Elections GOP candidate trying to raise voting age to 25

In my policy(s) there's room for nuance. Every single case would be analyzed, audited and monitored to ensure its benefiting the individual and their family, and in turn, the country. Not harming those things as I see it, for any apathetic or nefarious reasons... People who abuse welfare should forfeit their right to vote and people should be incentivised to get off welfare, period... I'm not posting about this again so stop quoting me please...
So in other words, your policy is impossible to scale up since there is no way to analyze every single possible case of welfare. It's a complete non-starter.

So in other words, your policy is impossible to scale up since there is no way to analyze every single possible case of welfare. It's a complete non-starter.
i'd make it possible...The idea that it's hugely bloated so leave it alone wouldn't be good enough for me...

Food stamp fraud stats estimate the error rate in SNAP to be nearly 4%.
the clown doesn’t like stats though

i'd make it possible...The idea that it's hugely bloated so leave it alone wouldn't be good enough for me...
Hate to break it to you, that's how any institution, private or government, works. Your idea is completely impractical. There's no way the costs of auditing millions of cases to determine voting eligibility would even come close to justifying any benefits, even if we are super optimistic on both ends.

Hate to break it to you, that's how any institution, private or government, works. Your idea is completely impractical. There's no way the costs of auditing millions of cases to determine voting eligibility would even come close to justifying any benefits, even if we are super optimistic on both ends.
dude... we're talking about a hypothetical which is my cynical opinion and will never happen ... get over yourself, you aren't "breaking" anything...

dude... we're talking about a hypothetical which is my cynical opinion and will never happen ... get over yourself, you aren't "breaking" anything...
He broke it to you
Broke it you you real good.

Back