Social Gavin Newsom exempts breadmakers from minimum wage law increase - Panera Bread owner one of Newsom's friends and donors

Panera is a franchise on the downward trend in the hellscape that is Joe Biden’s American Economy.

Plot twist... Let me look into my crystal ball... I'm the near future...

Due to the raise of the minimum wage in California, Panera is forced to add a 10% 'California tax' to cover rising overhead.

Panera is a franchise on the downward trend in the hellscape that is Joe Biden’s American Economy.
Good News! Newsom just saved them tens of millions of dollars, and all it cost them was a measly bribe. Hey, it's easier to pay one guy a couple million dollars once, than give a raise to those thousands of pesky employees forever.

That's Bidenomics!

This only makes sense if it's excluding literal bakeries that only sell bread and baked goods since it's a dietary staple. If they're selling prepared meals like burgers and sandwiches then it's fast food.
excludes everything but panera
no deli gets an exemption. no bagles, it was simply for a political donation,. and he actually said its how the sausage is made, like, you know, you don't want to know how the sausage is made. he just knows CA is full of retards that will still vote for him

I've never been but the ads have metal cutlery and china plates. How is that fast food?

I've never been but the ads have metal cutlery and china plates. How is that fast food?
You go to a counter and order and there is a light board behind the counter with the menu, and they have a drive through.

But you love Gavin, so you will still be like, huh?

Zac

I can't start new threads, but I saw this this morning

and he has presidential aspirations heheheheheheheheh

this is commie level shit
''

This was brought to you by your conservative Supreme Court lol

the man literally gave a pass on paying his employees, because he donated to Gavin

I know you are retarred, but wow

Donald Trump is famous for not paying his employees. He's only been sued for it roughly 7,890,800,800,800,738 times

the man literally gave a pass on paying his employees, because he donated to Gavin

I know you are retarred, but wow

Donald Trump is famous for not paying his employees. He's only been sued for it roughly 7,890,800,800,800,

you would cry for months if a conservative did this

tax breaks for doners and no requirement to follow satate regulations

thats why you are Hack

Again, then why did you vote for the people who stacked the Supreme Court with the conservative justices who allowed this in the Citizens United case?

This is the legal definition of fast food restaurant in California:

(c) “Fast food restaurant” means any establishment in the state that is part of a fast food chain and that, in its regular business operations, primarily provides food or beverages in the following manner:
(1) For immediate consumption either on or off the premises.
(2) To customers who order or select items and pay before eating.
(3) With items prepared in advance, including items that may be prepared in bulk and kept hot, or with items prepared or heated quickly.
(4) With limited or no table service. Table service does not include orders placed by a customer on an electronic device.

(a) “Fast food chain” means a set of restaurants consisting of 100 or more establishments nationally that share a common brand, or that are characterized by standardized options for decor, marketing, packaging, products, and services.

The problem is that there are legitimate bakeries that would fall under this regulation. Panera happens to be a hybrid style location.

What honest reason did Trudeau give for exempting, from the carbon tax, home heating with oil (used primarily in Eastern Canada, which voted Liberal) but not with natural gas?
The guy is a dolt of course, I just like that he sticks to his guns under pressure. For example probably every so call conservative ever has betrayed their beliefs to celebrate lgbt, celebrate Mandela, say police are racist, etc. Trudeau insisted on lecturing Saudi Arabia about feminism no matter how few agreed with him and how many abandoned him or mocked him.

Panera has caved due to public pressure and common sense, and will now pay its employees $20/ hour.

Newscum remains as damaged goods.

This is the legal definition of fast food restaurant in California:

The problem is that there are legitimate bakeries that would fall under this regulation. Panera happens to be a hybrid style location.

WTF is the problem with a bakery worker making as much as a fast food worker?

Heck if anything the fast-food worker should make less, as it's less skilled work than what is found at a bakery. This carve out seems pointless.

Heck if anything the fast-food worker should make less, as it's less skilled work than what is found at a bakery. This carve out seems pointless.

It's just another policy put forth by Democrats where they are uncapable of thinking past step one.

Why would a bakery worker stay at a bakery when they can up their hourly wage by $5 at any other fast food joint? It makes no sense and makes me wonder if we're getting the full story here. I crap on the Dems a lot but they can't be this stupid.

I suspect the problem is that if you classify bakeries as fast food chains then it raises a bunch of different legal problems for bakeries.

On the main subject, I just read that Panera was never exempt in the first place. So, it appears this was a lot of handwringing about a non-issue.

It was alwaus funny to me when people talk dems are bad for big buisness or rich people lol rich people sitting and letting dems tax them is not true they get so many hidden perks from dems that taxing them make them money more then they give to govt

Back