Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

There aren't going to be many of these guys in the final 53.

The Packers traded Josh Jackson for someone named Isaac Yiadom of the Giants.

Change of scenery trade, Jackson was horrendous in the pre-season game so maybe Yiadom is a little upgrade.

Change of scenery trade, Jackson was horrendous in the pre-season game so maybe Yiadom is a little upgrade.

2017 second round pick Josh Jones
2018 second round pick Josh Jackson

Uhh, GB needs to stop drafting JJ's. Unless they are James Jones.

Anyone who can tackle would be an upgrade. There were some stats showing Yiadom played a lot of special teams plays.

What's funny is it's said that Yiadom is physical but not very good. Which might be an upgrade from a player who wasn't physical and also not very good

What's funny is it's said that Yiadom is physical but not very good. Which might be an upgrade from a player who wasn't physical and also not very good
I liked him in Denver he just didn't have the speed to compete against the AFC west.
He looked better in NY. Hope he can fit in with you guys, maybe in some slot play

Sternberger didn't help his cause with that drop.

Kamal Martin cut. Maybe my memory was bad, but he seemed decent at ILB last year?

Kind of a surprise, but Martin has been bad in camp supposedly and has been injury prone, which was also a knock on him in college. Looking at videos on Twitter he was bad last game as well. They also have a new scheme now. Burks has been doing well in camp/preseason and they signed Campbell who is ahead of him as well

Hollman was traded to the Texans for a 7th rounder as well, good move because he was likely getting cut anyway. Its actually a pick from the Bears so another reason to root for their failures

Unrelated but liking this guy so far. If he doesn’t start week 1 he’s going to get a chance sooner then later

Kamal Martin cut. Maybe my memory was bad, but he seemed decent at ILB last year?

I recall him playing fairly well. Stats show he played in 10 regular season games wuth 17 solo tackles and 7 assists. In 2 playoff games he only had 2 tackles, 1 solo and one assist.

Funchess and Redmond were put on IR, so both done for the season.

It's a shame because Redmond is important to special teams and Funchess looked good, but still gotta have a decent feeling about the WR room.

Tough luck for Funchess. I was really excited to see him with 12 throwing him the ball.

Still hyped for this offense in year 3. Watch MVS get a thousand receiving yards and 10 TD's and plays himself out of GB, lol.

Love looks like Favre tonight. He got rushed and throws it up for grabs in the End Zone on first down.

Same defense. Can't cover, can't tackle.

This game is making it easy for the Packers to decide who to cut. Just cut every defensive player on the field now.

Back