General MMA discussion and future lines - June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The over hits. Wow. Fedor is fighting back/

Maldanado not attacking. He is so obviously paid off.

Farce of a main event. This is fixed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE OCTAGON"

sums up my thoughts. russia borat GOAT

Brawlnaldo doesn't wanna get killed by the russian mafia.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE OCTAGON"

sums up my thoughts. russia borat GOAT

Something hapened to Brawlnaldo in the first break. He probably got offered money to throw the fight or got his life threatened.

no way he's paid off if he knocked out fedor numerous times lol

In the second round he barely threw anything. Corner men came up to him and threatened or bribed him.

no way he's paid off if he knocked out fedor numerous times lol

Why wasn't the fight stopped then? Dude was a zombie. For sure, something is at play here. Ref even stopped the fight to put in his mouthguard whilst they were in the clinch.

fedor won 2 and 3 but got killed round 1. i wouldnt be shocked if they went 29-28 fedor...

Even the commentator said something is up.

Why wasn't the fight stopped then? Dude was a zombie. For sure, something is at play here. Ref even stopped the fight to put in his mouthguard whilst they were in the clinch.

for sure it was biased towards fedor. fabio was pissed when he stopped it. fabio wasn't paid off though

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is gonna be documentaries about this bullshit fight. Like something out of a movie. No fights should ever be held in Russia.

Something hapened to Brawlnaldo in the first break. He probably got offered money to throw the fight or got his life threatened.

take off the tinfoil hat dude. he would have just went down on purpose from a punch if he was being paid. he was just gassed as fuck and has some bad spinal injury IMO

That fight was rigged. IDGAF what anyone says. That second round and third rounds were suspect. Naldo never threw anything in the second.

take off the tinfoil hat dude. he would have just went down on purpose from a punch if he was being paid. he was just gassed as fuck and has some bad spinal injury IMO

Nah. I bet Fedor dec and the over. Never actually thought it was gonna hit because of a conspiracy....

Let Fedor come to the UFC. Imma fade him so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back