Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping in good shape and not being a lazy ass is my immunity.
How'd that work out for Cody or Khamzat? Hell, Abdulmanap was still very active for his age and was only 58 when he died. And Michael Yo is a young, fit guy who damn near died as well. Being in good shape is, uh, good, but it ain't immunity, brother. Good luck...

Khabib-Abdulmanap-1653950.jpg

michael-yo-shirtless-body-washboard-abs-fake-or-real.jpg

This

And oddly, the healthier you are when taking the vaccine the more severe the side effects seem to be. Id encourage all truly healthy people forego the jab

do you have a source for that by any chance?

that’s bizarre.

One of the guys I banter with at the gym here in the UK had an interesting stat. His wife works at a drug clinic and he said that 92% of all those who have yet to have the vaccine are bodybuilders.

Fascinating tidbit.

How on earth would you know the bodybuilding status of people you've never met?

Can someone tell me why this is has been moved to the War Room?
Because it's polarizing and politicized and they don't want it in a sub-forum dedicated to "lighthearted discussion".

How on earth would you know the bodybuilding status of people you've never met?

Uh, "bodybuilders" going to a clinic to get free needles and answering questions about vaccination status. The "wife" runs the operation and thus that is the information relayed to me from my gym friend (husband). This is strictly local.

Once again I am shocked I have to explain what I already stated in the original post.

Basic reading comprehension.

Uh, "bodybuilders" going to a clinic to get free needles and answering questions about vaccination status. The "wife" runs the operation and thus that is the information relayed to me from my gym friend (husband). This is strictly local.

Once again I am shocked I have to explain what I already stated in the original post.

Basic reading comprehension.

You didn't explain that, but now that you have explained it I understand.

Why are right wing white guys complaining about terrorism when they want to lynch black people, exterminate lgbt, shoot mexicans etc. History shows that right wing white guys are the biggest murders on this land. if it was up to right wing white guys, it would be the sand creek massacre every day. its time to replace them

Because it's polarizing and politicized and they don't want it in a sub-forum dedicated to "lighthearted discussion".
Well there have been many of the same posted in there which reached 100 pages plus.

Every healthy person I talk to at my gyms have had side effects. the vaccine boosts your immune system, but if it is already robust that can cause serious problems

You probably did ok, since you are a gamer sitting at 30% body fat and a very weak immune system
What kind of side effects. Main reason I dont want to get it: I feel the best that Ive ever felt in my life. I dont want anything to mess that up. The vaccine could potentially cause fatigue, brain fog, anxiety issues etc.. (we dont have enough research on minor effects). I don’t think it will kill me , but I don’t want it to mess with my quality of life

That's great news.

I've read that vaccine + natural immunity is more robust than either one alone.

But to stay on topic, let's game out the timeline for reaching natural herd immunity. How long before we reach that point? Doesn't it seem as though if natural immunity is robust, this current delta wave ought to be the last real push we see of the pandemic?

There have been 36 million cases reported in the US. That's roughly 10% of the total population. We can assume that the real number of cases is many times higher than what is reported. Let's triple it. Now we are at 30% natural immunity.

At that rate, wouldn't it be another year before we reach legitimate natural herd immunity?
With the vax you would need booster shots and booster shots are coming.

Getting vaccinated may not help in not receiving the virus, but it brings the symptoms if you do end up getting it to non threatening levels. Akin to a cold or something.

You should get vaccinated, but it shouldn't be forced on you. Litterly mountains of data have been discussed here showing where the deaths and hospitalized are coming from. -The non vaccinated
You should get vaccinated
The more i hear about side effects from others and how the media isnt reporting them it makes you think the fact that they still give you an exempt for not taking it. I will take the exempt.

The Flu is horrible man, I think you mean a cold.
No one wants a cold either.

Honestly though, im glad i experienced it. Twas scary only cuz of the unknown, but its what those warned about described.

Former Pfizer VP, "they are lying to you, do not take the vaccine especially if you are pregnant."

Just some hack on YT they would say…
An obvious fraud they would say..
He’s just trying to get attention they would say..
God himself could come out of the sky and warn about the dangers of the vaccine, and the sheep would still obediently line up, sleeve rolled up..lol

More and more doctors are willing to come forward and challenge the official narrative..they realize the vaccine dangers are very real and are refusing to remain silent..I hope everyone who got sauced remains healthy, but right now, it’s not looking good..

Im going through covid right now and luckily its a snap.

Wearing a mask after this is seriously going to annoy me. If not for the covid bs, id think this was the flu, nothing more.
It was easy as hell for me too. Light flu like symptoms for 2 days. After day 3 I was tip top magoo. Been fine ever since, no vax. Not getting one.

By and large healthy people are not. Unless you don't trust the science.

But yea, you seem clueless in regards to just about everything in regards to this virus and vaccine.

Like I said though, an obese gamer like yourself should take the jab. Because covid or even a bad flu is likely a death sentence for you.
Please don't blame me for my ignorance. Not all of us have access to the elite scientific resources like you (your gym).

The idea of an orchestrated Great Reset sounds insane. Can some explain to me how this theory came about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back