General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

I didn't say Khabib was factually better than you. I said it's a stupid comparison.

Where does your arbitrary line start as to when you get to start stating something is "factual" as opposed to just your opinion?
Oh ok good so we agree khabib isn't factually better than me. Fuck yeah

Oh ok good so we agree khabib isn't factually better than me. Fuck yeah

Again, at what exact point does it switch over from opinion to fact on these matters. If you understand the definition of "fact", you know there has to be a clear and definitive line.

Fact or opinion: Islam Makhachaev is a better grappler than Jon Jones? How about Islam is better than Leo Santos? Are these facts or opinions?

Do I really need to explain further where you've gone wrong here?

Again, at what exact point does it switch over from opinion to fact on these matters. If you understand the definition of "fact", you know there has to be a clear and definitive line.

Fact or opinion: Islam Makhachaev is a better grappler than Jon Jones? How about Islam is better than Leo Santos? Are these facts or opinions?

Do I really need to explain further where you've gone wrong here?
Yeah that clear in definitive line only comes when two people face each other. This is according to you. And i've changed my mind and now agree with you and will show your post about what "factual" means when my boys try to tell me i'm not better than Khabib, thx

Yeah that clear in definitive line only comes when two people face each other. This is according to you. And i've changed my mind and now agree with you and will show your post about what "factual" means when my boys try to tell me i'm not better than Khabib, thx

Hmm. So there's no clear and definitive line when it comes to what's "factual"? Your only answer is a silly fantasy of you vs Khabib?

Yeah...I don't blame you for hitting eject here.

Hmm. So there's no clear and definitive line when it comes to what's "factual"? Your only answer is a silly fantasy of you vs Khabib?

Yeah...I don't blame you for hitting eject here.
You're the one backtracking and still trying to argue friend. I'm the one whos changed my mind and now agree with you nothing can be factual in combat unless two ppl go against each other. Thats what you said in regards to Rodrigues BJJ being better than Gall's "can't be factual", why are you now trying to backtrack? Weird but brb time to go brag to my friends i'm better than khabib

You're the one backtracking and still trying to argue friend. I'm the one whos changed my mind and now agree with you nothing can be factual in combat unless two ppl go against each other. Thats what you said in regards to Rodrigues BJJ being better than Gall's "can't be factual", why are you now trying to backtrack? Weird but brb time to go brag to my friends i'm better than khabib

No backtracking from me. But thanks for coming to this forum and taking one accurate comment from me and misrepresenting it completely to start a ridiculous argument. Glad you've decided to be a contributor here man.

He never beat Keenan Cornelius around that time lmao their first match was 16 months after the Gall one and Gordon had become a black belt and won EBI by then. Are any of you guys gonna use Google before you argue these completely insane things?

This is literally insane. Two people trying to make a case for Mickey Gall, who has never competed once as a black belt and biggest accomplishment is LOSING a blue belt match to Gordon Ryan, as being comparable to multiple time world champion and Abu Dhabi World's finalist Rodrigues. Tf....
Man you’re annoying af. It’s not like there is an objective list of best grapplers. You’ve made your point and not everyone agrees. Get over it, Karen. Also the dude who said Connor has 0% chance should absolutely bet his entire roll on Dustin if that’s really how he caps it.

Man you’re annoying af. It’s not like there is an objective list of best grapplers. You’ve made your point and not everyone agrees. Get over it, Karen. Also the dude who said Connor has 0% chance should absolutely bet his entire roll on Dustin if that’s really how he caps it.
Exactly. Its not like you can say a multi timeworld champion black belt is better than someone who has never once competed as a black belt. You just can't. I agree.

You might wanna edit and erase that last part as it really reveals how bad of a gambler u likely are

Hey if you guys are done arguing about The Mick, can we discuss where we think Miesha should be at in her return? Ring rust aside, shouldn't she be a big fav VS Reneau?

The weird part of that whole exchange was that I never even said Gall was better! I only pointed out that making a statement like that where there's at least some subjectivity and then calling it "fact" is stupid. Which sent him down his "durr, me vs Khabib!" rabbit hole.

Granted, I clogged up the thread for way too long responding, so I've got some blame here too haha.

The weird part of that whole exchange was that I never even said Gall was better! I only pointed out that making a statement like that where there's at least some subjectivity and then calling it "fact" is stupid. Which sent him down his "durr, me vs Khabib!" rabbit hole.

Granted, I clogged up the thread for way too long responding, so I've got some blame here too haha.
Yeah u just pussed around the whole time with your "Well Rodrigues can't be factually better when they never went against each other!" Damn old ppl with nothing to do but argue blind on the internet while they wait for their home help to give them a bath

Hey if you guys are done arguing about The Mick, can we discuss where we think Miesha should be at in her return? Ring rust aside, shouldn't she be a big fav VS Reneau?
Yes. Reneau tdd complete shit. Its all Miesha has to do.

Yeah u just pussed around the whole time with your "Well Rodrigues can't be factually better when they never went against each other!" Damn old ppl with nothing to do but argue blind on the internet while they wait for their home help to give them a bath

Yes. Reneau tdd complete shit. Its all Miesha has to do.

Solid retorte.

My old ass would still choke you out in under a minute though, so there's that!

Solid retorte.

My old ass would still choke you out in under a minute though, so there's that!
Very grouchy response resorting to threat like that over the internet. Hopefully your home help gives you your bath soon

I'll take Brendan Allen at +100 against Punahele Soriano all day for the July 24th Fight Night. Really don't understand why Soriano is the favourite.

Very grouchy response resorting to threat like that over the internet. Hopefully your home help gives you your bath soon

I said "would" choke you out. Not that I'm going to. That isn't a threat little fella.

That said, if you felt threatened I apologize...but you probably should seek out someone to talk to about those feelings.

I said "would" choke you out. Not that I'm going to. That isn't a threat little fella.

That said, if you felt threatened I apologize...but you probably should seek out someone to talk to about those feelings.
Oh damn an apology. Someone got their bath. I accept your apology, kudos for taking responsibility for being wrong.

Oh damn an apology. Someone got their bath. I accept your apology, kudos for taking responsibility for being wrong.

I can admit when wrong. Making people feel unsafe due to my words on a forum is not a goal of mine.

I can admit when wrong. Making people feel unsafe due to my words on a forum is not a goal of mine.
Smh thats what you're apologizing for? And not being a 58 yr old who got so emotional they talked about choking out an internet stranger? Smh damn boomers

Back