Crime George Floyd case back in the News (Injustice)

Yay. Now everyone can fight over this again.
giphy.gif

Lol@this thread

Even IF Floyd was having a medical emergency that the police didnt cause, a Cop kneeling on top of you and preventing medical treatment is still barbaric. It's just nice to see how many boot-lickers will openly defend State-sanctioned barbarism so long as it's a drug addict, a poor person, the wrong "type" of minority, whatever.

I just honestly hope you dont encounter the same dispassionate disregard of your existence when the boot you lick is on your own neck.
Regardless of what a dumbass Chauvin is, I think what some people are poorly trying to illustrate is there is a certain threshold that must be met by the state to successfully prosecute you. If he’s found to not have caused or helped facilitate Floyd’s death then obviously he isn’t guilty of the charges brought. That does not make him free from civil lawsuits or allow him to get his job back. This also includes the 3 other officers who didn’t even help restrain Floyd. What happens to them in this case and what do you believe should happen to them?

Juries are wrong more.....not even a question.
You're oblivious to how often you're wrong. Let's see how long you hold onto this new handle supporting Tuck. It sure does seem he's fading quickly into irrelevance. You could make the excuse that when he originally admitted to lying to his audience that it was only to avoid a judgement against him but after the revelations during the Dominion case only a real cuck would continue to hug that guy's sack.

Regardless of what a dumbass Chauvin is, I think what some people are poorly trying to illustrate is there is a certain threshold that must be met by the state to successfully prosecute you. If he’s found to not have caused or helped facilitate Floyd’s death then obviously he isn’t guilty of the charges brought. That does not make him free from civil lawsuits or allow him to get his job back. This also includes the 3 other officers who didn’t even help restrain Floyd. What happens to them in this case and what do you believe should happen to them?
I know this wasn't directed at me but there being drugs in Floyd's system doesn't absolve Chauvin restraining him with a knee on his neck until even after he passed out. You can't choke someone to death and use the excuse that he was going to die anyway and ignore that instead of being restrained he should have been given aid.

This case particularly is vile because there were so many bystanders pleading for mercy and Chauvin's response was to indignantly ignore their concerns. It's a tough situation for the other officers since they were subservient to Chauvin and just followed his lead, but I'd also point out it was three officers restraining Floyd, and we've seen in other cases that just having someone face down with pressure on their back can asphyxiate them.

I would hope the facts are re-examined in this case. I don't think anybody felt Chauvin would get a fair trial while BLM domestic terrorists were spreading death and destruction across the country. Even one of the jurors was a BLM supporter. That's pretty egregious. Chauvin didn't deserve to get off scot free, by any means. But, even if holding Floyd down contributed to his death, it didn't appear Chauvin intentionally killed him. The controversy was really whipped up by the media putting a race angle on it.

I thought it was pretty obvious that Floyd wasn't murdered and he was just used by the Democrats to create a narrative and cause chaos within the U.S.A. through their domestic terrorist organizations like BLM. The lengths that Democrats went through to get Trump out of the White House is pretty disturbing. Unfortunately we have a two tiered justice system so it's unlikely justice will ever be served.

I thought it was pretty obvious that Floyd wasn't murdered and he was just used by the Democrats to create a narrative and cause chaos within the U.S.A. through their domestic terrorist organizations like BLM. The lengths that Democrats went through to get Trump out of the White House is pretty disturbing. Unfortunately we have a two tiered justice system so it's unlikely justice will ever be served.
Our two-tiered justice system is one for the rich and one for the poor. What's really disturbing is the lengths Trump went through to stay in power after losing the election. Especially the way he used his most ardent followers as lemmings to provide cover for and help his goons violently disrupt the certification of the election. It seems like willful ignorance to think Trump is being persecuted and that there's no evidence of his crimes.

