Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are right wing white guys complaining about terrorism when they want to lynch black people, exterminate lgbt, shoot mexicans etc. History shows that right wing white guys are the biggest murders on this land. if it was up to right wing white guys, it would be the sand creek massacre every day. its time to replace them
This isnt anymore about right wing vs left wing are you awaken up yet? look around.

funny, you guys were all ok with the concept of terrorism when it was being directed exclusively at brown people

I think they mean events like storming the capital in an attempt to kill the Vice President.

If this was about Jan six why add the covid mention Holidays? or 9/11?
Makes no sense.
If they are going to be targeting people who are opposing the measures or even the covid vax that is really over stepping the rights of others.

You cant force the vax if a majority in a state that have exemptions not to.

COMEBACK CONSPIRACY
Homeland Security warns MAGA supporters are threatening violence if Trump isn’t reinstated TODAY

• 16:15 ET, Aug 13 2021 Aug 14 2021
A WARNING issued by the Department of Homeland Security is alerting Americans of MAGA supporter violence if Trump isn’t returned to the White House.

The threat comes from QAnon conspiracy theorists that suggest Trumpwill be reinstated today, reports say.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3469741/homeland-security-maga-violence-trump-reinstated/

Last edited:
I think they mean events like storming the capital in an attempt to kill the Vice President.
I want to thank you for your service, it’s comforting to know our federal government has interpreters that will decipher what they actually say into what they probably mean.

Your work has not gone unnoticed.

COMEBACK CONSPIRACY
Homeland Security warns MAGA supporters are threatening violence if Trump isn’t reinstated TODAY

• 16:15 ET, Aug 13 2021 Aug 14 2021
A WARNING issued by the Department of Homeland Security is alerting Americans of MAGA supporter violence if Trump isn’t returned to the White House.

The threat comes from QAnon conspiracy theorists that suggest Trumpwill be reinstated today, reports say.
Are they still reading 4chan or something?

For those in favor of the vaccine passport, how long should it be required for? Indefinitely?

Heard like a year somewhere, not sure what state/city/country, i think idea is to make sure 1 yearly COVAIDS shot at a minimum

I'm glad I caught covid. It kind of sucked but now it's past me. Got vaccinated the other day too. Feel like if this happened to everyone we'd be done with it eh
Whats the point of being vaccinated if you already had Covid and now have antibodies.

Feel like if this happened to everyone we'd be done with it eh

Willing to bet that even if 100% of the population was vaccinated, we wouldnt be done with this. They would give us another sliver freedom for a couple months again, then would lock us down for another variant; and we would go back through the process all over again.

Last edited:
That's great news.

I've read that vaccine + natural immunity is more robust than either one alone.

But to stay on topic, let's game out the timeline for reaching natural herd immunity. How long before we reach that point? Doesn't it seem as though if natural immunity is robust, this current delta wave ought to be the last real push we see of the pandemic?

There have been 36 million cases reported in the US. That's roughly 10% of the total population. We can assume that the real number of cases is many times higher than what is reported. Let's triple it. Now we are at 30% natural immunity.

At that rate, wouldn't it be another year before we reach legitimate natural herd immunity?

They will always change the goalposts, even if 90 percent of the population gets vaccinated. Their will be some new variant that they hype up in order to justify their authoritarianism.

The people who run these countries do not work for you or have your best interests in mind. We will be stuck in this infinite loop until enough people wake up and realize this.

Whats the point of being vaccinated if you already had Covid and now have antibodies.
I dunno. I didn't think it was necessary either but that's what CDC suggests. I wasn't going to get it, but then my town went back to stage 5 and all this hysteria again. It seemed to bother people at my work and in my family that I wasn't vaccinated. So I just said fuck it and got it done because I was tired of people nagging me about it.

I guess it's given me a little more peace of mind. Having had covid and now had the vaccine I'm like not concerned with it anymore literally at all. Where as before I got vaccinated I had a thought In my head "hope I don't get it again". Not that I was scared straight of getting super sick, just the thought of missing work and being in quarantine would be annoying.

I dunno. I didn't think it was necessary either but that's what CDC suggests. I wasn't going to get it, but then my town went back to stage 5 and all this hysteria again. It seemed to bother people at my work and in my family that I wasn't vaccinated. So I just said fuck it and got it done because I was tired of people nagging me about it.

I guess it's given me a little more peace of mind. Having had covid and now had the vaccine I'm like not concerned with it anymore literally at all. Where as before I got vaccinated I had a thought In my head "hope I don't get it again". Not that I was scared straight of getting super sick, just the thought of missing work and being in quarantine would be annoying.
I get it

They will always change the goalposts, even if 90 percent of the population gets vaccinated. Their will be some new variant that they hype up in order to justify their authoritarianism.

The people who run these countries do not work for you or have your best interests in mind. We will be stuck in this infinite loop until enough people wake up and realize this.
The goalpost will be centered around elections, every 2 years things will be reeeaaaallly bad and as soon as the ballots are mailed and counted, things will go back to almost normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back