General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Everyone cheered him on and laughed. Oh Mike go ahead and leave your gym. Let your gf who knows Jack shit about anything corner you exclusively. Go ahead and talk on live TV that you dont know shit about finances and you'd rather party than pay the IRS. Man clearly had red flags coming out of his ass and no one was there to talk to him. Not a coach, not a concerned teammate, not a UFC lawyer. Sad af.

Everyone cheered him on and laughed. Oh Mike go ahead and leave your gym. Let your gf who knows Jack shit about anything corner you exclusively. Go ahead and talk on live TV that you dont know shit about finances and you'd rather party than pay the IRS. Man clearly had red flags coming out of his ass and no one was there to talk to him. Not a coach, not a concerned teammate, not a UFC lawyer. Sad af.

Yup. You can be a guy like him (and by that I mean...not the most intelligent when it comes to how to live your life in a practical way) and have a happy and prosperous life. But you gotta have people you can trust who know what they are doing that you can lean on.

Sadly, Perry is a talented fighter but a rudderless ship in life. And it's hard to see things ending well for him.

Yup. You can be a guy like him (and by that I mean...not the most intelligent when it comes to how to live your life in a practical way) and have a happy and prosperous life. But you gotta have people you can trust who know what they are doing that you can lean on.

Sadly, Perry is a talented fighter but a rudderless ship in life. And it's hard to see things ending well for him.
To top it off he doesn't have Conor fame where he can shrug off and wait out bar fights, dolly throws, rape accusations, etc. The dude is entertaining to watch. Hopefully he puts it all back together before he goes back to jail.

I thought it was kinda funny gimmicky even with the gf corning thing at first. Like he wanted to fuck with Gall or save a few bucks in quarantine. Seems like he is really becoming unstable. Hope he learns he can't literally fight all his problems. The guy doesn't seem to take criticism well though.

That shit with his ex wife probably messed him up mentally if not financially. Didn't seem to teach him much, looks like he is doing it all over. Rebounded straight to this young chick and just bought her a new car not long before that bar fight. Maybe somebody can help him before he ends up like BJ Penn.

Why would you assume that? I think it's way more likely given how he carries himself that there have been lots of people trying to tell him what to do, he just doesn't want to listen.

Why would you assume that? I think it's way more likely given how he carries himself that there have been lots of people trying to tell him what to do, he just doesn't want to listen.
Its probably a bit of both.

Gadzhimurad Antigulov is 1.87 on Pinnacle right now against Paul Craig

That's an absolute steal right? Craig's striking is WAY worse than Oleksiejczuk and Cutelaba's, he doesn't have the Greco-Roman background for TDD that Cutelaba has, and I'm not convinced Craig is better in the submission game than Antigulov is

That's an absolute steal right? Craig's striking is WAY worse than Oleksiejczuk and Cutelaba's, he doesn't have the Greco-Roman background for TDD that Cutelaba has, and I'm not convinced Craig is better in the submission game than Antigulov is
Craig might have the better striking.

So what's sherdog bettor's consensous on DC vs Stipe? Right now dead even -110 to -110 odds. Any gueses on which way line will shift as it gets closer? If either ends up much of a dog at all, the value is there. But I can't see this getting further away than -130 to +110.

DC won first fight by knockout, and did a lot better than I remember 1st two rounds of their rematch and I think won round 3 as well but was much closer. Concerningly, Stipe didn't make any adjustments and just fell into the handfight in space where DC has him in his range for swat jabs and hooks around the guard that's lower due to clinch threat from DC. Wasn't til 4th round Stipe had more range and worked in bodyshots (but maybe he comes out that way in the 3rd fight)

After rewatching both fights I'm pretty strongly leaning solid bet on DC.

Lol antigulov is rd 1 submission or bust. He is also probably like 50 yrs old. Craig just has to survive the 1st round.

Jandiroba V Felice is paying 1.50..i put 2u on it, then I seen it again and put another 2u on.
I dont see how Felice wins this, she is low output and grinds her wins out recently.

Just put 2 units on Alexey Olenik at +225 vs Derrick Black Beast Lewis

Lewis has absolutely 0 ground game, yeah Oleynik is old and slow and has to avoid that early knockout from Lewis power. But if Oley so much as gets his hands on Lewis it’s over. Can’t believe +225 odds when I would favor Oley straight up in this style matchup

Watch the Oleynyk vs Maurice Green fight from January 2020 (I don't go back more than a year for older fighters anyways). It's gonna look a lot like this one

Lines for Bellator Pettis x Bandejas available. Like a lot Bandejas in this fight.

Back