International German Farmers fight back against the government.

Apparently German farmers are fighting back against restrictions placed upon them. I have also seen that this is going on in other areas in Europe. Local governments are putting harsh restrictions on farmers and driving them out of business.

Any thoughts from anyone from Europe? Neat video here:

(https://x.com/KatKanada_TM/status/1742437163634245651?s=03)

Turning plowshares into swords, 2024 edition.

Don't fuck with the people who grow your food.

Don't think it's going to change anything.

Now if they started curing back on crops to drive food prices up they would so actions.

Yes, not sure what happened to the once warrior like German people. It seems like they are just yes men to daddy government, and very docile.
Ah yes, those warrior-like German people who blindly followed terrible leaders into unwinnable wars. I suppose the irony of lauding them while complaining that modern Germans are too deferential is lost on you.

losing most of the brave ones in wars certainly didn't help.
but if there's one people in europe that can achieve a miraculous awakening, it's them.
They, zee germans, can't/don't protect their women from being sexually assaulted in public by "peaceful migrants". They are done for.

Last edited:
Ah yes, those warrior-like German people who blindly followed terrible leaders into unwinnable wars. I suppose the irony of lauding them while complaining that modern Germans are too deferential is lost on you.
I said they were warrior like. How does terrible leaders not make them warrior like? They fought amongst themselves in their individual Germanic tribes, battled Rome, France, then tried to take over the world twice. Maybe stupid, ignorant, and bloodthirsty, but meets my definition of warrior like. There history is steeped in blood.

On another note, I do think Hitler could have taken over all of Europe if he left Russia alone. That was the turning point and extreme foolishness.

I said they were warrior like. How does terrible leaders not make them warrior like?
And I'm pointing out that you don't grasp that's what behind the alleged warrior-like nature is the same thing that leads to strong social cohesion and deference to authority.
They fought amongst themselves in their individual Germanic tribes, battled Rome, France, then tried to take over the world twice.
This describes most countries and most nation-forming periods of modern countries. You're just parroting lazy national stereotypes.
On another note, I do think Hitler could have taken over all of Europe if he left Russia alone. That was the turning point and extreme foolishness.
Everything in the historical record says otherwise, and it's a moot point given that Hitler was dead set on invading Russia. It's a terrible what-if up there with what if Hitler wasn't anti-semetic or something. It's pointless to discuss given these things were intrinsic and inseparable from the person.

So truckers are farmers are applauded when they block traffic, but people lose their minds when a few environmentalists sit on the road in protest?

People like hard-working salt-of-the-earth types.

Crusty college students and weekend-warrior office bozos are the exact opposite of that.

That's my impression, at least

People discovering that big ass vehicles make the ultimate disrupt but don’t hurt anyone protesting tools has been hilarious
Apparently two dozen protestors blocking roads is lethal because it might disrupt ambulances but a hoard of tractors and trucks clogging highways, blaring horns, and flinging shit everywhere is perfectly peaceful protest that we should get behind. What a joke.

Apparently two dozen protestors blocking roads is lethal because it might disrupt ambulances but a hoard of tractors and trucks clogging highways, blaring horns, and flinging shit everywhere is perfectly peaceful protest that we should get behind. What a joke.

Yes, 100% we should get behind the people that grow all of the food for everyone.

Much more so than soft baby-handed dweebs doing it for social media clout.

Back