Gordon Ryan responds to USADA end

The UFC cant go back to the Pride days, anti dopping its part of making it a legit sport, sure entertainment value is part of it like he said, but there is no way they drop testing altogether with USADA, it will go with someone else.
According to commentator Brendan Fitzgerald they're 'cutting out the middle-man' so UFC will be in control of it. I'm sure that will be incredibly reliable.

Pathetic...

More moral erosion of the world...

Also Steroids doesn't equate to more excitement or entertainment..

Ive almost fallen asleep a few times watching this dude grapple...wheres my entertainment from the roids?.

Disgusting take...

Is nothing safe from greed anymore

I agree with him but it can't be that straight forward, at this point it will look bad for the UFC if they just drop Usada, they need to hire another drug testing organization but they should not be as hard as Usada to pass.

This guy LOL

Stop trying to justify your career pal.

Such a western mindset - “wE sHoULd Be aLloWeD to cHeAT!!” - LMAO

Bet you the Dagestani’s don’t think like that. Fight fair, cheaters should be penalized and should not be recognized as GOATs or Hero’s.

<LeeOne01><JonesLaugh><Deported1>

western? The Russians and Chinese are the best dopers in the world lmaooo

I don’t think a Low T juicer like Gordon Ryan understands the liability of the UFC potentially turning a blind eye to steroid use.

This isn’t the butt scooting, guard flopping, touch butt submission grappling that Gordon plays, it’s MMA and people get hurt. Imagine CTE, injuries, concussions, etc. the UFC is opening themselves up if they don’t go with a credible agency to at least make it seem like they’re trying to level the playing field.

This guy LOL

Bet you the Dagestani’s don’t think like that. Fight fair, cheaters should be penalized and should not be recognized as GOATs or Hero’s.

Lmfao. Russians are the biggest cheaters in all sports.

This guy LOL

Thinking dagestan isn't full of users is just naive

90% of all high level athletes have enhanced testosterone levels.

I get the idealism but it's not really based in reality.

The point was correct about a level playing field. Those who have the money and connections will always find a way to gain an advantage. At least this way the up and comers will have that same opportunity.

The entertainment value is going to benefit. Some (5%) will elect to not do any PEDs. Maybe we'll see a non-roided Sean Strickland against a roided-to-the-gills Sean O'Malley. Imagine seeing a roided cormier on ozempic, lol.

Good bye USADA.

edit: I wonder how soon we'll adesanya's gyno come back

NINTCHDBPICT000611322456.jpg

post USADA Izzy about to be on a whole 'nother level

F5T0CHAWAAAV9z9.jpeg

Athletes will be healthier? Coming from the guy who was severely ill with stomach issues. I don’t condone cheating, and if you’re using PEDs you are cheating. Doesn’t take away from how good a fighter is (jones, silva, vitor, etc.) but I prefer sports to be as fair as possible.

Back