Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

All I am doing is pointing out the flaws in your posts and articles. The issue is you struggle when somebody actually reads the posts because you haven't read them yourself.
You share things from other people you have taken off face value without actually going through it. It's why you can never actually defend a post without just posting more unread articles. It's why so many people with differing opinions, come in and can tear these posts apart. Most just don't waste the time anymore because everyone has kinda just got bored of it.

Your linked posts use as much science as they did to decide that rewearing an unwashed piece of cloth over your face would stop the spread of covid. It's the same crap just posted from the opposite side.

If it makes you feel better but personally if you're not flat out lying to me you are to yourself.

Like I said, reflect or not it's an issue thats not my problem or tbh concern.

My concern is getting lurkers to think not psychoanalysis on your apparent issues (to me).

The lying is obvious because the story changes and you have left too mnay threads to keep track on. They're be others that remember, they just probably don't gaf enough to get bogged down in it.

If it makes you feel better but personally if you're not flat out lying to me you are to yourself.

Like I said, reflect or not it's an issue thats not my problem or tbh concern.

My concern is getting lurkers to think not psychoanalysis on your apparent issues (to me).

The lying is obvious because the story changes and you have left too mnay threads to keep track on. They're be others that remember, they just probably don't gaf enough to get bogged down in it.

All I do is point out the people you keep shilling are misrepresenting the contents of the articles. Because you never read anything we end up at this point whenever I challenge these posts.
It would be a non issue if you actually posted anything with a legit resource, but you keep posting the same things and have to keep diverting to the next article.

You have some imagined story in your head of what I have said. My position has stayed consistent. The lurkers are only here for this type of back and forth anyway. The only reason the thread stays alive is because people like me pop in and give it traffic again.Don't stress mate, I will leave you in your echo chamber soon, I just popped back in whilst my covid kept me home.

Covid again.

Looks like those jabs are safe and effective.

Ah yeah .. people get colds and flu all the time ..

Like they have been forever.

Ohhhhh it took me a minute to catch on to wtf “new Smurf” was supposed to mean. It was an April Fool’s joke, bud <lol>
A bunch of posters got pink belts and a bunch of us got “modded,” but it was all in fun. I didn’t have any actual mod powers, you can breathe easy ;)
I think it’s instructive though:
You accepted that shit at face value though, didn’t you? No critical thought used, you were fooled right away. Isn’t that something?

If you had better powers of observation, and better critical thinking skills, you might have been able to notice something else:
The retracted paper that Jessica Rose is discussing in your link, is a different paper altogether than the one we were discussing. We were discussing a paper on myocarditis from 2021; your link is about a 2024 paper on lessons learned from the vaccination campaign.

Which I think, raises the question:
How many retracted papers does this absolute quack have?!?
I mean…holy shit.

Yet another thing I feel like I shouldn’t have to point out to a grown adult is: discussing the who and why of something is not a “changing narrative,” but they are in fact two different questions (*who* retracted the paper, and *why*). So if you read on, I think you’ll be pleased to find out that I found something that I think we can agree on. How exciting!

See, one thing that I stress is the importance of is being flexible in one’s hypothesis in light of new data. For example, you mention studies (that most of us are familiar with, I think) about Ivermectin’s role as an anti-viral agent. One of your links mentions positive initial results with dengue fever, and your link mentions that “phase 3 human trials are ongoing.”
SPOILER ALERT: they didn’t turn out well: “Interestingly, the study reported faster NS1 antigenemia clearance upon ivermectin treatment, with no difference in viremia, viral clearance, or any beneficial clinical outcomes.”
—Re: COVID, they tested it at higher doses, they tested it when used early, they tested it in a boat, they tested it with a goat, they tested it here and there, they tested it everywhere!—-the shit doesn’t seem to work.
—It is at this point all of you CTers should do a thing scientists call, “Get the fuck over it already.” Seriously. I’m not anti-ivermectin, I am anti-“shit that doesn’t seem to work,” and this doesn’t seem to work. So get the fuck over it already.

I think I made a logical hypothesis re: Jessica Rose; namely, that since VAERS data is widely known to be unreliable, and other papers were retracted for basing findings on that data (one of which I showed you already), that she saw the writing on the wall for her paper and retracted it voluntarily.
Oh, how naive of me. Two things have lead me to change my hypothesis.

One, despite the fact that VAERS data is known to be unreliable, despite the fact that her colleague Steve Kirsch has been eviscerated for using it, despite the fact that other papers were retracted because of it, guess what?? I did some digging, and Rose finally published her myocarditis article, just a couple of months ago. Here it is, and wouldn’t you know it—it’s still based on the fucking VAERS data! This wackjob hasn’t learned a goddamn thing about her shoddy work in the past 3-4 years. It’s remarkable.
<Prem973>
Based on that, and based on your link in which she prattles on about “the elites who own everything and control the narrative of our lives” (fucking lmao), and threatens to have her discredited colleague Steve Kirsch “sue big time,” I will alter my hypothesis and agree that it is far more likely that the editor withdrew that 2021 article. Withdrawing it herself once she found out the data was unreliable is what any good, reputable scientist would have done, and Jessica Rose sure as fuck isn’t that.
I did get a kick out of her username: “Unacceptable Jessica.” She ought to change it to “Unscientific Jessica” <lmao><lol>

The only quacks here are the doctors you keep citing, and the only honks are the ones coming from your clown nose. 🤡🤡
Good on ya, man. I gave up on these idiots a long time ago. I made all the arguments, provided all the data, and here, years later, it's all the same shit, just in different piles. To me, they'll never come around and it's not worth your time. Even someone entering the thread with no preconceived notions would be too overwhelmed by all the substack garbage to see your posts and actually learn something, I fear.

