1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by GoldenWolf87, Apr 1, 2021.

?

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

1. Seems reasonable

25.0%
  2. Slippery slope

75.0%
  1. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

you can always go ask his wife and 4 children that he left behind. however i dont think you'll find them at any mask burning parties anymore.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  2. boxingskills Training to break world records.

So it was a death from pneumonia, not COVID-19.

Mga223 likes this.
  3. boxingskills Training to break world records.

Pneumonia.

4. GoldenWolf87 Black Belt

If it was Pneumonia how was it listed as Covid? even a flu or not caring for your body can cause it.

5. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

of course! everybody knows that the china hoax only affects old people in blue states!

here you go, straight from their gofundme page

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-sco...KeHScRNi4m6Fa62bpy829XuZ73U0UpQbmjNVpPofivxPE

On Sunday August 1st, H Scott Apley was admitted to UTMB Galveston with pneumonia-like symptoms and tested positive for COVID. He is currently there and using a ventilator and sedated. Since then his wife, Melissa Apley, has also tested positive, but she has not been hospitalized. As you know, they have a very young infant, Reid, who is under the care of Melissa's mother. Although at this point the only thing we can do is to pray and wait, they will be expecting quite a bit of medical bills from this. This Go Fund Me is set up for any expenses that will incur until they are in the clear. If you have the ability, please donate what you can. I will do my best to keep this page updated with news as often as possible.

6. GtehMVP Black Belt

These guys look really healthy, how could this happen?
    Prob should have got the vax looking like that[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

uppercutbus and Mga223 like this.
  7. boxingskills Training to break world records.

This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Most of the unvaccinated are people of color.

The_Renaissance likes this.
  8. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

dude looks pretty fat as hell though. not like all of us jacked up sherdoggers who are 280 pounds of solid muscle.

dudes getting mocked to hell in the comment section on his facebook posts. generally it would be pretty insensitive to mock somebody who suffers or dies from a virus, but in this case i guess he kind of had it coming after all the times he mocked the virus and those who were trying to take it seriously and try to protect themselves and others from it.

i wouldnt say he deserved it or anything, but when someone goes out of their way to mock others and try to downplay a virus that they end up dying from, its really quite the thing to behold. there seems to be a fair bit of that going on lately. one day theyre all on social media and its all a government hoax and the next day the delta comes along and fucks them up and theyre laying on their death beds getting a tube shoved down their trachea and wishing they would have got the jab, and the last thing people are going to remember them for is a bunch of shit they talked mocking some democratic hoax or whatever that ended up killing them soonafter. its not the most graceful way to go out, but they gain some notoriety for it anyways.

9. boxingskills Training to break world records.

Signs and symptoms of pneumonia may include:

• Chest pain when you breathe or cough
    • Confusion or changes in mental awareness (in adults age 65 and older)
    • Cough, which may produce phlegm
    • Fatigue
    • Fever, sweating and shaking chills
    • Lower than normal body temperature (in adults older than age 65 and people with weak immune systems)
    • Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
    • Shortness of breath
    Signs and symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may appear two to 14 days after exposure. This time after exposure and before having symptoms is called the incubation period. Common signs and symptoms can include:

• Fever
    • Cough
    • Tiredness
    Early symptoms of COVID-19 may include a loss of taste or smell.

Other symptoms can include:

• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
    • Muscle aches
    • Chills
    • Sore throat
    • Runny nose
    • Headache
    • Chest pain
    • Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
    • Nausea
    • Vomiting
    • Diarrhea
    • Rash
    They have mostly different symptoms. This is more fake news.

10. Nimrod Wistfull With A Fist-Full

genecop likes this.
  11. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

keep spinning chud

thats a nice list there

what point are you trying to make? look at all those symptoms. alot of them match up

what if he was feeling chest pain, coughs, fevers, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarreah etc. so he decides to go to the hospital because hes obviously came down with something and is feeling sick as fuck.

who's to tell the difference right? could be the pnemonia. could be the covid. who really knows?

oh wait. theres a way to figure it out. its called a covid test. which both him and his wife tested positive for. right afterwards he fell into critical condition, and died within a few days. he went from mocking the virus on facebook to dying from it on a hospital bed in just a matter of days. but to be frank, thats probably the fastest a man of his stature has ever gone anywhere.

GoldenWolf87 likes this.
  12. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

And I can DEFINITELY tell you which three, having glanced at this photo for like 10 seconds. It's not rocket science.

13. The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

Yeah, some extremely difficult optics and conversations are going to be coming down the pipeline.

ESPECIALLY, when you need a vaccine passport to enter bars and restaurants.

Cue hundreds of viral videos of groups of black guys being denied entry to restaurants in which old, white people are sat happily eating, drinking and being merry.......

I'm actually looking forward to that. Because it's going to be amazing to see the mental gymnastics on display, and how the media tries to bury those videos that usually, they'd plaster all over the place.

GtehMVP, Heisenboom and SBJJ like this.
  14. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

perhaps he should have spent less time on social media mocking the virus and more time at the gym lifting, like all the rest of us jacked up sherbro's who are all 280 pounds of solid muscle.

The_Renaissance likes this.
  15. boxingskills Training to break world records.

Nobody is buying your fake news.

16. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

typical chuds. just scream fake news at everything they dont like! whats next? low iq meme? a joke about my mother?

hey, i'm feeling some chest pain, coughs, fevers, fatigue, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarreah. whats your prognisis SherDoc? is it the covid or pnemonia?

but hey, its not my fake news. i didnt put up a gofundme account after someones husband passed away from the coronavirus. i'm not the one who's putting his name down into the books as just another covid death. and oh yeah, he also left 4 children without a father. and the GOP will need to find someone else to fill his seat as well, but neither of this fake news is on me either.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-scott-and-melissa-apley-with-medical-bills?

On Sunday August 1st, H Scott Apley was admitted to UTMB Galveston with pneumonia-like symptoms and tested positive for COVID. He is currently there and using a ventilator and sedated. Since then his wife, Melissa Apley, has also tested positive, but she has not been hospitalized. As you know, they have a very young infant, Reid, who is under the care of Melissa's mother. Although at this point the only thing we can do is to pray and wait, they will be expecting quite a bit of medical bills from this. This Go Fund Me is set up for any expenses that will incur until they are in the clear. If you have the ability, please donate what you can. I will do my best to keep this page updated with news as often as possible.

Updates (1)
    Yesterday by John Barton, Organizer
    I am very saddened to report that H Scott Apley passed away last night at about 3 am. He leaves behind his wife, Melissa, who is COVID positive, as well as their infant son Reid. Your donations are greatly appreciated and will help the family as they get through this difficult period.

once again, their words. not mine. if you'd like, you could go over there and donate some money and scream fake news and hoax at them. who knows? maybe it is a hoax, and the deep state erased his medical records and death certificate, and this fat maga muppet is really just out there chilling on a private island somewhere sipping marguaritas with tupac and jeffrey epstein? maybe he'll even come back on facebook in a week to troll everybody and thank them for their money!

17. Nimrod Wistfull With A Fist-Full

The fractionation continues..

Well we have 7.6 billon people on the planet all with their very own tragedy's .. how long is this going to go on?

18. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

who knows? probably until the Great Reset!

19. genecop Gold Belt

20. lilelvis Red Belt Platinum Member

Sedation and the ventilator killed this mofo…

uppercutbus likes this.