Got a bad gut feeling about tomorrow's main event

Predicted or willed it? I think he may be to blame for this!
ContentThriftyDalmatian-size_restricted.gif

Haha, yeah, I'm not here to rub anyone's face in it, or claim that I'm some all knowing genius or anything. I was just picking up on vibes from this fight that were much stronger than usual, and felt like sharing in case others were feeling the same way.

I see that a few people are still really dismissive/aggressive about me getting it right, but it's cool. I get where they are coming from, so it's all good.

I'm hoping to enjoy the rest of the weekend as best I can. I have a Euro Final to watch, and I have lots of work to do on my video game that I'm making, so that should keep me pretty busy/happy haha.

I hope you have a great one as well!

Haha, awesome. If you have a link to anything here on the video game you're making I'm interested in learning more. I have a buddy who is in the beginning stage of it and I'm trying to help him with the money raising angle on it, as he's gonna need to pay some others. My bud wrote the script and outline and we're both learning more about how you go about it for a pitch deck we're writing together. So feel free to pm me anything that could lead us in a good direction. Have fun watching the Euro Final. Cheers mate.

TS, what do you think about the following numbers:

5 9 12 64 68 81

also: Italy or England?
Sorry I didn't see this in time. I had no instinct/gut feeling about this one, so I just used my most logical outcome.
I did post my prediction on Twitter though...
"I'll say Italy, but it will likely be a really defensive/grinding matchup regardless of the winner."

Haha, awesome. If you have a link to anything here on the video game you're making I'm interested in learning more. I have a buddy who is in the beginning stage of it and I'm trying to help him with the money raising angle on it, as he's gonna need to pay some others. My bud wrote the script and outline and we're both learning more about how you go about it for a pitch deck we're writing together. So feel free to pm me anything that could lead us in a good direction. Have fun watching the Euro Final. Cheers mate.
Yeah, I'm making a Retro style RPG called "The Last Chronomancer". I've been working on it for a few years now. The first Chapter (approx 4.5hrs) is free to play/download. I'll send you a DM with the link. RE: the Euro, unfortunately it played out as I thought it would, very grinding/defensive and I actually fell asleep for the 2nd extra time haha. The penalties were fun to watch at least haha.

Like something really sketchy is coming. Like a questionable cut stoppage, or a majority draw, or like another weird shin break. It just feels like something odd/disappointing is coming.
Your gut was right.
Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and it's just some indigestion in my gut haha.

In the meantime I'll say some prayers to the Just Bleed God for a gloriously violent outcome.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, Sherbros.

Sorry I didn't see this in time. I had no instinct/gut feeling about this one, so I just used my most logical outcome.
I did post my prediction on Twitter though...
"I'll say Italy, but it will likely be a really defensive/grinding matchup regardless of the winner."

Yeah, I'm making a Retro style RPG called "The Last Chronomancer". I've been working on it for a few years now. The first Chapter (approx 4.5hrs) is free to play/download. I'll send you a DM with the link. RE: the Euro, unfortunately it played out as I thought it would, very grinding/defensive and I actually fell asleep for the 2nd extra time haha. The penalties were fun to watch at least haha.

No harm done, it was all just sherdog tomfoolery

I remember that thread a few days ago I called him a negative creep or something like that. Saw it today and apologized and gave credit where credit is due.

I think sometimes we just have crazy dreams when something has been on our minds a lot. I kept thinking about the calf kicks, and how much they'd be used by both guys. I just ended up dreaming Conor broke his leg but it was more of an Anderson Silva kind of thing, Conor was freaking out, and screaming.

What's funny is a few years ago in Mayberry we had a predict what celebrity dies next thread, and I said Luke Perry because I had a dream he passed away. Poor bastard died like two months later.......
Can you predict I win the lottery

You kind of got mixed results there. Something a bit akin to a leg break happened, but there was certainly utter violence courtesy of the ass - whoopin' Dustin gave McGregor.

You kind of got mixed results there. Something a bit akin to a leg break happened, but there was certainly utter violence courtesy of the ass - whoopin' Dustin gave McGregor.

Nostradamas and TS...
<Goldie11>

Virtually identical.

Reactions: Yep
Like something really sketchy is coming. Like a questionable cut stoppage, or a majority draw, or like another weird shin break. It just feels like something odd/disappointing is coming.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and it's just some indigestion in my gut haha.

In the meantime I'll say some prayers to the Just Bleed God for a gloriously violent outcome.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings, Sherbros.
Bruh.....

Did you stab a Conor voodoo doll or something????

Can you do it again next time he fights....?

not trying to steal your thunder op but i felt this exact same thing but only 10 minutes before the fight. I looked at my friend and told him i predict something weird to happen and that somebodys leg was gonna break or something strange. even doubled down on it.

Back