GSP VS Conor McGregor - Both in their primes, Who wins?

GSP too big, grappling based which works vs Conor. Stand up skill is even. So clearly GSP

Serra made GSP tap to strikes.

Conor would hurt GSP bad.

Real bad.

You know when you pop into the boxing forum, say dumb shit, everyone laughs at your stupidity, and i call you out on your retardedness? Well, when that happens i realize you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to boxing so you're just a braindead casual trying to sound smart, and that you're probably more knowledgeable when it comes to mma... but as it turns out you're just as clueless when it comes to mma if you think GSP vs Conor would be anything other than a 50-45 win for GSP.

Is there actually any sport you have the slightest bit of knowledge about? because i'm yet to see why you even bothered to make an account on here.

You know when you pop into the boxing forum, say dumb shit, everyone laughs at your stupidity, and i call you out on your retardedness? Well, when that happens i realize you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to boxing so you're just a braindead casual trying to sound smart, and that you're probably more knowledgeable when it comes to mma... but as it turns out you're just as clueless when it comes to mma if you think GSP vs Conor would be anything other than a 50-45 win for GSP.

Is there actually any sport you have the slightest bit of knowledge about? because i'm yet to see why you even bothered to make an account on here.

For some reason, I like you.

You're a grumpy old man and that's endearing.

Calm your tits, grumpy.

Everyone knows GSP would wrestle F Conor.

Be mad at the ridiculous question, not me.

Back