Gane Vs Volkov Play by play

I had it for Barcelos. Pressure, damage, precision, etc. But I don't necessarily disagree with the decision here.

How hard will u laugh if Osp submits him with that ridiculous choke

Valiev is a little tornado, raoni couldn't really keep up in the ensld .great win for timur but i hope raoni too gets better matchups from here on out.
Boser should take it but no bet. LETS GO GANEEE

Fucking brutal. Ive had some very very bad luck this year. Someone kill me.

Both guys are fantastic and deserve ranked opponents next. I could see them beating a lot of guys ranked ahead of them.

Both guys are fantastic and deserve ranked opponents next. I could see them beating a lot of guys ranked ahead of them.
Barcelos has terrible management, he always gets these unranked tough opponents. He deserves a ranked fighter and get his chance to make a title run.

OSP is so disinterested these days. Dana should cut him after this fight, the dude has been done for a while now.

Not sure if that was actually a fence grab.

Barcelos has terrible management, he always gets these unranked tough opponents. He deserves a ranked fighter and get his chance to make a title run.
He beat Said also who could easily be top 15.
Anyways, he’s getting the same treatment as guys like Zaleski, Charles, Trinaldo. They keep giving them unranked guys and hope they lose to them.

Anyways, he’s getting the same treatment as guys like Zaleski, Charles, Trinaldo. They keep giving them unranked guys and hope they lose to them.

I think that the one thing these Brazilians can do to further their career is simply learn English and be slightly entertaining on the mic. It doesn't have to do with skills or even finishes. Pure promotion bs.

That's his managements fault. He doesn't progress by beating Valiev. After clobbering Taha he should have demanded a ranked fighter.

Pretty confident that Volkov takes it here, but I've been burned betting against Gane in the past.

Back