Green Bay Packers 2019: How bad can it get?

He absolutely did

But to his credit, Clark, Blake, Lowry, and Davis came out of that draft

At this point, both Clark and Blake are studs, and the other two have the opportunity to really set themselves apart this season

So 2016 might not be too terrible

source.gif

Hate to be a downer, but we all knew Gary could bull rush. The issue is that he has never shown any ability to win around the edge because a straight-armed bull rush is his only move.

Finally got rid of that busy of a draft pick ,spriggs is gone. , and that moron Thompson traded up

Oh, wow, I didn't see that. I was disappointed we didn't take any tackles in this year's draft. There were some really good ones

Hate to be a downer, but we all knew Gary could bull rush. The issue is that he has never shown any ability to win around the edge because a straight-armed bull rush is his only move.

Oh, wow, I didn't see that. I was disappointed we didn't take any tackles in this year's draft. There were some really good ones
It is just light-hearted preseason hype don't worry, though it seems like the coaches are very happy with him so far.

People speculate that Turner will become the starting RT if they decide to let Bulaga go next year, Jenkins would get the RG spot then. Not sure how I'd feel about that.

I can’t get over the size of Dan Vitale’s (the damn fullback) Arms.

Block in the back on the kickoff and holding on the first play from scrimmage. Nothing changes.

EQ provoking the punt so he can score a special team touchdown, bless.

For the little bit you can gleam from a pre season game, i think kumerow will have a big year and i think fackrell will wreak havoc. Dont understand the hate for that guy last season. Be nice to see the penalties cleaned up.

Packers jockstraps laying all over the field chasing Webb.

For the little bit you can gleam from a pre season game, i think kumerow will have a big year and i think fackrell will wreak havoc. Dont understand the hate for that guy last season. Be nice to see the penalties cleaned up.

We've been waiting to see the penalties cleaned up for many years. They're mostly just stupid penalties too.

Moore probably gets cut unless he balls out in the pre-season.

Dude's got Megatron athleticism and Tom Brady hands. What a bummer

Back