Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

This cancel shit can work both ways and I can't wait till it does.
It's crazy an angry twitter mob demands she gets fired calls her a nazi sympathizer when her words are taking out of context and they aren't even her words it was just a post, and then when she gets fired, and people start saying how they hate Cancel Culture, they back step and say things like Oh what a company can't fire a person they don't have that choice? And oh that word Cancel Culture is over used and played out, it's like what the fuck.. It's extremely over used because it keeps happening, these dumb people need to take responsibility, they got her fired, it wasn't over how she acted she was praised, it was because a lame twitter mob decided it didn't fit that agenda, so now she's been ostracized, black listed and straight cancelled, like there's no better example right now of what cancel culture is than this yet somehow people think it doesn't match the term. It's insane.

Imagine thinking a cast with Luke Skywalker, boba fett, ashoka, the black lightsaber tale,bo katan,. And thrawn coming next season
Needs random ex military aldeeran survivor with the acting chops of a tree stump
You have to admit her character goes well in the Mandolorian/Star Wars universe and it already spent the last 2 seasons working on her story. Very few Star Wars characters stand out and has fan appeal like Cara Dune received with the Star Wars fanbase. It's a mistake to let her character go, Disney will realize it eventually. I feel this is all for optics just to please the cancel culture mob. The apology will come when things calm down in the future so it won't be an issue.

No one even mentions Joe Rogan anymore, cancel culture gave up on him. It doesn't take long, you just have to ignore if for a bit then it's gone. They eventually get tired of reposting and hashtagging everyday. It's very easy to just ignore until it goes away. Joe Rogan and Spotify proved that already. Other companies should use that as an example on how to handle it in the future.

She compared being censored on social media to the Jewish genocide by Nazis.
What she said is offensive in it’s stupid but I don’t see any anti-Semitic remarks. Just someone trying to compare their suffering to a group that has it about a jillion times worse

I have a simple solution for Gina Carano and all of you that support her and think wha she did and said was ok:

Buy a one way plane ticket to Moscow. Gina Carano and people who think like her and support her are a MINORITY in this country, no matter how loud they might be. Instead of trying to turn this country into something the MAJORITY of us don't want, just move to a country that already exists and has everything you want: Russia. It is a conservative, ultra right-leaning bigoted country in which the majority of the population hates minorities, gays, women, foreigners, transgender people, etc.

You will be happy because you will be living in what you consider a paradise; and we will be happy because you won't be here polluting our consciouness with your bullshit.

I understand people have a right to their opinion. But what all you ReTrumplicans need to understand is we have the right to point out when your opinons are factually false. I think that's what gets you so upset. You're wrong and you know it, and you can't handle it when other people figure it out and see through your nonsense and see you for what you really are: people who are solely responsible for the problems they have in their lives through their own bad decisonmaking, but instead of accpeting responsibility and trying to change, you want to blame your self-created problems on people from other races, genders, sexual idenities, countries.
This post sucks.

Gina carano is not any of those hateful things you mentioned. You blurted out an essay of projections. Congrats.

No it's permanent, because Star Wars, like most Disney crap, is just hollow fluff that keeps get reinvented with worse and worse plot lines to sell on the basis that people should watch it because "it's Star Wars". Rogue One has been the only good film since ROTJ, it actually gives me hope I may one day shit out a golden egg. The only thing that matters to Star Wars under Disney is that it can be called Star Wars. That is why they bought it, and you can see in this instance that they will eliminate anything that could possibly threaten that name.
Very few characters become stand outs in Star Wars. Gina Carano's character Cara Dune was one of them. They can try to make other characters but I doubt it'll have the same following Cara Dune got. Her character is already cosplayed like crazy and many fans were looking forward to the spin off show. This is a mistake to cancel her character. Disney will eventually realize it. The money is in the fans, and not the cancel culture.

Damn she just needed to shut up and stop getting all Godwin's Law.

Let this be a lesson: not every fucking meme that aligns with your politics needs a repost. I get the jist of what she was trying to say (leftists are totalitarian Nazis) but there's better ways to go about it.

