GSP> Jones cant dispute it anymore

GSP still gets bashed for that Hendricks win meanwhile Jones arguably lost his 3rd fight today (Gus, Santos, Reyes)
JJ has too many questionable victories to be considered the GOAT.

jones failed too many PED test to be in the goat discussion,
it's between GSP and Fédor now, and maybe Khabib too if he beats Tony

Someone's intelligence? He is an idiot. People can have their opinions who won but at the end of the day there has been alot of controversy over fights. Dont be mad because GSP is one of the greatest homey

You attempted to call him an "idiot", yet couldn't even spell the word correctly.

That's what I was talking about.

Don't be mad because GSP isn't the GOAT, homie*.

You attempted to call him an "idiot", yet couldn't even spell the word correctly.

That's what I was talking about.

Don't be mad because GSP isn't the GOAT, homie*.

Sorry should have said you both are idiots. My bad. Oh and yes he is homie

Jones pissed hot multiple times. Gsp beat every man he ever fought, while jones hasn’t. Gsp is a two weight class champ, while jones wouldn’t move up to fight a guy he’d already fought twice. Gsp is ufc goat.
Yeah that hammill loss is brutal on the resume

Sorry should have said you both are idiots. My bad. Oh and yes he is homie

Don't you mean "iodits"?

At least you corrected your spelling of both "homey" and "iodits" this time. You're welcome.

Next we can work on your use of commas and logic.

You really gotta get a life loser. Where did I spell iodits? you dumb fuck?
I don’t know, his whole post is a mess. Perhaps he thinks you’re a mineral of some sort? He’s also been deleting his previous posts .Weird shit.

Last edited:
jones failed too many PED test to be in the goat discussion,
it's between GSP and Fédor now, and maybe Khabib too if he beats Tony
401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837

It's really rock bottom when you have to choose between two russians for the cleanest UFC champion, pick your fav.

401e514c-5492-4517-934f-2e49ca1a6ce9-png.621837

It's really rock bottom when you have to choose between two russians for the cleanest UFC champion, pick your fav.
Please don’t insult the Last Emperor by comparing him to a point fighting, cherry picking, boring fighter like GSP.

Fedor bless.

They're gonna tell you GSP beating BJ the first time was sketch

Which is stupid as fuck to anyone who actually watched the fight and didn't just look at Wikipedia and pictures of GSP with a bloody nose. Everyone in the arena was expecting GSP to get that decision and the GOAT judge Cecil Peoples was the only one who scored it for the cuckold.

Please don’t insult the Last Emperor by comparing him to a point fighting, cherry picking, boring fighter like GSP.

Fedor bless.
I second you. Fedor bless.

Even though Fedor was also juiced (like everybody else), he didn't cherry pick, much less became the decisionator.

I second you. Fedor bless.

Even though Fedor was also juiced (like everybody else), he didn't cherry pick, much less became the decisionator.
Blasphemous...if anyone juiced without getting busted, it was GSP. Greased up too.

Jones is an established roider and STILL arguably lost his last two fights lol

Back