Law Gang of Illegal Migrants beat down 2 NYPD officers and Alvin Bragg releases them without bail

Yeah, it's not like giant caravans made up of thousands of people arrived at the border after Joe told them to "surge the border".

People have been arriving at the border forever, Cooper Banned. If you don't think both sides have failed in hilarious fashion then that's your issue.

If you actually believe the statements any of these clowns say then you're even dumber than I thought.

giphy.gif

People have been arriving at the border forever, Cooper Banned. If you don't think both sides have failed in hilarious fashion then that's your issue.

If you actually believe the statements any of these clowns say then you're even dumber than I thought.

giphy.gif

You are not a good troll.

Stop calling them just "migrants" (lol at that neutral term when illegals are being discussed) or "asylum seekers"...

These are criminal ILLEGAL immigrants. They don't belong here. You're here either legally or illegally.

Biden fucked up big time and his supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

<codychoke>

Last edited:
You are not a good troll.

Ah yes, someone blaming both parties must be a "troll."

Biden has obviously made mistakes on immigration however there are opportunities to get a border deal done. And of course, if there was actually a wall (which so many idiots actually thought would happen) then this would have never been an issue. Let me guess, Mexico will definitely be paying for a wall this time if Trump is elected? Will it be beautiful and big? The best in the world? A great deal for the US?

It's ok to not be a partisan can. Give it a try.

Stop calling them just "migrants" (lol at that neutral term when illegals are being discussed) or "asylum seekers"...
do you know how many South American governments the US has helped to violently overthrow? Dozens.

If I go beat the shit out of them will I be released without bail?

- Of course no. Thats the reason why Batman and Spider-Man use mask's!

I'm nothing given you any idea!

Guys are a bunch of trash. That preace of Trash D.A with look will get a beat!

Even if they are finally deported they will just walk back right across.

Looks brutal but I'm curious to hear the whole story instead of a bunch of random tweets.
<SelenaWow>

So the illegals were misunderstood and thought the cops were racist Trump supporters... the same folks that attacked Jussie Smollet. Any better?

Given the dishonest history of TS postings as well as the laughable sources he consistently choses to use such as "End Wokeness" twitter, I'm sure theres a lot more to the story than the partisan narrative being painted.

I'm also sure any nuance will get buried with empty hyperbole responses from the usual suspects

This is absolutely ridiculous. People that commit violent acts should be dealt with harshly.

Back