Gym fights: Trained vs. Untrained

The third one was strange. White pants guy didn’t do anything.

Actually that gym should be shut down for even allowing that to happen.
tenor.gif

Lol, I actually train. That shit is unprofessional. Keep that type of shit in the streets.
Youre not the only one who trane's UFC, and please dont act like youre above it, youre here trying to watch people get KO'd and/or beat up.

Youre not the only one who trane's UFC, and please dont act like youre above it, youre here trying to watch people get KO'd and/or beat up.

I’m just saying keep that in the streets. Never said I was above anyone. I enjoy a good street fight. Keep talking and I’ll be forced to curb stomp your ass.

LMAO. He got owned for every second. Did he even throw a punch?

I prefer to stick to the more dignified sport of Boxing and not cuddle on the ground.

What weight class? I also boxed, that was my first gym training. D’alies in Racine.

What weight class? I also boxed, that was my first gym training. D’alies in Racine.

started fighting at 59kg (Superfeather), currently fight at 70kg (Superwelter) been doing it since I was 12 (28 now), but I'm by no means any good.

started fighting at 59kg (Superfeather), currently fight at 70kg (Superwelter) been doing it since I was 12 (28 now), but I'm by no means any good.

That’s cool. I’m 46 and getting way to old. But I respect that man.

Back