Gym fights: Trained vs. Untrained

3rd video. Nice lead leg side kick That ain’t no mauy Thai

No, he should've landed some more, maybe even a few stomps, I see he even landed a knee to the head when they were ground there.

Fat guy looked like he deserved major CTE and a lot more stomps and GnP.

#StompAFatManToday
#BeSafe
#LandShotsAfterKO

<{JustBleed}>

IDK if this is a gimmick or what but I laughed my ass off

Fuck that guy in the first video. He choked the damn idiot out and then hit him two times after. If he goes pro hopefully he gets brutalized.

Fuck that guy in the first video. He choked the damn idiot out and then hit him two times after. If he goes pro hopefully he gets brutalized.
Apparently the fat guy was digging his fingers into the dudes eyes while he was getting choked. Extra punches were acceptable

I like the title of the first video "Elite street fighter" lol. It looks like they found that guy at the local trailer park.

Funny fight, for some reason I find his friend coaching him even funnier

The best part of watching trained fighters fight untrained fighters is how untrained fighters never adjust to what is hurting them.

Jeremy kept throwing that hard right lead button hook on the move while stepping right along his circle. You can see him land it first at 0:53 (11 seconds after the "go"). He then barely misses after doubling it at 1:00. He lazily slaps him with it at 1:15. He immediately switches and throws it again to the body at 1:18 before retreating the lead leg instead of continuing to circle right for the angle and out of danger. He repeats that at 1:25. Then it's back to the lead right hook while jumping right at 1:28. Then he finishes the fight with it at 1:43 (adding another for good measure on the way down).

Never at any point was there the slightest adjustment to counter or defend this right hook.

“You showed some heart big dog.” As he’s trying not to break out laughing hysterically.

Back