Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of an orchestrated Great Reset sounds insane. Can some explain to me how this theory came about?
Here is the website, they’re pretty open about what their goal is, although they use vague feel-good language...

For example:

“As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being.”

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

This

And oddly, the healthier you are when taking the vaccine the more severe the side effects seem to be. Id encourage all truly healthy people forego the jab

There is no evidence of that. Quit spouting anti-vaxxer garbage.

I don’t know about you guys but the last two pages have brought the lols.

I own 2 gyms and was in the best shape of my life. I took the vaccine for my wife. For 2 months after 1st shot I would get winded easily during my workouts. Id also sweat like crazy even while not working out. My body also felt hot, hard to explain but not normal. It's been like 6 months and my workouts are maybe at 70% now. I still get winded quicker than I did. I may go get checked out to make sure it's not my heart.

My theory is the vaxx may have ramped up my already adequate immune system causing all this. I am getting better but man it's kinda scary

Anti-Vaxxer claims to have taken the vaccine and then claims a multitude of effects that no one else is experience. Quite believable.

Those with natural immunity are way better off than those with the vaccine. The government does everything they can to act like those with the antibodies don't exist.

All these mandates are for if you have the vaccine. What about those that have the antibodies and B Cell Immunity long term? They are not included. It goes against Science.

Im going through covid right now and luckily its a snap.

Wearing a mask after this is seriously going to annoy me. If not for the covid bs, id think this was the flu, nothing more.
Kept telling myself this . If Covid wasn't a thing I'd just have chalked it up to the flu

The wording is pretty important here. The majority of the US population has been vaccinated at this point, making it a huge subset. The subset of people with confirmed cases is smaller by an order of magnitude and both is even smaller.

The wording is pretty important here. The majority of the US population has been vaccinated at this point, making it a huge subset. The subset of people with confirmed cases is smaller by an order of magnitude and both is even smaller.
In Canada a number of federal workers arent to happy with the forced vax and mandates. I hear some rumblings of some of them taking to the unions things could get interesting.

Keeping in good shape and not being a lazy ass is my immunity.

Broadway star Nick Cordero was 41 and in tip top shape (you have to be if you're on Broadway and asked to sing in one instance, act in another, then start dancing AND singing). He died a year ago from Covid.

I'm not saying that being in shape isn't a good thing because it is and it gives you more of an advantage fighting off diseases. I'm just saying you never know.

Maskless Arnold Schwarzenegger chomps on cigar as he says calling people 'schmucks' over masks crossed a line

Arnold Schwarzenegger was seen stepping out on Friday in Beverly Hills, Calif., days after he called mask-averse Americans "schmucks" and said, "screw your freedom," to those seeking to terminate COVID-19 mandates.

While walking without a mask and smoking an Cigar. A bit of a hypocrite huh?

."It kills people, and the only way we prevent it is to get vaccinated, wear masks, do social distancing, washing your hands all the time, and not just to think about, ‘Well, my freedom is being kind of disturbed here.'"

If it kills people why did Obama birthday bash party had no masks nor any social distancing? rules for you but not for thee?

I am tired of seeing hypocritical celebs like Schwarzenegger pretending to care about the ordinary people when they live in such different worlds from the normal plebs.

Perfect response from an obese basement dweller that goes by Poon Goon.

Thanks for the entertainment
There really isn't a point in taking the time to write anything longer than "lol" to your dumb shit. You talked to a few guys in a gym and declared that any healthy person who gets the vaccine is "fucked". You actually believe that shit so you are insanely stupid. You also used the same obese/gamer thing in multiple posts which I guess is a go to thing for you.

Anti-Vaxxer claims to have taken the vaccine and then claims a multitude of effects that no one else is experience. Quite believable.
and they each know 20 people that died from taking the vaccine, and all of the doctors they know said not to take the vaccine.

oh and they are all anti-BLM and Republican

Well there have been many of the same posted in there which reached 100 pages plus.
There are a lot of disgruntled people from the War Room right now. They don't want to alienate the Mayberry people as well. Rather than risk flame wars in a sub-forum not designed for it, they send it to the War Room where there is more leeway. Plus, these things are effectively inherently partisan and political. It wasn't so much around the time of the polio vaccine, but here we are now...

What kind of side effects. Main reason I dont want to get it: I feel the best that Ive ever felt in my life. I dont want anything to mess that up. The vaccine could potentially cause fatigue, brain fog, anxiety issues etc.. (we dont have enough research on minor effects). I don’t think it will kill me , but I don’t want it to mess with my quality of life
If it caused anxiety, it'd be entirely psychosomatic. So sure, don't get the vaccine if it's going to cause you anxiety. But it's not the vaccine itself which is causing anxiety. Some people get anxiety saying "hey" to a pretty girl. Some people are scared of heights. But these things are not inherently scary.

And Chris Christie survived it. So what. There will always be outliers.

If you are fat or compromised take it. No one is saying you can't. Only 1 side is trying to force people to do something.

If everyone didn't breathe the same air and the virus wasn't as contagious as it is...

I'd agree with you, but I can't.

Last edited:
oh and they are all anti-BLM and Republican
You’re anti-BLM and a hypocrite because you want to subject minorities to ongoing systemic oppression by removing their autonomy to make medical decisions.

Educate yourself, bigot.

“This history of medical racism is often shorthanded to a single word: Tuskegee. For 40 years the United States Public Health Service, working with the Tuskegee Institute in Alabama, tracked the progression of untreated syphilis in poor Black men, even after effective treatments for the disease became available — an appalling ethical violation that cost Black people their lives. News coverage in 1972 drew attention to the study, and the resulting public pressure brought it to an end. But the Tuskegee study is just one of the more recent and well-known episodes in the centuries-long history of medical neglect, abuse and exploitation of Black Americans.

The exploitation of Black people in the future United States began the moment enslaved Africans first disembarked on these shores, and the medical abuse of the enslaved was inextricably linked to their bondage. Doctors plied their trade in the slave quarters of Southern plantations to protect the slaveholder’s bottom line, rather than to ensure the well-being of the enslaved, and the cures they offered were often worse than the diseases they aimed to treat. In return, they got to practice their craft on non-consenting patients with no access to legal remedies should they be harmed in the course of treatment, as many were.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ss-likely-trust-covid-vaccine/?outputType=amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back