Give a bold "out of left field" prediction for UFC 300 (that's at least somewhat possible).

Conor vs Chandler at any weight with Conor having known for months that he will be on UFC 300 and training the whole time. Chandler either takes it or they bring back Kevin Lee/T Ferg to fight Conor. Conor vs someone has to be the plan. They should have done Conor vs Max or Gaethje to be honest at this point. Even COnor vs a Diaz bro.
Yeah Conor vs Diaz is wide open, My concern for Conor at 300 is that his contract is ending but the ufc wants to extend it and will make him sit out until he does....But Could be a rumor.

Conor finally returns. But it's against Artem Lobov.

Dana is announcing the 300 main event at the 298 post event presser it makes me think that it will probably be Leon Vs Belal 2 because the 300 main event is not getting a special announcement

It definitely is Leon vs. Belal - that's the only reason why Dana is casually announcing it in a post-fight press conference as opposed to having an actual roll-out.

Dana tried all this time to get another headliner - tried to make Jon Jones fight, tried to make Conor/Chandler, etc. Nothing came to fruition and hence, we're now left with Leon vs. Belal.

I'd definitely prefer a contemporary, meaningful card rather than resurrecting yesterdays fighters.

My gut says it will be Perriera vs Adesenya LHW title fight. Both guys are ready to fight, it's big enough of a fight and you got the history there. What a way to end it than a trilogy in a huge event.

Nate vs Masvidal 2. For the Super BMF title. You heard it here first.

McGregor vs. Diaz 3.
It's hilariously obvious but that's the biggest fight to make, with all the hoopla and the instant name recognition you won't even have to do promos for it. For an event as supposedly "big" and "crazy" as UFC 300, it's the most amount of spectacle one can get given the short amount of time.

It's also as inconsequential a fight one can think of (in terms of actual merit or legitimacy to make a dent in any decent rankings) and it'd be hella fun watching those two knuckleheads cave their heads in again with their knuckles.

Whatever the fuck happened to it?
<{vega}>

The two Facebook twins fight to the death and then fight the winner of Zuck/Elon in a winner-take-all tournament for ownership of FB and Twitter.

McGregor vs. Diaz 3.
It's hilariously obvious but that's the biggest fight to make, with all the hoopla and the instant name recognition you won't even have to do promos for it. For an event as supposedly "big" and "crazy" as UFC 300, it's the most amount of spectacle one can get given the short amount of time.

It's also as inconsequential a fight one can think of (in terms of actual merit or legitimacy to make a dent in any decent rankings) and it'd be hella fun watching those two knuckleheads cave their heads in again with their knuckles.

Whatever the fuck happened to it?
<{vega}>
I really think they will consider dusting this one off.

Conor vs Edwards for the title, hell Diaz vs Conor for some sort of interim title at this point. I expect them to do something random and desperate that makes zero sense for the sake of a "huge" announcement.

I'll dust off these terrible played out ones that I enjoy because why not, Jacare vs Camozzi 3 and young Erick Silva returns.

Stipe in the crowd at 300 but falls asleep during the main event.
Jones hits him with a baton in the kneecap while he's asleep then 30 minutes later says he's ready to fight in 2 months

Back