GSP vs Adesanya

A prime GSP is still too small to beat Adesanya. Wrestling would be his ONLY path to victory and GSP was great but you would need Khabib style blanketing to have a chance against Adesanya. Israel is hard to takedown and hard to hold down. He's not Anderson Silva, who will fight you from guard for a round or four. Israel's team will have him well prepared. Eugene is just as good if not better than prime Greg Jackson.

Striking isn't close. Speed is close but range is too much of a disadvantage. I've witnessed GSP get hurt by Diaz, Condit, Hendricks, hell even Shields. You'd have to be the most delusional nut hugger to to think he beats Israel.

GSP is a Welter and Izzy is the height of a Taller LHW. GSP is at a huge disadvantage here.

GSP fucks up most mw's and everything downwards. Few in the top 10 though he'd have his hands full with

Adesanya is has an enormous reach in comparison to Georges, not to mention that he seems to have great takedown defense.

Costa and Whittaker are impossible matchups for GSP

Adesanya he has a decent chance against

This is just dumb- gsp vacated title.....going back on his word to fight Whitaker and now going to fight Adesanya. He got the only middleweight he knew he could beat and left. Is this a joke?
His own boss ( who acknowledges gsp as one of his biggest draws) gives him " the business " to this day......and I love it.

Any of those SFORCE middles and top ranked middles at the time would of left gsp in a bloody heap , obviously, as just like bisping- said " nah" to all of them .

Even the intelligent gsp fans saw the bisping fight for what it was. Gsp is one of the goats but,lol, him beating the 15th ranked middleweight ( masquerading with title) did nothing to build his legacy. It might have even backfired.

So now the 39 year old gsp vs izz. Lol ,ok- dont even say that in the presence of gsp- an accident might ensue.

I think it would go similar to the Brunson fight, Adesanya stuffed all of his takedowns, he may not have the same timing on the reactive takedowns, but he closed the distance and still couldn't take Adesanya down; Brunson is far more powerful than GSP, that's a guy that outwrestled Yoel, and on the feet GSP gets picked apart and possibly tko'd late in the fight.
Adesanya also held back takedown attempts from, and sucessfully ran from a half assed Yoel, I don't see GSP doing his thing to be honest

So the guy who finished 1 out of 9 title defenses against bloated LWs and one dimensional WWs would finish the MW GOAT?

GSP was outwrestling Rashad like crazy. The GOAT would most likely outwrestle Anderoid Silva and UD him 50-45

Like someone else said before: I somehow see GSP having less problem with Israel then with Bobby Knuckles, Romero or Costa. Even tho Isreal is better than them

BelatedDistinctGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

KO Adesanya seriously?

GSP KO Round 1 or an easy 50-42 decision
am I on a forum for fighting experts? take your feelings out of analysis, that would never be possible.

Adesanya is a world-class kickboxing, GSP if try KO adesanya he will sleep in the 1st round.

nobody that GSP faced in his career,is as good a striker as Adesanya.

Bumped to bash.

But, yeah with a gun to my head I’ll take GSP.

tumblr_mdq5b0vpfb1r3jas1o1_500.gif

am I on a forum for fighting experts? take your feelings out of analysis, that would never be possible.

Adesanya is a world-class kickboxing, GSP if try KO adesanya he will sleep in the 1st round.

nobody that GSP faced in his career,is as good a striker as Adesanya.
GSP spinning wheel kick KO within the first 10 seconds. Then he calls out Francis Ngannou and wins that fight by Submission (fear)

lol, people are clueless

adesanya via head clean off

Back