times and whyte is capable of doing it to him.

I kind of agree apart from fight of the year, Fury is to clever to stand and brawl....although I think whyte has improved drastically just not been given the chances. I'm not say he will beat Fury but I think it'll be one of Furys harder fights. Personally I'd love to see a Whyte vs AJ rematch before an AJ vs Fury. I think it'd be a really interesting fight but I don't think earn would play into it as its a huge huge risk....I think this will only happen if AJ loses to Usyk, it definitely won't happen before.

huh? He has proven himself as one of the best Hw's today, with a very solid resume. Wallin is a bum who took a dive in a fight and gave Fury a tough fight, and Whyte is just a better fighter overall if you just look at his career, and in case you didn't notice he will be by far the best fighter Fury has fought in 6 years.
Styles make fights not mma math based on fantasy fights.
Wallin may be a lower ranked but its the size and style that could matter more. Whyte really has nothing for Fury, if Fury is still in top form.

Wilder would stop Whyte. So I dont agree with your opinion on Whyte being the best hes fought. Lol.

Styles make fights not mma math based on fantasy fights.
Wallin may be a lower ranked but its the size and style that could matter more. Whyte really has nothing for Fury, if Fury is still in top form.

Wilder would stop Whyte. So I dont agree with your opinion on Whyte being the best hes fought. Lol.

You seem to be just assuming Wallin's style is tougher for Fury than Whytes would be. Based on what? Wilder can't box and he is not even very durable, unless you count surviving as a zombie for 6 rounds as 'durable'. In reality over 3 fights, he made a career average puncher like Fury, look like a prime Foreman.

Last edited:
You seem to be just assuming Wallin's style is tougher for Fury than Whytes would be. Based on what? Wilder can't box and he is not even very durable, unless you count surviving as a zombie for 6 rounds as 'durable'. In reality over 3 fights, he made a career average puncher like Fury, look like a prime Foreman.
Wilder isnt very durable? Are you really saying that?

I think seeing Wilder bullied around, dropped and exhausted by a behemoth sized Fury has given people the impression that he is some lanky weak blown up cruiserweight who gets shoved in lockers and slapped around.

That said a lot will be reconsidered about both boxers when Wilder and Fury fight other top 5 HWs

Last edited:

Yes and I clearly explained the reasoning behind it. The guy got stopped twice by Fury, and was basically out on his feet from round 4 of their last fight. He has heart but 'durable' he is not. What im saying is slightly nuanced so i can understand your confusion.

I think seeing Wilder bullied around, dropped and exhausted by a behemoth sized Fury has given people the impression that he is some lanky weak blown up cruiserweight who gets shoved in lockers and slapped around.

That said a lot will be reconsidered about both boxers when Wilder and Fury fight other top 5 HWs
Ya, Wilder is now a pushover because Fury beat him. I get that, us fans are fickle and its always based on their last outings. But just lol @ saying Wilder isnt durable. Thats fucking ridiculous. He taken absurd beatings and kept coming.

Yes and I clearly explained the reasoning behind it. The guy got stopped twice by Fury, and was basically out on his feet from round 4 of their last fight. He has heart but 'durable' he is not. What im saying is slightly nuanced so i can understand your confusion.
The guy fought through worse beatings than most people will ever even see in the ring. Theres nothing nuanced about it, its just a stupid thing to say. Wilder can take a ridiculous beating and is about as durable as they come.

Wilders still an unknown to me. He’s beaten, and sometimes struggled against guys barely in the top 50. His only elite level win is a guy with even more unwarranted hype and worse names on his record than wilder. If he actually challenges himself and fights contenders to get another shot, I think he’s 50/50 with most of the top 10. There no reason to put him on a higher level as he hasn’t beaten better fighters than most of the rest of the top 10. He fought mostly cherry picked cans in his title defences and he’s rightfully judged on it

Last edited:
The guy fought through worse beatings than most people will ever even see in the ring. Theres nothing nuanced about it, its just a stupid thing to say. Wilder can take a ridiculous beating and is about as durable as they come.
I really wonder why you are a moderator. You lack any deeper knowledge of the game and behave like a simple minded fanboy most of the times.

