Social Gleason's Gym first major rec business to require full vaccination

Come on in and brutally traumatize people's brains and have them brutally traumatize yours too!

But BEWARE of the big bad virus with an extremely low mortality rate unless you are
at least the average life expectancy age already and with pre existing conditions...

Strange how this didn't get moved to the mega thread...
8Af9.gif

Last edited:
unless you are at least the average
life expectancy age already and with pre existing conditions...

Also if you have those people in your community and aren't a selfish cunt. That too is an acceptable reason to be concerned.

Also if you have those people in your community and aren't a selfish cunt. That too is an acceptable reason to be concerned.
Carry big Pharma water bro.

You don’t need a vaccine. The cdc says that the age group up to like 50 has a 99.98% survival rate. And the majority of those that are dying(.02%) in that age group have co-morbidities.

there is zero reason you need one. The elderly can get one and then they have like a .0008% chance of dying. They are fine

At risk people should be vaccinated, then they are safe.

Unfortunately that's doesn't seem to be the case. The fact that the vaccine is not 100% effective combined with too high hesitancy means they will never be truly safe. Hence there are these ever expanding spaces anti vax tards are simply not allowed to be in. Enjoy being ostracized from society if you are one, I'm sure being a big tough edgy bro who isn't afraid will be of great solace :)

Unfortunately that's doesn't seem to be the case. The fact that the vaccine is not 100% effective combined with too high hesitancy means they will never be truly safe. Hence there are these ever expanding spaces anti vax tards are simply not allowed to be in. Enjoy being ostracized from society if you are one, I'm sure being a big tough edgy bro who isn't afraid will be of great solace :)

But your lord and savior, Fauci has spoken. Don't you believe in science, bro?

You idiots would march yourselves right in to the ovens, FFS.

Don't you believe in science, bro?

I believe in free market capitalism. We'll see who wins out in the end. Vaccinated consumers or small segment of nutters and douche flu bros. I know who my money is on ;)

I believe in free market capitalism. We'll see who wins out in the end. Vaccinated consumers or small segment of nutters and douche flu bros. I know who my money is on ;)
Oh, you mean like the 50% of unvaccinated Americans?

Which one are you here?
jkjqqfyc.gif

Don't want to make wedding cakes for homosexuals, fine. Don't want to allow unvaccinated people into your business, fine.
You can legally refuse alcohol if you are drunk enough to be a danger to yourself or others.

Businesses should be allowed to do what they want unless it’s big tech censorship.

let them do this and we’ll all go elsewhere. We really need to stick it to these clowns to show them their push to go woke will leave them broke

Nice sheep gif flu bro. Maybe eventually you can make a hobby of collecting edgy memes instead of going anywhere worth going. :)
Every free state is simply going to make it illegal to demand vaccines at places. Florida already did that. I’d be happy to have two America’s. Then it will become finalized.

you enjoy being a little boy to a government that openly hates you. Congrats, that’s something to be proud of

This is a smart business decision given there could be a lawsuit on them. People will complain but if they contract it and end up in the hospital there you go.

People that are told by their doctors not to get the vaccine because it might cause adverse health reactions are not allowed to go to that gym. Should people unable to take the vaccine due to allergy or something else just be cut off from society?

People that are told by their doctors not to get the vaccine because it might cause adverse health reactions are not allowed to go to that gym. Should people unable to take the vaccine due to allergy or something else just be cut off from society?
Let them file for an exception. Unfortunately, while it may not be their fault, they are still a heightened risk to the rest of us.

The Communist outlook on that is that the hive should inherit the risks of the individual. That's what leads to arguments that pre-existing conditions should never inherit an insurance premium. A more libertarian mindset is that each individual is responsible for his own burdens.

Back