To defend or argue her points make you seem as blonde at the roots. This gonna lead to nudes though I can feel it..

Twitter is a place built on giving opinions. I don’t understand why people post on there. You post your opinion and then expect everyone to agree with you?

All that happens is other people give their shitty opinions about your shitty opinion. It’s a no win situation.

Who cares what other people think? Save your opinions for the people closest to you and just make small talk with strangers.

I'd still smash doe, I've been a "fan" since her American Gladiators days.
Gina-Carano-photo-2.jpg

Peak carano

Who knows I'm just hoping some conservative owns up to it.
Stop assuming things of people who disagree with you on one topic. I rarely see him posting in WR, if ever. I have no idea what he thinks about political issues.

this is the bit that gets me, conspiracy theorists who think they are actually free thinkers. Nope, you are probably just either just dumb or poorly educated or just really poorly informed...and you are almost certainly being manipulated (by other dummies).
All you have to do in these situations is follow the money. Unfortunately people are too stupid to not fall for propaganda and that's why wars still happen and that's why the robbery of our taxpayer money will continue again and again. It's also how pedophiles like Jeffrey Esptein, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew got away with it for so long, the latter two completely escaping punishment. "It's just a conspiracy theory"...

Have you ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Where the CIA devised plans to kill US civilians in fake terrorist attacks so they could go to war with Cuba? The president who wanted to disband the CIA after this was assassinated. When do you think these people changed their ways? Did they suddenly just decide to stop using propaganda? "Oh it's just a conspiracy theory"... "Nothing to see here"....

Ya you're definitely the free thinker here, you haven't fallen for the propaganda at all.

Last edited:
Mandolorian needs her character, they don't have many options and trying to introduce a new character to replace her takes time when they already have the storyline built around her character that is 2 seasons in already and were working on a spin off show. They will lose more money releasing her and not doing the spin off show, so this is a dumb move on Disney's part. Someone smarter needs to fix this in the future for Mandolorian's/Star Wars fans which is the ones making them money. Not the cancel culture. People can't be scared of a few tweets, reposts, and hashtags. That's all it takes for them to make companies to do what they want? A few tweets, reposts, and hashtags? Companies are starting to show their weakness.

They don't need her character at all, and her atrocious acting was the worst thing about the show. She was plainly cast only because of name/face recognition, not because of any actual acting ability.

I have a simple solution for Gina Carano and all of you that support her and think wha she did and said was ok:

Buy a one way plane ticket to Moscow. Gina Carano and people who think like her and support her are a MINORITY in this country, no matter how loud they might be. Instead of trying to turn this country into something the MAJORITY of us don't want, just move to a country that already exists and has everything you want: Russia. It is a conservative, ultra right-leaning bigoted country in which the majority of the population hates minorities, gays, women, foreigners, transgender people, etc.

You will be happy because you will be living in what you consider a paradise; and we will be happy because you won't be here polluting our consciouness with your bullshit.

I understand people have a right to their opinion. But what all you ReTrumplicans need to understand is we have the right to point out when your opinons are factually false. I think that's what gets you so upset. You're wrong and you know it, and you can't handle it when other people figure it out and see through your nonsense and see you for what you really are: people who are solely responsible for the problems they have in their lives through their own bad decisonmaking, but instead of accpeting responsibility and trying to change, you want to blame your self-created problems on people from other races, genders, sexual idenities, countries.
Fuck off you pretentious leftist cunt. No one cares about your self righteous and ranting opinion. Cancel culture is a cancer and it needs to be put down . End of story.

They don't need her character at all, and her atrocious acting was the worst thing about the show. She was plainly cast only because of name/face recognition, not because of any actual acting ability.
You may feel like that but the majority of the Star Wars and Mandolorian fans don't. Try to picture Mandolorian without her character in the storyline at all, it would feel like most episodes in the show was just filler material. I feel like she played her role well, her acting style fit the character. I'm sure there will be backlash from the Star Wars fanbase with this decision. From the comments I've seen already on certain posts on social media, it seems like it's already starting.

Back