GSP VS Conor McGregor - Both in their primes, Who wins?

BisonTyson

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who gets the spoils in this one?

Both at their 100 percent best. I got to go with GSP. Too good a ground game for that Lepprechaun. Con-Air McGregor could blow a lot of smoke but not much fire if it came to a battle with GSP. GSP has the jab, the leg kicks, and the take down defence as well as take down accuracy that would see The French-Canadian rip that mother fuckers head off. It would be a great build up and a mouth watring bout. But ultimately, Saint-Pierre gives McGregor a mare.

GSP by Submission.

Lol in their primes GSP was a WW and Conor a FW/LW.

The weight plus the fact GSP has the wrestling doesn't make this close at all, but it's also not a fair fight imo. It's like asking what GSP vs Shogun would do in their primes. Sure GSP is a good fighter, but the weight advantage would be too much to handle.

Better question would be, who would you take in their primes, Conor vs Edgar. Or maybe Conor vs BJ

Noobs these days,

As much as I'm as GSP hater (Meaning I don't acknowlegde GSP as the GOAT and most of his competition as the toughest ever, as Greaseman nuthuggerts want us to believe). Who really thinks that the Irishman hypejob could do anything else that try to pull a Serra (And "prime" GSP had already learn that he hasn't in him to bang with punchers).

Last edited:
Who gets the spoils in this one?

Both at their 100 percent best. I got to go with GSP. Too good a ground game for that Lepprechaun. Con-Air McGregor could blow a lot of smoke but not much fire if it came to a battle with GSP. GSP has the jab, the leg kicks, and the take down defence as well as take down accuracy that would see The French-Canadian rip that mother fuckers head off. It would be a great build up and a mouth watring bout. But ultimately, Saint-Pierre gives McGregor a mare.

GSP by Submission.
GSP would have taken him down & end up winning by decision.

1 / 10 on the troll.

Every true fight fan that's been watching MMA for the past dozen years or more knows that GSP absolutely violates any version of Conor, ever.

Georges is still an actual GOAT.

Conor is a great showman, brought a ton of audience to the sport, but St. Pierre was a legit, lifelong martial artist and hardcore competitor.

Back