You're oblivious to how often you're wrong. Let's see how long you hold onto this new handle supporting Tuck. It sure does seem he's fading quickly into irrelevance. You could make the excuse that when he originally admitted to lying to his audience that it was only to avoid a judgement against him but after the revelations during the Dominion case only a real cuck would continue to hug that guy's sack.
I like it when people make up stuff, like Tucker was part of the Dominion lawsuit, to seem edgy on the internet. Makes me laugh. IF The Carlson firing had anything to do with Dominion, it would be that he was texting people behind the scenes about how the election fraud software stuff was nonsense and the Fox executives were embarrassed. He was the only host who openly, on air, refuted the dominion stuff. This is a known fact. When they fired Carlson, they lost the last good host they had.

I know this wasn't directed at me but there being drugs in Floyd's system doesn't absolve Chauvin restraining him with a knee on his neck until even after he passed out. You can't choke someone to death and use the excuse that he was going to die anyway and ignore that instead of being restrained he should have been given aid.

This case particularly is vile because there were so many bystanders pleading for mercy and Chauvin's response was to indignantly ignore their concerns. It's a tough situation for the other officers since they were subservient to Chauvin and just followed his lead, but I'd also point out it was three officers restraining Floyd, and we've seen in other cases that just having someone face down with pressure on their back can asphyxiate them.
If new evidence illustrates he wasn’t “choked to death” then how can you say that him being restrained in place facilitated the end result? I never said he was going to die anyway nor did I suggest he was denied aid. I do believe they called for an ambulance. Departments have general orders and some state that calling for an ambulance is providing aid so I won’t comment on that further and pretend I know the answers. I’ve stated when it happened, and just today what I would’ve done in the same situation. However, I’m pointing out now that if evidence suggests a different outcome to what we were being told previously, obviously the state of Minnesota has a duty to review it.

Why anyone would be against this is insane. If I was ever put in the position in which I may be wrongfully convicted I’d want to have the opportunity to be absolved of my allegations and restoration made to me for it. If the new “evidence” is BS and does not prove what people are saying it proves than he and the other 3 convicted individuals will continue to serve their sentences. I’m on record stating Chauvin’s disregard for common sense and situational awareness contributed to his conviction. He chose very poorly and paid a huge price for it.

Also, there are many departments who teach you to immediately put a restrained person on their side in the recovery position, even without them complaining. Trust me, I’m not pro Chauvin or even care that he was convicted based off the evidence. I believe that the system needs to work for more than just the rich though. I’d be for anyone being able to appeal based on new evidence. I support the entire constitution, even the parts I don’t necessarily always agree with.

If new evidence illustrates he wasn’t “choked to death” then how can you say that him being restrained in place facilitated the end result? I never said he was going to die anyway nor did I suggest he was denied aid. I do believe they called for an ambulance. Departments have general orders and some state that calling for an ambulance is providing aid so I won’t comment on that further and pretend I know the answers. I’ve stated when it happened, and just today what I would’ve done in the same situation. However, I’m pointing out now that if evidence suggests a different outcome to what we were being told previously, obviously the state of Minnesota has a duty to review it.

Why anyone would be against this is insane. If I was ever put in the position in which I may be wrongfully convicted I’d want to have the opportunity to be absolved of my allegations and restoration made to me for it. If the new “evidence” is BS and does not prove what people are saying it proves than he and the other 3 convicted individuals will continue to serve their sentences. I’m on record stating Chauvin’s disregard for common sense and situational awareness contributed to his conviction. He chose very poorly and paid a huge price for it.
My response wasn't only to what you wrote but to what others have stated. I mostly agree with you. I'll hold my judgement on new evidence until it has been verified. I'm not sure how a new autopsy could be any more illuminating that the two or three they already presented during the trial.

I thought I remember Floyd saying he could breathe before he was even on the ground?

Our two-tiered justice system is one for the rich and one for the poor. What's really disturbing is the lengths Trump went through to stay in power after losing the election. Especially the way he used his most ardent followers as lemmings to provide cover for and help his goons violently disrupt the certification of the election. It seems like willful ignorance to think Trump is being persecuted and that there's no evidence of his crimes.
{<jordan}

<Dany07>

Back