The member wrote about the difference of heart & cardio. Wilder got these beatings in parts because he was exhausted so fast but he lasted that long because of his huge heart. Big difference. If you analyse that even more (I guess thats too much for you) Wilders technical deficits play a huge part in that. That drains cardio. Regarding the 3rd fight it was also his lets just say not very intelligent fight camp approach regarding body weight which drained his cardio even faster.

Malik is a shitty coach and was partly responsible for Wilders even worse cardio in that fight.
The idea of gaining mass via bench pressing etc in fight camp an focus strictly on upper body is stupid as it gets and no other professional coach would have gone that road. Also Wilders previous coach and his manager talked at some point about Widler not willing to do necessary cardio drills as long as needed so Wilders approach to training seems also be a factor.

There are quite some reasons for Wilders Cardio deficits. Its multifaceted.

Last edited:
I really wonder why you are a moderator. You lack any deeper knowledge of the game and behave like a simple minded fanboy most of the times.

The member wrote about the difference of heart & cardio. Wilder got these beatings in parts because he was exhausted so fast but he lasted that long because of his huge heart. Big difference. If you analyse that even more (I guess thats too much for you) Wilders technical deficits play a huge part in that. That drains cardio. Regarding the 3rd fight it was also his lets just say not very intelligent fight camp approach regarding body weight which drained his cardio even faster.

Malik is a shitty coach and was partly responsible for Wilders even worse cardio in that fight.
The idea of gaining mass via bench pressing etc in fight camp an focus strictly on upper body is stupid as it gets and no other professional coach would have gone that road. Also Wilders previous coach and his manager talked at some point about Widler not willing to do necessary cardio drills as long as needed so Wilders approach to training seems also be a factor.

There are quite some reasons for Wilders Cardio deficits. Its multifaceted.
I really wonder why you try to insult people then pretend the conversation was about cardio when it was never even mentioned. Heres the post I responded to, by all means show me where he talks about cardio vs durability or heart.

If you think Wilder isnt durable you arent worth the effort in the conversation. Note that durability, not cardio, is the topic. But the self appointed enlightened boxing fans like yourself are welcome to come down to Kings and tell me about my “lack of deeper knowledge” anytime.

Fury is the best heavyweight of this era. To the point where other retired great heavyweights can somewhat appreciate his skill. Heavyweight is always shallow.

Wilder would be the betting favorite against Whyte.

What did Joshua & Povetkin make Whyte look like???

How durable is AJ?
Didnt help Whyte much there.

Apply that logic and those critiques both ways.

Want to bet on Whyte vs Fury????

Fury is the best heavyweight of this era. To the point where other retired great heavyweights can somewhat appreciate his skill. Heavyweight is always shallow.

Wilder would be the betting favorite against Whyte.

What did Joshua & Povetkin make Whyte look like???

How durable is AJ?
Didnt help Whyte much there.

Apply that logic and those critiques both ways.

Want to bet on Whyte vs Fury????

Furys not even close to clearing out the Hw division. He’s beaten a flawed KO artist who struggles with the basics, an old wlad and Del Boy. Until he beats usyk and at least some contenders, his best of the era tag is completely unwarranted. That’s what I’d expect from a fury fanboy!

usyk has the best win at HW, without a doubt, most of the belts, so he’s at least on par with fury

whoever thinks wilder has a bad chin and/or isnt durable is just a anti booooombzquad guy and ***** as fuck.

the only guy who really put him down is a guy who dwarfed him in every possible way from youth to size and skill. fury back then he sacrified power for mobility and others stuffs ( a 280 pounds guy can still hurt you if he really wants that) and right now they did the opposite and add furys old man strength ... this guy is right now a 7 power wise and if he sticks to the gym he could be a 8.

wilder doesnt have a granite chin, hes a good chin and the heart of a lion.

Back