Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to articulate what you believe it means?
The quoted part of the article in the OP is pretty self explanatory so I shouldn't need to spell it out for you. However, I am guessing that it had too many words for you so you just looked at the graphic and now think that opposing Covid policies is a terror threat in itself along with the other two bullet points.

the fact that so many of you are getting this explicitly wrong is probably proof that this is correct and good

Why are right wing white guys complaining about terrorism when they want to lynch black people, exterminate lgbt, shoot mexicans etc. History shows that right wing white guys are the biggest murders on this land. if it was up to right wing white guys, it would be the sand creek massacre every day. its time to replace them

Picture of said terrorists

e26d467b7997f2e24306075c32b5b627.jpg

The Democrats are seriously trying to put the final blow to the Republicans and make this a one party state (country). If we don't get a Republican president next time I fear the Democrats may actually succeed. The flag of freedom is flying in dangerous conditions.

You used a lot of words just to say "No, I cannot articulate what I believe it means".
So thats a no
I understand that reading the two paragraphs is probably too much to ask of you guys. I would say to just read the headline, but "catalyst" would definitely be too much of an obstacle. Maybe you can look into taking some night classes to help with your reading.

The Biden Admin is completely Crazy. Is this what some voted for? i amuse you arent able to celebrate Christmas? or criticize LGBT? not sure about the religious part but its still crazy.

This is bonkers..

COVID rules could be ‘catalyst’ for domestic ‘terrorists’: US

From the news. Twitter.
E8vdLzvXsAMSMU1

The right already proved they’d attack the Capitol over election fraud lies. Why is this too difficult to comprehend. Don’t do stupid shit for a known liar? Maybe you should check out patriot.win to see what the truly unstable right wing elements are saying.

I understand that reading the two paragraphs is probably too much to ask of you guys. I would say to just read the headline, but "catalyst" would definitely be too much of an obstacle. Maybe you can look into taking some night classes to help with your reading.

Don’t expect anything of substance from @SBJJ. He lacks any form of critical thinking.

Nice hot take. Glad an idiot rolled in her and derped. You can’t even run cover for this, hence you pathetic response
why do I need to run cover for it? Look at the responses in here. It's obviously a correct rationale. If I were you I'd be more worried about being on a watch list than pissing and moaning about some jerk making a joke on the internet, pal

People who think people should be allowed to not wear masks, not be forcibly inoculated, businesses should be allowed to stay open and set their rules are the terrorists. Government who is openly conspiring with giant pharmaceuticals, subsidizing them on the taxpayer dime and forcing their people to be their lab rats for an experimental drug, governments who have forced small businesses down and redistributed wealth to the billionaire class, they're okay.

We're a conquered people, folks. Government is not on our side, does not represent us, and clearly wish to do us harm. On top of that, they're trying to manipulate certain segments of the population, and gaslight the people who are on to them.

So let’s oppress everyone? Got it

How is anyone being oppressed? God, you have 0 awareness, you know that? You think you are being oppressed? Haha, you will never know real oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back