General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reza all day at those odds. Could be a close scrap and Reza's cardio is superior to Rustam's.
His fight iq sucks. Might just hit reza dec line and fight goes the distance.

I would propably cap mad dog around +200
Eh, i'd honestly need at least +240ish to play him over Rustam dec. Rustam should be a very clear cut favorite, but when us Muricans are likely to get Reza dec +400 in a match he can and will make a scrap, can't pass that up.

yea i only live 5 min away from my gym so i went and did low reps high weight quick

Yup nearly doing 2.5 times my body weight for deadlifts. Wish I had a gym 5 mins away.

aaaannnddd I'm back. miss anything good?
Decisions since you went but fun scraps none the less. Pace if it kinda angering though. Bring out Fedor.

"he reminds me, the big country, roy nelson"

I just sprayed my screen with coffee. Holy shit.

The dude has amazing hands for his size too. His handspeed is unreal at that HW.

Eh, i'd honestly need at least +240ish to play him over Rustam dec. Rustam should be a very clear cut favorite, but when us Muricans are likely to get Reza dec +400 in a match he can and will make a scrap, can't pass that up.
Around +200 to +220 I don't see any value but I like the +320 line

Hopefully he can win the last round and make the second one close

"bloody broken pieces, bloody face, i just feel pain when i see it"

Can we get russian big Nelson in the UFC please? Holy shit, he has great hands. Get him some TDD and he is easily top 10.

"bloody broken pieces, bloody face, i just feel pain when i see it"
Russian Borat needs to be signed for commentary. Gems is all he spits.

There was something close to "oh my his face it's broken to pieces, look at ruben, there's a mess where his face should be" at around the 4 my in mark of round 2

the ufc NEEEEEDS hw's badly too
Great outing, he faded in the third but the German had heart. His hands are some of the best ive seen on a heavy weight.

he keeps saying "unexpectable" too. classic

He kept saying excellent before and it was hilarious. He even apologized many times for using it lol.

WOW they even play Nas, what an event.

"bloody mask instead of face of ruben wolf. the final dong and its all over"

Want to rewatch this event for comedy purposes, but its been going on for 5 and a half hours now. Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back