General MMA discussion and future lines - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
booo.

glory lines pulled even tho those 4 fights don't start for another hour.

Action bets on AXS: Ritani-Coe, Young, and Villaneuva.

Action bets on Glory: Grigorian + Van Soest (with golf), Schilling, Jacoby

My kickboxing action tonight on Fight Pass & ESPN 3, all dogs. I think Wilnis/Schilling could easily be a pick 'em after the last fight where Wilnis was on fire in round 2 before injuring his foot. And the other two are value plays based on Tiffany van Soest potentially getting upset again in her recent switch from muay thai over to kickboxing rules and Dustin Jacoby's knees and power punches hurting the smaller and shorter champion Simon Marcus when he closes the distance as is his style.

Glory 30 Risk $200.00

Dustin Jacoby (+310) vs Simon Marcus $50.00 for $155.00
Jason Wilnis (+135) vs Joe Schilling $100.00 for $135.00
Esma Hasshass (+435) vs Tiffany van Soest $50.00 for $217.50

just some parlay action on marcus here.. need to slap myself for playing someone -400!

Tailing u jim but not on hass. I cant fade van soest...she is godlike. Bol guys

.25u
3 Team Parlay
Pending 5/13/16 8:00pm Kickboxing Fighting 4002 Simon Marcus -405* vs Dustin Jacoby
Pending 5/13/16 8:00pm Kickboxing Fighting 4202 Joe Schilling -150* vs Jason Wilnis
Pending 5/13/16 8:00pm Kickboxing Fighting 4302 Tiffany van Soest -600* vs Esma Hasshass

.15u
3 Team Parlay
Pending 5/13/16 11:00pm AXS Fighting 3002 Justin Ledet -400* vs Brice Ritani-Coe
Pending 5/13/16 10:30pm AXS Fighting 3102 Isaac Villanueva -130* vs Brandon Farran
Pending 5/13/16 10:00pm AXS Fighting 3202 Bilal Williams -130* vs Artenas Young

wiki/sherdog capping

lmfao at the random dude over the mic talking on glory

Esma very game....fight was competitive
Yeah, she's only eighteen. Relatively inexperienced and she did her best. I faded Tiffany in her second pro kickboxing bout tonight after her previous loss, but Esma wasn't the girl to do it. The opponent Tiffany lost to in Enfusion was Denise Kielholtz, a very experienced fighter who won in Bellator kickboxing recently.

you think so? idk, i thought she was way overmatched.. but i didn't watch too closely in rd 2/3, i guess
Yeah maybe not really competitive but esma tried hard for 3 rounds

Guto apparently used to beat up overeem in training

Wilnis lookin good. I would lb more if i could

The #'s are so lopsided in that fight. Scoring in kickboxing is weird as hell though.

grats wilnis bettors.. should've been a draw. idk how 2 of the judges gave wilnis one of the first two rounds, hehe

Wilnis lookin good. I would lb more if i could
You got live lines on this fight? Damn, I am jealous. So happy with that knockdown at the very end of round 3. I also thought that should rightfully have been a draw with Joe winning rounds 1 & 2 10-9 and Wilnis winning round 3 10-8. Kickboxing people always have an explanation though about how the fights are scored and such that sounds plausible for their fighter winning it.

No man i dont have live lines....just saying i would lb wilnis if i had live lines.

I agree and expected a draw...very happy with wilnis win.

Where and when are jacoby and simon fights? Fight pass?

No man i dont have live lines....just saying i would lb wilnis if i had live lines.

I agree and expected a draw...very happy with wilnis win.

Where and when are jacoby and simon fights? Fight pass?
ESPN3. I think it requires a cable login. Also replayed on tv Sunday night on ESPN2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back