Guys that had a short sizzle then faded out

Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, and Conor McGregor were winning fighters in the UFC for only 3 years of their careers.

Pretty much most of the TUF winners

Dan Hardy.
Went 4-0 in the UFC, got his title shot then lost 4 in a row. To his credit he did retire on a 2 fight win streak.

What sucks is that Kang got cut or whatever. He got subbed by Belcher in a fight where he was piecing him the fuck up. Sickest body, head combo I've seen in MMA. Then against Bisping he won the 1st rnd handily, dropping Mike only to get swarmed in the 2nd. And a win against Prof X total domination. I wanted to see Kang get a few more UFC fights.

Jimmy Hettes looked like he had tons of potential but then started getting walloped left and right.
Korean Super boy is looking that way too. 2 nice KO finishes and then he's been unable to get any kind of win.
Kang was already 31-10 by the time he got to the UFC. He's been a journeyman pretty much his whole career

Kongo when he first came to UFC, everyone has short memories, but when he first came everyone on here was saying Big Tim is dead, has no chance, might as well hand the belt over and vacate it. It was bigger hype than Ngannou, I remember it well.. Kongo had some good KO's, then Kongo fought some fat wrestler who threw him around like a dolly and he had no clue how to stop the takedowns and didn't know what to do on the floor lol
I would love to see a Shoop of Kongo being thrown like a Dolley!!!!

20121128110523_NM7N8216.JPG

Jordan Mein was supposed to be the NEW BREED- training MMA since childhood with competency in all of the disciplines. Had his first pro fight at 14 and looked like he was poised for stardom. Then a string of defeats later he is all but forgotten. I bet his dad can beat him at this point.
Lee_Mein_Profile_Page_FB_yoast.jpg

Used to be a fan of Abel Trujillo, was kind of a exciting prospect for a little while but never really got anywhere near the top.

Sad story. He did better than most against Khabib too.

Kongo when he first came to UFC, everyone has short memories, but when he first came everyone on here was saying Big Tim is dead, has no chance, might as well hand the belt over and vacate it. It was bigger hype than Ngannou, I remember it well.. Kongo had some good KO's, then Kongo fought some fat wrestler who threw him around like a dolly and he had no clue how to stop the takedowns and didn't know what to do on the floor lol
It wax nothing like Naganou lol

"Houston Alexander is for real!"

"Darren Till is not the tapping type"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back