Media Gilbert Burns apologizes to Belal Muhammad, says he deserves to fight for title

I love these belal muhammad threads, always somehow turns into geo politics bait. Keep it going please, very entertaining.

Well, you could just span back over the previous 60 years and learn that the surrounding nations were waging war on Israel (a peaceful nation) since the day the UK left them there, but you don't seem too highly educated on the topic outside of an abject bias against jews.
Having a distinctly Jewish ethnostate is bad. Israeli settlers in the West Bank are bad. Schizo fundamentalist Islamists in Gaza seeking to kill all Jews are bad. Muslim majority countries trying to destroy Israel are bad.

I love these belal muhammad threads, always somehow turns into geo politics bait. Keep it going please, very entertaining.
Belal is being matched up with the undefeated Ghost of Kiev in a title eliminator.

Even fellow fighters know the Belal deserves the next title shot but they also know that their boss Ari Emanuel will never give a Palestinian like Belal a title shot in this current political climate

Lucky for other fighters like Islam that they are not from Palestine or they would have never got

Belal needs to keep demanding the title shot

Belal is being matched up with the undefeated Ghost of Kiev in a title eliminator.
Belal stands no chance, especially when the ghost of Kiev is put in a self defence situation.

This ain't the bronze age dude, the people living there today have nothing to do with any ancient conflicts nor is it relevant. It's the 2020s, we aren't supposed to support mass murder and illegal annexation that violates international law.
I get why you want to believe that but it's not true.

International law is as valuable as toilet paper.

C’mon now let’s not be disingenuous, it's not like Belal threw a kick that broke burns arm. Burns essentially ripped his shoulder going for a takedown.

That being said, how is the one armed man the aggressor for most of the fight? Not very good optics for a supposed title campaign from Belal
Even if he intentionally caused the injury it wouldn't excuse fighting like he was terrified for the duration of the fight. So either way, shit point he had.

Belal should call Colby out and then try to make a statement. I wont watch this fight, tho.
Boring eliminator fight. One of these could be gone, forever.

As much as I dislike the guy, he should get that shot. He’s an interesting matchup for Leon because Leon is so accustomed to fighting at his pace and Belal could make him uncomfortable if he can get past the reach disadvantage

Has nothing to do with that. Pretty much every Muslim fighter is vocal about the conflict. Khamzat literally wants to go and fight. Umar cut a promo supporting Palestinians this weekend. Belal isn't popular and his fighting style isn't exciting. That's why they are reluctant to give him what he deserves.
Has everything to do with that. None of the other fighters are Palestinian.

The owner of the UFC's father was literally in a terrorist organization called the Irgun renown for celebrating the mass murder of Palestinian civilians.

Ridiculous this isn't being mentioned more honestly.

Belal should call Colby out and then try to make a statement. I wont watch this fight, tho.
Boring eliminator fight. One of these could be gone, forever.
Leaving alone why the fuck Belal would need to fight again, double what the fuck would Colby be doing in an eliminator?

Mad props to Burns for this. Bal does deserve to lose in a title bout. He's earned that right. Dude just doesn't put asses in seats.

Leaving alone why the fuck Belal would need to fight again, double what the fuck would Colby be doing in an eliminator?
For some reason, Colby is their guy. It doesn't make sense though, but maybe being an election year helps.

at this point id rather belal get his title fight so he can lose, and we can stop talking about him

A lot of people were saying same thing about Leon but this Hail Mary kick spoiled everything unfortunately ..

A lot of people were saying same thing about Leon but this Hail Mary kick spoiled everything unfortunately ..
don't like either but if they are the best in the division, they deserve to be champ. it delegitimizes the sport if we just stick with ticket sellers/fan favorites occupying the belt. i say this as someone that would rather play bingo with seniors than watch a belaal fight

Last edited:
I think Belal should fight in Palestinian MMA organization, not the American one. Time to quit the UFC

If i hate someone, i would hate their supporters too so them being okay with dagestanis pro-palestine speech is bullshit. They are not okay with it but dagestanis bring money and they are popular, no one gives a fuck about Belal, not even arabs cares about him.

But if bomberman fans are right and they are not giving him just because he is a palestinian, then i'm okay with that too. Imagine if biggest MMA organization was based in the middle east, you would never see an israeli fighter there.

I'm sure Belal and Dana has some secret talk about that, that's why Belal never cries about title fight and fighter pay

Back