International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ....I don't see at that way. It's not to say I think Israel is the perfect government it's just that I think they don't really have a lot of options with a bunch of Islamic terrorists around them.

I get it ...you guys are all humanitarians and think a ton of dead people is horrible. I see it as just and think it's time Israel is it's own country and doesn't have to put up with it any more. Lotta people have and continue to die in this ....I'd prefer it not go on another 100 years.
Too bad Israel does not want Palestine to be its own country.

there is no way to take out hamas and their infrastructure without civilian casualties, no matter what is done. because they are just shields and decoy's to hamas. but hamas must be eradicated permanently.
Maybe Israel should take a queue from Russian on restraint in civilian casualties instead of behaving like a bunch of blood thirsty savages like Hamas.

Maybe Israel should take a queue from Russian on restraint in civilian casualties instead of behaving like a bunch of blood thirsty savages like Hamas.
lol k

They're using them as shields and Israel shows no restraint in massacring those shields. There are no heroes here.
Sadly,
I think that this is the only way to fight Hamas.

Using civilians is an integral part of their military structure and strategy.

Sadly, Hamas has had a good generation or two to hammer this into the populations thought process.

The best you can do is to keep dropping leaflets to keep those who wish to survive, to keep moving and try to stay away.

Hamas does not care about the rules of war. That is what the West and European Countries have to come to grips with.

Sadly, I am starting to think that Isreal is showing the world how to fight this type of war. It is horrible and wrong on every side but it is the only way to get rid of the problem (Hamas).

I don’t know the numbers but it will probably be something like 5-10 civilians for every 1 Hamas soldier. And I think Israel understands that, not saying they like it, but they understand it.

I mean it is possible to win a war without your primary target being innocent men, women and children. The fact that Israel refuses to do this is evidence of their intentions to displace the Palestinians from Gaza. Why? Thar be oil in that thar concentration camp!

... and the Israeli civilians?

I generally believe Israeli civilians are too innocent.

Here is where it gets tricky. Those Israeli civilians settling in the WB with the IDF's help, those who are attacking and killing Palestinians, burning down olvie trees etc are not so innocent. They are criminals, perhaps .... terrorists?

My assertion is that if you make a assertion that is not not supported by evidence, expect to be called on it. In regards to R. Kelly, there is a tape that the media was at least willing to show R. Kelly in a bedroom with a minor, if not the full sexual encounter. So that's poor comparison on your part.

Eyewitness testimony and multiple people in the media saying they've seen the tape IS evidence. (@Scerpi just posted testimony of those who saw it). You saw video of the attacks, so you've seen the equivalent of "R Kelly in a bedroom with a minor". In both cases, you just haven't seen the actual rape.

Take a minute and think about if this is REALLY the hill you wanna die on. It's a fucking HORRRIBLE look, dude. You can admonish the IDF for their transgressions without utterly selling your soul to deflect and deny horrible shit that happened because nobody showed you snuff films that included rape. Seriously...don't be that person.

I generally believe Israeli civilians are too innocent.

Here is where it gets tricky. Those Israeli civilians settling in the WB with the IDF's help, those who are attacking and killing Palestinians, burning down olvie trees etc are not so innocent. They are criminals, perhaps .... terrorists?
So not ALL Israeli civilians are innocent
But ALL Palestinian civilians are innocent? I didn't see a footnote for them.

Sadly,
I think that this is the only way to fight Hamas.

Using civilians is an integral part of their military structure and strategy.

Sadly, Hamas has had a good generation or two to hammer this into the populations thought process.

The best you can do is to keep dropping leaflets to keep those who wish to survive, to keep moving and try to stay away.

Hamas does not care about the rules of war. That is what the West and European Countries have to come to grips with.

Sadly, I am starting to think that Isreal is showing the world how to fight this type of war. It is horrible and wrong on every side but it is the only way to get rid of the problem (Hamas).

I don’t know the numbers but it will probably be something like 5-10 civilians for every 1 Hamas soldier. And I think Israel understands that, not saying they like it, but they understand it.
You'll never get rid of a cause that states that you wish to murder and displace its people by murdering and displacing its. You will only force people to see that their claims are real which will result in support in the means of finance, supplies and volunteers. This will also result in other enemies who have called you a murderous usurper in receiving additional support as well because... Well... You're being a murderous usurper.

I mean it is possible to win a war without your primary target being innocent men, women and children. The fact that Israel refuses to do this is evidence of their intentions to displace the Palestinians from Gaza. Why? Thar be oil in that thar concentration camp!

Last I checked the Ukranian military isn't hiding behind children and forcing them to act as human shields. Which is literally the primary M.O. of Hamas.

That does NOT absolve the IDF of being too indiscriminate. But FFS at least use some context.

Zionists gave up on Gaza a while ago, it's really not worth it to them anymore. They want East Jerusalem and the West Bank, that's where all their settlements are.

If you support Israel's actions at thsi point, you do not give a fuck about Palestinian civilians lives.

Here is where we get the strawman "what do I expect Israel to do, let Hamas kill all the jews?".

You only need to google for 10 minutes and you will see lots of ways Israel is collectively punishing Palestinian civilians and are guilty of disproportionate attacks.

Here is where I check out bc/ 1) you will not beleive anything I post and 2) this is where my vitlial starts b/c I struggle with people's blind loyality or dishonesty.

Dude

I just told you that I don't

And its not blind loyalty is that I think Israel is just in their actions and that infact yes I do think that the Palestinians deserve it and brought it on themselves

Hear me. The Arabs occupying Judea have had almost 100 years to have a Palestine country to call home and be at peace. They rejected every deal and lost every war and still keep up with this bullshit and at this point I don't think they deserve anything but an ass whippin and a relocation for any who survive to any Arabic country that has egged them on and helped them be in the awful mess they are in.

It's seriously like you don't listen to me in the slightest. Did you copy that time ? I've been anything but dishonest with you which is more than what you have been since freaking October. It's not like you haven't been vigorous in condemning Israel from the start. It's not like you haven't been downplaying exactly what and who the problem is this entire time. It's not blind loyalty It's understanding the history here and who has been the problem this entire time. Israel should not have to supply aid to their mortal enemy. Whos fault is it they have to depend on Israel for everything and have to be watched like hawks ? Israel should not have to risk their peoples lives to spare the lives of the families of the terrorists that attacked and kidnapped their people and Israel should not have to make peace if hamas hasn't come and asked for it

You can disagree with me and think I'm wrong all you want , but at least understand my actual position and not the one you have given to me

You'll never get rid of a cause that states that you wish to murder and displace its people by murdering and displacing its. You will only force people to see that their claims are real which will result in support in the means of finance, supplies and volunteers. This will also result in other enemies who have called you a murderous usurper in receiving additional support as well because... Well... You're being a murderous usurper.
You don’t have to remind me about that Chief - posting from reservation

I’m just saying , that’s the way this war is going to be fought.

Israel has crossed the rubicon with international support and will deal with that down the line. For now, they will keep to their promise and eliminate Hamas. It is going to get worse.

What Israel did to the north, they will do to the south. At most for international viewership they will either push the Palestinians south to wonder the dessert for 40 years.

Or they will open another safety corridor soon, to move the surviving Palestinians who made it to the south back up north so that they can level the southern cities as well.

There are Rules in the Ukrainian War. There are no Rules in this War, this is what a Total War looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back