Green Bay Packers 2019: How bad can it get?

well it ended up being a pretty good season and exceeded everyone's expectations. Something to hopefully build on

well it ended up being a pretty good season and exceeded everyone's expectations. Something to hopefully build on

They certainly exceeded my expectations but I don't feel very good about going into next season. I would like to see convincing wins. It just seemed that they got lucky in way too many games and caught opponents when they were playing badly. In most cases it seemed like the opponents were making unforced errors and the Packers just barely hung in to win.

They certainly exceeded my expectations but I don't feel very good about going into next season. I would like to see convincing wins. It just seemed that they got lucky in way too many games and caught opponents when they were playing badly. In most cases it seemed like the opponents were making unforced errors and the Packers just barely hung in to win.
you are correct

*edit well they exceeded expectations but next season they should regress quite a bit

Last edited:

It was a nine win team that lucked into 13 wins. lmao. And now they drafted zero help for next year and lost vets. This team is lucky to win 9 games if there is a season

Back