Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

God forbid we continue like humans and act like humans and want to be near people.. god forbid that after 200,000 years we cant live a normal life again and have to completely change the way humans live...
God forbid we have went through multiple pandemics and wars and still survived.. god forbid death..

You know how we survived pandemics? By not ignoring them, like what anti-vax internet conspiracy idiots are trying to do

You know how we survived pandemics? By not ignoring them, like what anti-vax internet conspiracy idiots are trying to do

The fact that so many people are ignoring this pandemic tells you everything you need to know about how much of a threat it is to humanity as a whole. When a disease is serious, people don't have to be told it's serious. Black Death didn't need PR teams to convey to others just how dangerous it is. That's because the streets were literally full of corpses, not metaphorically.

Thanks @irish_thug
We're all doing well so far, and I'd like to think that after a week+ without the symptoms getting worse that we're all going to continue to do so. With that said, this has been a pretty stressful experience for all of us.

I caught it over the weekend.

It's nothing to sneeze at, I'll certainly tell you. But I didn't get vaccinated and it felt like a nasty flu. I'm already on the mend.

How you two making out?

On day 4 I feel 10x better. Mild fatigue, headache mostly gone, and mild cough.

The headache was really the worst part and I had to sleep it off for 15 hours. Gonna try and get some exercise and sweat some of this out.

Hope y’all feelin better

New Pfizer study put this to bed..

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.full

During the blinded, controlled period, 15 BNT162b2 and 14 placebo recipients died; during the open-label period, 3 BNT162b2 and 2 original placebo recipients who received BNT162b2 after unblinding died.

Simple figures. 15 jabbed died during the 6 months test 14 unvaccinated died during the 6 months test.. What were you saying again?
LOL. Yeah we should weight a cherry-picked small-sample size study in a controlled environment over the MASS amounts of real-world data that we've gathered from hospitals.

<{MingNope}>

How you two making out?

On day 4 I feel 10x better. Mild fatigue, headache mostly gone, and mild cough.

The headache was really the worst part and I had to sleep it off for 15 hours. Gonna try and get some exercise and sweat some of this out.

Hope y’all feelin better
Well I'm definitely feeling better than I was Monday. Right now I have a slight headache, and I just feel weak. I go from having a mild fever to feeling sweaty, then perfectly fine (temp wise). No walk in the park, that's for sure. Yeah, I don't even want to say I have much of a cough, just clearing my throat every so often. I haven't completely lost my sense of smell, but it's definitely muted. I have these bath/menthol/eucalyptus salts, and I can definitely smell those. But like cottage cheese, I can't really smell. I can smell/taste peanut butter. But I'll tell you what, you need to be able to smell cottage cheese.

Overall COVID wasn’t that terrible for me. I’m probably not the best person to ask though because I’ve only been sick twice in the past 12 years

The flu I caught in 2018 was devastating though. I was very ill for 10 days and didn’t fully recover until over a month passed. Constant night sweats, fatigue, and horrible cough. I honestly should’ve checked myself into the hospital. Whatever strain of flu I caught was nasty and it put many coworkers out of commission for weeks

Well I'm definitely feeling better than I was Monday. Right now I have a slight headache, and I just feel weak. I go from having a mild fever to feeling sweaty, then perfectly fine (temp wise). No walk in the park, that's for sure. Yeah, I don't even want to say I have much of a cough, just clearing my throat every so often. I haven't completely lost my sense of smell, but it's definitely muted. I have these bath/menthol/eucalyptus salts, and I can definitely smell those. But like cottage cheese, I can't really smell. I can smell/taste peanut butter. But I'll tell you what, you need to be able to smell cottage cheese.
I really hope I don’t lose my smell/taste. That’s honestly been the biggest worry for me since the start of COVID

All that basically tells people is that you have a low iq
g84ckewzt6f71.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope I don’t lose my smell/taste. That’s honestly been the biggest worry for me since the start of COVID
This variant doesn’t do that. It also seems this variant doesnt attack the lungs with the same vengeance. The dozens and dozens of people I know all say it’s like the flu or a medium to bad cold

That may or may not be true, but we have no way to quantify that right now, if ever. So it's pure speculation. What we can quantify is that 95-100% of hospitalizations/deaths in many states are among the non-vaccinated, a correlation so high that it's effectively causation. So it would be much smarter to focus on what we do know rather than speculation.

It's more I just have an interest in what sort of shape these younger people that are seriously unwell are in. Don't assume I'm making a commentary either wah on the vaccine thanks

LOL. Yeah we should weight a cherry-picked small-sample size study in a controlled environment over the MASS amounts of real-world data that we've gathered from hospitals.

<{MingNope}>

The fact that this report has been used to tell people the jab is safe to take ..

Florida pop: 21,480,000

Hospitalized: 10,389

Average that out and see if the number is scary.

Consdering that’s just the current number in the hospital on one day, and not the number they had to go to a hospital over a month?

yeah. Pretty worrisome. Hospital capacities are only around what we “normally” have for cancer, heart attacks, car accidents etc. so adding over 10,000 ton there from something new messes that balance badly

You are following the advice of crisis actors. You won't look at this guys twitter but he goes around interviewing these people and finding their IMDB profiles.

A guy I used to work with also is an actor with an IMDb profile and currently has no income stream and attends antivax rallies and posts nonstop on Facebook. What is it with these simps?

<{MingNope}>
First of all that study is far more accurate than anecdotal narrative compiling from hospital sources. Secondly, what benefit would Pfizer have to run a test that showed their vaccine did fucking nothing to prevent death in this variant?

Brainwash is so strong at this point answers are propagated in advance of every question.

First of all that study is far more accurate than anecdotal narrative compiling from hospital sources. Secondly, what benefit would Pfizer have to run a test that showed their vaccine did fucking nothing to prevent death in this variant?

Brainwash is so strong at this point answers are propagated in advance of every question.
LOL at that data being anecdotal. Hospitals can check who's been vaccinated and who was hospitalized and who died. That's legitimate data. Anecdotal is when some chud in this thread says some random crap like "my friend is a doctor in Florida and he says it's all hype!"

This variant doesn’t do that. It also seems this variant doesnt attack the lungs with the same vengeance. The dozens and dozens of people I know all say it’s like the flu or a medium to bad cold
Any data about whether the variant gives you some immunity against the regular COVID virus?

LOL at that data being anecdotal. Hospitals can check who's been vaccinated and who was hospitalized and who died. That's legitimate data. Anecdotal is when some chud in this thread says some random crap like "my friend is a doctor in Florida and he says it's all hype!"
Lmfao

you really think that vaccination status is added to your medical record and hospitals look it up on their own and legally can? You really believe all the various types of compiling and vaccination outlets funnel information correctly to one source of record? You really believe all those in dire health situations being admitted to the hospitals around the country are being asked if they have been vaccinated or not?

I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you…

Any data about whether the variant gives you some immunity against the regular COVID virus?
Only data I’ve seen is from Don Lemon and Fredo. It said if you aren’t vaccinated you die and the Vaccine works 96 or 80 or 99% or 56% or maybe 15%, er…. But unvaccinated folks are why vaccinations aren’t working

Back