International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

So when Israeli's rape Palestinian women, how does the "human shield" narrative factor into this? Like, were they trying to rape someone from Hamas and a Palestinian girl got in the way?

Israel/oPt: UN experts appalled by reported human rights violations against Palestinian women and girls​

It’s unavoidable, in order to stop Hamas the IDF had no choice but to rape the women

So when Israeli's rape Palestinian women, how does the "human shield" narrative factor into this? Like, were they trying to rape someone from Hamas and a Palestinian girl got in the way?

Israel/oPt: UN experts appalled by reported human rights violations against Palestinian women and girls​

So for the Hamas brigade here...

When evidence emerges a well known news media(Al Jazeera) employs terrorists as its journalists, you all ignore it or say 'fake news' yet every time you post these sob stories or some claim Israelis are raping Palestinian women....if only you could have the same amount of skepticism with this as you do with all things Israeli...

If my info was coming from Hamas, an entity designated as terrorists, I'd be a bit more skeptical with their numbers, stories, claims, etc.

As usual the human right advocates and neutral observers (sic.) of this thread that are against "horror" won't give a flying fuck. At this point it has been attested many times. Difficult to believe ? Why ? Because it's comically evil. Indeed it is. Indeed it is.

As usual the human right advocates and neutral observers (sic.) of this thread that are against "horror" won't give a flying fuck. At this point it has been attested many times. Difficult to believe ? Why ? Because it's comically evil. Indeed it is. Indeed it is.

In the years that followed, anti-Israel activists embellished and exaggerated the initial information about lax procedures in a single Israeli research institute into a full-fledged conspiracy theory: that stealing the organs of dead Palestinians is a widespread practice in Israel. The U.S. State Department identified a case as late as 2022 of an alleged expert repeating the allegation on Palestine TV.

Do you ever actually look into the stuff that’s on social media that you post here?

Are you prejudiced against Israel now too?

Do you consider what Israel does as terrorist activity?

Have you ever actually donated to the UNWRA at any point in your life?

Will you consider donating again after the allegations are proven false?

No

Not in the execution of the war.

Yes

No, not after this.

faisal-ali-musalam-naami-unrwa-76703512.jpg

Faisal Ali Musalam Naami was one of 12 UNRWA employees accused by Israel of participating in Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack.

I'll donate to organizations that I find trustworthy.

Last edited:
And you're an ignoramus who has yet to demonstrate any knowledge in history.
Here is my knowledge: Israel has killed tens of thousands of civilians, has committed ethnic cleansing, and plausible genocide.

I am restating the UN and ICJ.

This is what I know- facts.

You will dismiss as ignorance b/c reality does not support your side.

Coward.

no, you're thinking of your Hamas heroes.

there are so many already in Hell. hopefully the IDF and Israel quadruple that count.

fuck Hamas

Fuck Hezbollah

if you're down with either, fuck you too
I've said "Fuck Hamas" more times than you in these threads.

Now, your turn to say "Fuck the IDF" for being terrorists... you wont.

I've said "Fuck Hamas" more times than you in these threads.

Now, your turn to say "Fuck the IDF" for being terrorists... you wont.

You: The IDF can go to hell.
Also you: I don't believe in a god or the concept of hell.

You: I've said "Fuck Hamas" plenty of times.
Also you: The IDF is 100x worse than Hamas.

UHY0EAl.png

No

Not in the execution of the war.

Pretty much can disregard your thoughts on the matter at this point. There’s nothing the IDF can do that would cause you to condemn them

Yes

No, not after this.

faisal-ali-musalam-naami-unrwa-76703512.jpg

Faisal Ali Musalam Naami was one of 12 UNRWA employees accused by Israel of participating in Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack.

I'll donate to organizations that I find trustworthy.

Pretty much can disregard your thoughts on the matter at this point. There’s nothing the IDF can do that would cause you to condemn them

If Hamas surrendered and returned the hostages and the IDF kept on attacking?!?

I would FULLY condemn them.

It's strange how the rage is pointed at the IDF instead of the monsters who raped and murdered on Oct. 7th, then surrounded themselves with women and children, then said "HAHAHHAHA!!! You CAN'T hit back! Children, don't you know! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Yeah, but the IDF are the monsters though for targeting Hamas.

{<diva}

Here is my knowledge: Israel has killed tens of thousands of civilians,
Don't forget to include Hamas terrorists.
has committed ethnic cleansing,
No.
and plausible genocide.
Not even close.
I am restating the UN and ICJ.

This is what I know- facts.

You will dismiss as ignorance b/c reality does not support your side.

Coward.
The very same UN that gave money to the terrorists and employed them in UNRWA?
The ICJ hasn't condemned Israel for its actions during the ongoing conflict in Gaza. You're just parroting South Africa's talking points.

You're the guy who said Israel has been colonizing the West Bank for 70 years. I corrected you by saying Israel's occupation of the West Bank started in 1967. That's 57 years.
You keep repeating this nonsensical claim that the "Palestinians" were in Israel for 700 years. I'd already mentioned that the Jews have been there for more than 3000 years.

And then you have the gall to call me a coward because I didn't want to take part in your Superbowl bet? I merely said I was going to root for the 49ers as somewhat of an afterthought, and your degenerate ass got all aroused and tried to bully me into participating in something I couldn't give a rat's ass for. To top it all off, I would have lost the bet had I taken it. But your dumbass can't even see how retarded this catch-22 in which you've locked me is.

You: The IDF can go to hell.
Also you: I don't believe in a god or the concept of hell.

You: I've said "Fuck Hamas" plenty of times.
Also you: The IDF is 100x worse than Hamas.
I was mocking the notion of "God bless the IDF" in my response.

The IDF IS worse than Hamas by every metric in numbers.

I was mocking the notion of "God bless the IDF" in my response.
So you're areligious and you support the existence of an Islamic theocratic society over a secular one, huh?
The IDF IS worse than Hamas by every metric in numbers.
Bull fucking shit. You're barking up the wrong tree here. Blame the number of deaths on Hamas, not the IDF.

So you're areligious and you support the existence of an Islamic theocratic society over a secular one, huh?
I lean towards paganism. Israel is hardly secular, and religion doesn't play a role in my analysis of this conflict.
Bull fucking shit. You're barking up the wrong tree here. Blame the number of deaths on Hamas, not the IDF.
This is such an unbelievable cop out and an insane level of delusion. The IDF is killing the civilians, they are responsible.

The IDF is doing this right now and every day since the one single day you guys can only point to.

Back