Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony.calling us cultists.

We aren't the ones repeating the media mantras.. 6 foot safe, hands face space.
Taking boosters and hiding in the house scared of a cold.
You are very much cultists, living in an alternate reality that makes you feel special.

I don't give a shit if you jump. Your avatar proves that this particular fanfiction narrative is a huge part of your identity. Sad, but you do you.

I'm just not about to let you nutcases post shady-ass blogs and pretend that they're proof.
Chuckle. You need to work on your reading comprehension Plucky. YOU are the one on the ledge not me. Like I said if you want me to talk you off the ledge you got the wrong guy. Moreover, it's important that you understand that you (and people like you) continue to get your booster shots. It's for the greater good of society that you do. Thank you for playing your role in genetic hygiene.

Chuckle. You need to work on your reading comprehension Plucky. YOU are the one on the ledge not me. Like I said if you want me to talk you off the ledge you got the wrong guy. Moreover, it's important that you understand that you (and people like you) continue to get your booster shots. It's for the greater good of society that you do. Thank you for playing your role in genetic hygiene.
You can think whatever you want, Chuckles.

81sO5Iyj0qL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

IF this one confirms we've probably fucked over our kids worse than we can imagine.
https://www.cell.com/iscience/pdf/S2589-0042(22)01816-8.pdf

Discussion:
The impact of SARS-CoV-2 infection and/or vaccination on CD34+ HSPCs in UCB
has not been fully addressed nor studied at the cellular level. We here assessed potential
damages of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection and/or vaccination on the fate and
hematopoietic abilities of CD34+ cells in the UCB thereof. Reduced CD34+ cell
frequencies and thus lower CD34+ cell numbers were observed in the UCB from the non-
vaccinated but previously infected donor group and even more so in the vaccinated donor
group, which was attributed to the induction of apoptosis. Furthermore, these reductions
in CD34+ cell numbers & frequencies correlated with the timing of the 2nd-vaccination in
donors ― the numbers & frequencies inversely correlated with the period after the
vaccination until delivery, indicating that factors causing these damages are maintained
over the gestation period. In addition, the CD34+ cells, which would be residual cells
following apoptosis, showed skewed hematopoiesis profiles, indicating that previous
SARS-CoV-2 infection, and likely vaccination based on the observed trends, interferes
not only with the fate of CD34+ cells but also the hematopoietic abilities, phenotype, and
survivability of populations thereof, which could result in a shortage of available CD34+
HSPCs from cord blood banking, processing for use towards HSPC-based therapies, as
well as unpredictable hematological issues in HSPC recipients.

This is another pretty technical paper, in short, both covid infection and vaccination will significantly drop the stem cell count in umbilical cord blood, with the clot shots being the worse of the two (shocking, I know). It gets better, it also screws with the development of those stem cells and you end up with a wonky ratio of T cells to B cells so the entire immune system is out of balance.

Theory: I think we just found the cause of the RSV wave that's currently ripping through young children. Young kids have a strong innate immune system with a significantly higher B cell count than adults, the clot shots wreck the balance and trash the B cells which really screws up immunity for kids. Their immune response gets trashed and they get hit with all kinds of infections that they'd normally shrug off.

Look. I took two of the jabs. I'm probably THE most jabbed fucker in here unless you're military. For travel reasons. How many of you have had the rabies triple jab? The yellow fever jab? Those are real vaccines - they last forever.

All of those vaccines come with an acceptance that they might - very rarely - cause harm. Its known and accepted.

Why is the covid jab exempt from that? Why can't anyone speak out about bad things from this particular jab without being slandered?

Look. I took two of the jabs. I'm probably THE most jabbed fucker in here unless you're military. For travel reasons. How many of you have had the rabies triple jab? The yellow fever jab? Those are real vaccines - they last forever.

All of those vaccines come with an acceptance that they might - very rarely - cause harm. Its known and accepted.

Why is the covid jab exempt from that? Why can't anyone speak out about bad things from this particular jab without being slandered?

No idea, most the people I know have had at least two jabs, and none of them want to talk about it, I would say the majority have deeply regretted it.

This is what is known as 'pseudoscience'

It's kind of like science, except that it's bullshit!

Lol the very definition of you trying to shout it down shows whos pushing the pseudoscience.

- Science thrives on debate and never censors ethical experimentation. It grows and is strengthened by questions, the answered questions are the foundation that the hypothesis germinates in to grow into a fact.

- THE science is the opposite. A twisted delusion based system where ethics and facts are criminalised.

Its like I saw you mentioned needing an epidemiologist, the shear hypocrisy needed when I have supplied you one of Australia's most experienced and respected. You didn't address anything he said ?
- I supplied you investigational reporters, you didn't address anything they said?
- I supplied you professional statisticians, you didn't address any of their data.
- I supplied you multiple different people all indicating or proving fraud, you once again ignored all the evidence and just blathered on with absolutely crap posts showing the intellectual ability of an 6 year old.

Still at least they're short post unlike the chemically damaged waffling fool but at this stage you are literally just trolling so unless you actually have something worthwhile to contribute.....

I'll end on some good news hey, so this reply hasn't beed a complete waste of time.

https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/the-band-aid-has-been-ripped-off#play

"As of November 9, 2022, in the United States, only 10% of parents have elected to inject their six-month to four-year-old children with the COVID jab. The shots have been available since June."

Last edited:
Lol the very definition of you trying to shout it down shows whos pushing the pseudoscience.

- Science thrives on debate and never censors ethical experimentation. It grows and is strengthened by questions, the answered questions are the foundation that the hypothesis germinates in to grow into a fact.

- THE science is the opposite. A twisted delusion based system where ethics and facts are criminalised.

Its like I saw you mentioned needing an epidemiologist, the shear hypocrisy needed when I have supplied you one of Australia's mist experienced and respected. You didn't address anything he said ?
I supplied you investigational reporters, you didn't address anything they said?
I supplied you professional statisticians, you didn't address any of their data.
I supplied you multiple different people all undicating to oriving fraud, you once again ignored all the evidence and just blathered on with absolutely crap posts showung the intellectual ability of an 6 year old.

Still at least they're short post unlike the chemically damaged waffling fool but at this stage you are literally just trolling so unless you actually have something worthwhile to contribute.....

I'll end on some good news hey, so this reply hasn't beed a complete waste of time.

https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/the-band-aid-has-been-ripped-off#play

"As of November 9, 2022, in the United States, only 10% of parents have elected to inject their six-month to four-year-old children with the COVID jab. The shots have been available since June."
You supplied fuck all.

You literally only ever use blogs as sources. It's actually pretty hilarious that you think they're convincing.

Maybe consider looking into your "fact" check sources and their payed for bias. Its a shame you didn't also use rooters, always gold when they use that rag and its ceo as a source of "fact"

You can do it, an intellectual disability like an acquired brain injury can be overcome with hard work and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back