Give a bold "out of left field" prediction for UFC 300 (that's at least somewhat possible).

I think Dana is full of shit with his fall comment regarding Conor vs Chandler, I think that will be the main event @ 300. Dont be surprised if he announces two fights either.

Brock vs Someone
Jones vs Tom/Alex
Alex vs Tom/Izzy
Conor vs someone

Ron 'the black dragon' Van Klief vs Royce Gracie- the rematch.

Ok- They can't find a relevant current main event so they go vintage:

Royce Kazu III

View attachment 1029320

Even though we still waiting for our main event and one other fight since it is Feb 13 and the card is on April 13 I thought it would be a good time to "freeze" the card and find out how it all pans out.
I dont know what the historical data shows on cards this far out and how many fights on average get replaced but post below your predictions and we will see what happens.

I honestly would sacrifice any fight on he card including the unannounced main event as long as these 3 happen; Gaethje vs Holloway, Kattar vs Sterling and Charles vs Arman
Bobby has been known to pull out a time or few. Michael Johnson steps in.

Arman pulls out next week, gets replaced by 298 main event winner Volkanovski.

Justine Kisch comes out during the 7th inning stretch and drags her ass across the octagon floor like a dog that ate too many peanuts.

images

My prediction is that I don't care enough to give a prediction, but I do care enough to post about my non prediction in this thread.

Bo Nickel gets pulled from his fight to take on Khamzat Chimaev for interim belt. Chimaev is given a crazy purse to train during Ramadan.

What's your educated guess?
Conor vs Chandler at any weight with Conor having known for months that he will be on UFC 300 and training the whole time. Chandler either takes it or they bring back Kevin Lee/T Ferg to fight Conor. Conor vs someone has to be the plan. They should have done Conor vs Max or Gaethje to be honest at this point. Even COnor vs a Diaz bro.

Do Bronx vs Conor at 165lbs for a new belt, then have Armen fight Chandler, also at 165lbs.

It cant be Brock, GSP, Chael, Bisping, etc.. they have to be in the testing pool for 6 months right??
It has to be someone who already is in the pool..

Dunno, but I have a strong feeling it's going to involve a PED testing exemption.

Back