General MMA discussion and future lines - February 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many new lines on 5dimes,
got $250 on rothwell at even. looking to bet namajunas next.
dj johnson unplayable.

Is Lyoto -270 the best play of the year? I mean seriously. Is there anyway Lyoto loses this at all?

ok new lines:

rothwell +100 (early action on him)
jds -140

gall -380
cm punk +260

mighty mouse -410 (early action on mighty mouse)
ceujdo +290

namajunas -140
t.torres +100

machida -270
hendo +190

i miss any?

man i kinda wanna bet namajunas and rothwell. and maybe rothwell-jds O1.5. and maaaaaybe o4.5 mighty mouse...

but... scared to tie up $ so oong on a few of them. especially w/fights being cancelled left and right

lol @ us getting these lines all before cowboy vs cowboy, the next ufc

man. i really like this namajunas line. gonna get some down on -140.

Lyoto + Maia + Gall + MM + Reigns WWE Champ = +236

Is Lyoto -270 the best play of the year? I mean seriously. Is there anyway Lyoto loses this at all?

Ben vs JDS is a sweet line too. Ben should be favored (and likely will be soon, maybe up to as high at -180 or so).

But yeah Lyoto isn't gonna lose to Hendo imo. I just hit Lyoto+Maia+MM at + odds. I would be stunned if any of them lose these fights. Maia really doesn't have that much value but it's so hard to see him losing I just said f it and went for the + odds adding him in.

Ben vs JDS is a sweet line too. Ben should be favored (and likely will be soon, maybe up to as high at -180 or so).

But yeah Lyoto isn't gonna lose to Hendo imo. I just hit Lyoto+Maia+MM at + odds. I would be stunned if any of them lose these fights. Maia really doesn't have that much value but it's so hard to see him losing I just said f it and went for the + odds adding him in.

not sure if he gets to -180, but i DO think it flips, yea. kinda kicking myself for not doing +100. prolly never gets there again

not sure if he gets to -180, but i DO think it flips, yea. kinda kicking myself for not doing +100. prolly never gets there again
It's only up to -110 lol Not far from +100

At + odds that is a fucking sweet 3 teamer.

Rockhold -160 is an amazing line too btw. Hope it stays around there come fight night.

EDIT right after saying this I refresh the lines and hes -185. Not surprised but fuckkk

Okay...

2u Rothwell +100
.7u Rose -140
.875u Gall/Punk u1.5 -175

Also made a few parlay bets of big favs

standard reciepts or gtfo

if real, good luck :)

Return Approx 685k if win

Where did you place the bet? I have a hard time believing a whole lot of books are going to accept that size wager on a sport that gets as little relative action as MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back