I appreciate you fighting the good fight, as it were, but it's sad to see it fall on deaf ears 100% of the time.

Good on ya, man. I gave up on these idiots a long time ago. I made all the arguments, provided all the data, and here, years later, it's all the same shit, just in different piles. To me, they'll never come around and it's not worth your time. Even someone entering the thread with no preconceived notions would be too overwhelmed by all the substack garbage to see your posts and actually learn something, I fear.
I appreciate you fighting the good fight, as it were, but it's sad to see it fall on deaf ears 100% of the time.

Fighting what good fight?

You couldn't fight your way out of a bowl of custard.

I've seen stronger mice.

Fighting what good fight?

You couldn't fight your way out of a bowl of custard.

I've seen stronger mice.
LOL whatever you say pissbelt. You're not worth a fuck and everyone knows it. Get bent.

LOL whatever you say pissbelt. You're not worth a fuck and everyone knows it. Get bent.

This is what I'm talking about when I say you've regressed and aren't cognitively what you were.
Actually go back your posts and think about it. You aren't even confident in your posting to attempt to defend yourself like you would have 2 years ago and when you do its as a adolescent would.

Not joking because you were once a sharp poster (if maliciously spiteful), now you're struggling defending against getting called a bowl of custard.

Obviously I need to cut you some slack on answering the entry questions to the game.

Who many now Andy?
Approximate time frame (ideally the year and rough month)

Obviously you'll be up near 9 with such a impassioned emotional outburst?

All I do is point out the people you keep shilling are misrepresenting the contents of the articles. Because you never read anything we end up at this point whenever I challenge these posts.
It would be a non issue if you actually posted anything with a legit resource, but you keep posting the same things and have to keep diverting to the next article.

You have some imagined story in your head of what I have said. My position has stayed consistent. The lurkers are only here for this type of back and forth anyway. The only reason the thread stays alive is because people like me pop in and give it traffic again.Don't stress mate, I will leave you in your echo chamber soon, I just popped back in whilst my covid kept me home.

Mmm who do I listen to.

A person I know as a complete liar who is manipulative in manner with an unknown gain/loss in the narrative.

Or

"Prof Ian Brighthope Slams Experimental mRNA Gene Therapy and Exposes TGA Corruption
We know that the lipidnanoparticle will take the RNA and there's also contamination from DNA into the genome of individuals."

Its a hard one but as inspired as your monologues have ensured me that I've done and do the correct thing, with the delusional/lies like this it's hard to take you seriously.
"The only reason the thread stays alive is because people like me pop in and give it traffic again"

Covid hey, guess you wanted a sicky because I don't know anyone that has gotten it since the start. Anyone unvaxxed anyway.....

I recommend listening to the professor but you won't hear no matter if its played or not

This is what I'm talking about when I say you've regressed and aren't cognitively what you were.
Actually go back your posts and think about it. You aren't even confident in your posting to attempt to defend yourself like you would have 2 years ago and when you do its as a adolescent would.

Not joking because you were once a sharp poster (if maliciously spiteful), now you're struggling defending against getting called a bowl of custard.

Obviously I need to cut you some slack on answering the entry questions to the game.

Who many now Andy?
Approximate time frame (ideally the year and rough month)

Obviously you'll be up near 9 with such a impassioned emotional outburst?
Haha.. liked

Yeah I asked what the good fight is against or about.

Just what is this good fight that custard talks about?

Haha.. liked

Yeah I asked what the good fight is against or about.

Just what is this good fight that custard talks about?

I'm not even joking. Same for quick, called him that as a piss take for prob a year and he forgets about it.

Fyi
Share it around, it'll help to wake up the sheep

Another great video from Dr Ana Mihalcea.

Started but getting tired so I'll watch it tomorrow. If its true thats fucked though.

Tbh I've seen worse that what I saw in 30min

I'm not even joking. Same for quick, called him that as a piss take for prob a year and he forgets about it.

Fyi
Share it around, it'll help to wake up the sheep

I'm still boggled that people actually worshipped that little Keebler Elf who was consistently wrong about everything except for the "mask" being pretty much useless and nothing more than safety blankets which most the studies will point that out. That was one of Trumps biggest mistakes was giving that little evil gnome any power along with the highly uncredible CDC and letting them yield any power. But most of the people look back on all the mistakes including the lockdowns, forced masking and forced vaccines and the closing of schools and businesses..etc Where is that little elf anyways did he crawl back into his tree?

