Gaethje is going to take Rafael's legs away

If Justin mixes up his wrestling he can make it interesting.

Problem to me is his chin seems to be cracking after all those wars which is not good against Fiziev.

Much higher likelyhood of Fiziev taking Gaethje's legs away. Or Fiziev checking Gaethje's kicks, resulting in Gaethje hurting his own leg/feet.

If he's real close and aims at the thigh ala classic low kick, those are fucking hard to check man, ir ur tall because ur tall and slower, if your short because ur short. Such a nasty angle.

Gaethe best weapon is his kicks

however - they will not work against fiziev …. Watch Moicano fight or all of fizievs fights

guy is the coach at the best Maui Thai gym in the world - or one of

he will smoke gaethe easily

I admire Justin’s inner dog and warrior heart …. But he has no chance at all here … I already placed over a G on fiziev …. My slips are in the betting forum here
I just watched Fizzy vs Bobby Green. If Fizzy fights like that then Gaethje will take out Fizzy. I'm expecting Gaetjhe to win by KO/TKO in the 4th or 5th round.

Gaethje's kicks will ultimately win him the fight. You heard it first.

81N0qFDJdZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Gaethe is getting smoke here and it’s super obvious to anyone who actually knows both fighters

Clear as day

respect to Justin for taking this fight though

Hey buddy, what happened?? I thought Justin was getting smoked??

Clear as day, right? Super obvious to anyone who knows fighting you say?

Justin beat the snot out of him. Anything else to say?

im a big Justin fan and give him props for taking this fight

unfortunately his wreckless madness has taken years off his career , brain cells and chin ….. he gets rocked every fight now .

fiziev is a stylistic nightmare

I will always enjoy Justin’s fights more then fizievs , but fiziev is absolutely gunna wreck
Justin here and it’s clear as day .

Oh, you again.

What happened? Clear as day right? Thought Fiziev was gonna wreck him.

Fiziev was/is a MT instructor. I'm sure he's taken leg kicks from guys with way better technique and power than Gathje lol.

Gaethje will be going out in true Homer Simpson style...
View attachment 973893

i think we potentially see a rough night for trevor whitman and his fighters. he better be making more peanut butter in that warehouse.

Does Justin even throw leg kicks anymore?

the only way i see his leg kicks being a problem is because they are thrown weird. fiziev should eat him up on the feet.

Gaethe best weapon is his kicks

however - they will not work against fiziev …. Watch Moicano fight or all of fizievs fights

guy is the coach at the best Maui Thai gym in the world - or one of

he will smoke gaethe easily

I admire Justin’s inner dog and warrior heart …. But he has no chance at all here … I already placed over a G on fiziev …. My slips are in the betting forum here

I've been leaning more towards fizzy as the days go by. MT instructor. Nerves in his shins are probably dead. Gaethjes chin is fading due to his style

Gaethe is getting smoke here and it’s super obvious to anyone who actually knows both fighters

Clear as day

respect to Justin for taking this fight though

I imagine that Fiziev will murder Justin’s body with kicks too.

Fiziev has the best muay thai in UFC. He can actually check kicks. Charles was able to. Once you check Justins kicks his whole game falls apart and he starts winging for the bleachers like a drunk.

<36>{<jordan}

WRECKED!!!

336246642-258456893176973-3767958314092026755-n.jpg

Were leg kicks a big factor tho? Gaethje kinda stopped throwing them after having early success. It was mainly the jab in the third round that won it for him.
His leg kicks were better than Fizz. The point being people were shi@@ing on Justin's leg kicks vs a MOY TIE Instructor.
Pudnowski leg kicks > Moy Tie

His leg kicks were better than Fizz. The point being people were shi@@ing on Justin's leg kicks vs a MOY TIE Instructor.
Pudnowski leg kicks > Moy Tie

I dont know about that, he didn't throw that many. Fiziev landed some good ones too. Not a huge factor overall.

Hey buddy, what happened?? I thought Justin was getting smoked??

Clear as day, right? Super obvious to anyone who knows fighting you say?

Justin beat the snot out of him. Anything else to say?

I made a post already telling everyone to flame away

I eat crow …. I will never post with such confidence again

I was WRONG and you were right !! and I lost a good 500 on that fight - which I deserve too

Were leg kicks a big factor tho? Gaethje kinda stopped throwing them after having early success. It was mainly the jab in the third round that won it for him.

They were a factor for sure. He only landed a couple each round, but when he did land you could see the impact and Fiziev reacted badly to them every time.

Back