News Glory: Overeem vs Hari III in October

Very surprised that there is almost no hype right now ? Thats a big event.

if Pet does not win this fight, the world ends

Vidales is from my hometown so it’s nice to see some random dentist from my city which has 0 history in kickboxing, fighting for a belt against a fucking Muay thai champ… I don’t see it happening and to add that, he hasn’t fought since 2019, but it would be awesome

like to see Pet using mid and high teep´s to do damage, buakaw did a lot back in the day in KB

Vidales is doing more than ok. He is strong, well rounded and smart, he is simply fighting someone outside his league but this version of vidales could beat a lot of fighters in glory.

Got a feeling these judges are being a bit too strict on Vidales. Sure he is losing but the fight is competitive each round. Maybe a round Vidales way wouldn’t be a crime.

I think Beztati is going to KO Koprivlenski with his straights and overhands

I think Beztati is going to KO Koprivlenski with his straights and overhands

couldnt be more wrong lol

48-47 Beztati, i think he won the first 2 rounds clearly, the 3rd i saw it close but he was able to inflict more damage with his kicks when Koprovlenski went all throwing punches all the way

way closer than i thought, could be a draw or even mark the 3rd round to the bulgarian, so he would win 48-47

Im cool with Beztati Winning , would be cool with a Draw, or a win for Koprivlenski, really close 3rd round

49-46 was disperspectful

wish Khbabez to win but i think Maslobojev have more tools on kickboxing to built a TKO win.

After saying that, Khbavez hits hard as fuck, Maslobojev haves to perform well today to avoid being a target

Khbabez lead leg is totally fucked, he didnt defended a single lowkick, bad for him, good for Maslobojev who is slowing him down and building the TKO

both are tired, fight is gonna be ugly to watch now lol

Back