General MMA discussion and future lines - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miletich had Curtis the winner 50-45 lol thats horrible. The split for Burrell doesn't surprise me that much but announcers are acting like its worst decision ever.

Action man loses dec....hmmm didnt watch closely but thought he was winning

How in the fuck can you score that last round for Curtis? Miletich was awful in that scoring and commentating.

I wanna see cochrane get subbed/ko'ed in r1

Sorry but anthem is lame right here...

That was a terrible decision. Curtis should have won that 49-46 at least. Unbelievable.

Curtis won that fight. Not 50-45 but he won and should have been pretty clear.

3 rounds clearly for Curtis
1 round close enough to go either way
1 round clearly for Burrell

Horrible decision. Not the worst I've seen but pretty damn bad.

I think you guys were persuaded as hell by the commentary.

I was persuaded by Curtis' superior offense. Burrell made it competitive but he lost almost every round, at least three convincingly.

What exactly was your round by round scoring on it? Did you actually think that'd be a clear unanimous decision going into it?

lmfao!!! I thought they just kept fighting and crazy shit was going down until announcers told me ref fucked up

Not really. Miletich was biased sure but Curtis landed the cleaner strikes. Burrell you could give both rounds where he took Curtis' back I could see that for sure. But 48-47 Curtis at worst.

Wtf was that. Horn goes and they keep fighting....lol amateur hour w vfc

What exactly was your round by round scoring on it? Did you actually think that'd be a clear unanimous decision going into it?
Yeah, I thought it was going to be a UD. Curtis took the second, third and fourth at least. First round I missed part of. Last round let's say Burrell.

Yes I did. 50-45 was stupid. I expected something like 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 all for Curtis.

5th was clearly Burrell and the other four rounds were not that clear at all.

Good he got the finish cuz he gassed hard

I regret not going bigger on Araujo. He's a horrible matchup for Cochrane, but you never know how he'll look and Cochrane can look good at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back