News Glory: Overeem vs Hari III in October

They'll probably try and get broadcast/streaming deals in other countries too. Otherwise, continued PPV.

How will non-Dutch watch Glory if it's been moved to Videoland? Is this something non-Dutch can use?
This will only be for the Netherlands I think
Outside of the Netherlands they will fix a PPV broadcaster I imagine

Some footage of Badr Hari’s most recent work for the Overeem fight

Thoughts?

Not very technical. Basically brawl type of sparring. This explains a lot his fighting style of rushing in like a bull for the knockout but not being able to finish a fight if it passes round 1.

Thats Jahfar Wilnis in the video of badr training, i bet if they made a sparring war, Wilnis would mop the floor with Badr lol

Thats Jahfar Wilnis in the video of badr training, i bet if they made a sparring war, Wilnis would mop the floor with Badr lol
Yeah that’s Jahfarr, he also trains at SB Gym.
But I think Badr's sparring partners will always hold back somewhat out of respect when sparring him

Yeah that’s Jahfarr, he also trains at SB Gym.
But I think Badr's sparring partners will always hold back somewhat out of respect when sparring him

And then you've got the opposite with Beterbiev in boxing, where he has to hold back because he's sent multiple sparring partners to the hospital without trying.

Apart from the 2nd fight with Verhoeven, Hari showed no power compared to he used to have in his golden years, beating better opponents by knocking them out...

Age comes, lack of activity, too much parties and polemics, but, Overeem haves a glass chin just like Hari, fight will be far from a chess match , more like a "who hits the right spot first", and i think will be Overeem, but still an opponent that badr can knock out

Here is an interview with Hari`s trainer. I have only one observation: in my view Hari needs money and that is why he is still in the ring. He has many children with different women and child support is not cheap. I didn`t saw any hunger in his eyes in the Benny fight. I saw only hate and self-entitlement in the fight against Arek. Glory is milking him obviously since he still has a huge fan base.

I have only one observation: in my view Hari needs money and that is why he is still in the ring. He has many children with different women and child support is not cheap.
False. Badr has 5 children with only one woman and his current wife: Daphne Romani

False. Badr has 5 children with only one woman and his current wife: Daphne Romani
I see that you are from the Netherland, you have more credible info than I have. I recall that I have read somewhere that some of his children are from previous relationships.

I see that you are from the Netherland, you have more credible info than I have. I recall that I have read somewhere that some of his children are from previous relationships.
No problem man
However, Badr was in a relationship with Estelle Cruijff before Daphne Romani.
Maybe you heard of that

Some footage of Badr Hari’s most recent work for the Overeem fight

Thoughts?

No wonder Hari has zero chin left if he spars like this consistently. I wonder when gyms are going to realise that fighters this late in their career aren't going to benefit from hard sparring. What more is there to learn? How to take head damage to diminish your chin even more by fight night. If your timing isn't there at this stage then sparring isnt going to help.

Should be drills, drills and more drills. Even in the pad work he's consistently dropping his non punching hand away from his chin which has got him in trouble I dont know how many times.

<Fedor23>

No problem man
However, Badr was in a relationship with Estelle Cruijff before Daphne Romani.
Maybe you heard of that
Yes, of course. During that period he assaulted a dutch businessman who mocked Estelle by saying something: what`s the matter Estelle, you ran out of your husband`s money? Or something similar... Badr attacked him and the guy was hospitalized and Badr got himself a nice charge by the authorities and later was sentenced.

No wonder Hari has zero chin left if he spars like this consistently. I wonder when gyms are going to realise that fighters this late in their career aren't going to benefit from hard sparring. What more is there to learn? How to take head damage to diminish your chin even more by fight night. If your timing isn't there at this stage then sparring isnt going to help.

Should be drills, drills and more drills. Even in the pad work he's consistently dropping his non punching hand away from his chin which has got him in trouble I dont know how many times.

<Fedor23>
That is exactly my view also. Why on earth would you push this brawler style when it is clear that is not working anymore. Benny countered and his nose was fucked. He lost that fight in an ugly manner. With Arek, the same thing happened... He must go back to his former style... staying more compact, landing from the distance and preserving his energy. By now every major gym has a blueprint how to defeat him. It is embarrassing for Badr. He was very focused in the two Rico fights but afterwards was just downhill. He must go back to that style. Also, I see absolutely no difference with his new trainer.

- Glory Collision 4 will also have Plazibat vs the winner of Benny/Jamal for either the interim title or the proper title
If Benny manages to win against JBS next month he needs to call his twin brother to fight Hron or cancel this MFA event I guess…

If Benny manages to win against JBS next month he needs to call his twin brother to fight Hron or cancel this MFA event I guess…

I guess this proves JBS is already down as the winner vs Benny.

Back