Huge news out of Germany as the federal government have been forced to admit that so-called “conspiracy theorists” were right about everything during the Covid pandemic.
In fact, according to the German government data, there was no pandemic at all, just a tightly choreographed military grade psy-op to brainwash the masses into accepting an experimental vaccine with disastrous consequences.

These secret German government documents obtained via a Freedom of Information request and subsequent lawsuit have blown the lid of the global elite’s Covid lies and it’s vitally important that as many people as possible are made aware of the truth.

More and more people all over the world are waking up and seeing the global elite for what they always have been: deranged psychopaths hell bent on destruction and domination.

Germany is no different. The German population suffered some of the most brutal lockdowns and vaccine mandates in all of Europe and now the people are rising up and demanding accountability.

Step forward Paul Schreyer and Multipolar magazine who launched a Freedom of Information request and then launched a lawsuit against the German government when they tried every trick in the book to keep the secret documents under lock and key.

As Professor Steven Homburg explains, the results are stunning, and represent total vindication for everyone who dared to question the narrative of lockdowns and mask and vaccine mandates.

The secret government documents – all 2,000 pages of them – reveal that we were right about nearly everything and the so-called “pandemic” was all fraud.

These facts are damning and prove the official narrative about Covid, pushed by world governments and mainstream media, is completely bogus.

Which makes the tyranny we experienced during the so-called pandemic even harder to swallow, as Professor Homburg explains.

The data also reveals that Sweden, which was the only European country free of masks and lockdowns, performed much better than Germany. Which raises the question, what were the tyrannical lockdowns and mandates really about?

Professor Homburg has the answer – and as it turns out, we were right all along.

Breaking down vaccine hesitancy through brutal lockdowns was always the goal of the global elite. Unfortunately, for those who did not see through the psy-op at the time, the health consequences are dire. Serious questions must be asked.

Unfortunately for the vaxxed, the bad news doesn’t end there. Japanese researchers have linked Covid vaccines to hundreds of diseases.

While a new study out of the US has found that those who have been vaccinated and boosted can expect to meet their maker far sooner than they would have expected.

A disturbing new study has revealed that people who have been “fully vaccinated” with Covid mRNA injections can expect to lose a staggering 25 years from their life expectancy.

Researchers analyzed data from the CDC, Cleveland Clinic Data, and insurance company risk assessment data and uncovered a disturbing trend of plummeting life expediencies among those who had multiple doses of mRNA.

Unfortunately for the vaxxed, the news gets even worse. The chronic damage to health caused by each dose of mRNA does not lessen over time, as previously believed.

In reality, the negative health effects appear to continue indefinitely.

According to the researchers, CDC All-Cause Mortality data reveals that each jab increased mortality by 7% in the year 2022 compared to the mortality in 2021.

This means that people who have had 5 doses – that’s two doses and three boosters – were 35% more likely to die in 2022 than they were in 2021.

Correlating with the German information, the study also confirmed that people who are not vaccinated were no more likely to die in 2022 than in 2021.

These numbers are damning. But anybody paying attention can see that something is very wrong with the vaccinated. They are dropping like flies with heart problems and turbo cancer all over the world.

Professional athletes are supposed to be among the healthiest people on the planet but in the past few years thousands have collapsed with sudden and inexplicable heart conditions.

Fully vaccinated professional athletes are continuing to drop like flies, with four professional soccer players have collapsed suddenly, clutching their hearts, in the last week alone.

Egyptian star Ahmed Refeat became the third professional soccer play to suffer cardiac arrest in front of live TV cameras, with doctors later admitting they “hadn’t seen something like this before.”

Orlando Pirates midfielder Makhelene Makhaula was the second football star to collapse on the field this week, as medical staff were seen desperately attempting to revive the South African star.

Listen as the stunned announcer admits, in his own words, that footballers are dropping like flies all over the world since the vaccine roll out.

On Sunday in the Argentinian top flight, Estudiantes’ Javier Altamirano suffered a seizure and collapsed suddenly in the big match against Boca Juniors, one of the biggest clubs in South America.

It’s not just professional athletes dropping like flies. People from all walks of life, including popular social media influencers, are being struck down with heart conditions and rare forms of cancer at unprecedented rates.

An ethical media would be highlighting these incidents on the front pages, putting their resources into investigating why so many young and healthy people are suffering from cardiac arrests, strokes, and rare forms of cancer.

Instead, the media is attempting to normalize the phenomenon and convince you that professional athletes and young people having heart attacks is par for the course.

However, anybody capable of independent thought understands this situation is far from normal.

Same, before recently I rarely posted ITT at all, it’s just a cesspool of tinfoil, bullshit, and sadness.
After I saw some particularly stupid posts, I decided I'd drop in for a bit, because nobody ever challenges the bullshit these people spew. It’s just and endless parade of joke sources, CTs, and the same 5 people giving each other congratulatory handjobs.

It’s been light work tbh.

Back