International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The Jews were ethnically cleansed from Gaza in 2005.

6B6mqO.gif
Both a nonsequitur and retarded. Congrats.

There's only 15K or children killed and of scenes like that amongst the 29K Palestinians that have been killed.

totally not targeting defenseless children. Something something collateral damage something something Palestinian lives are not worth the same

And it's not gore btw the child is clearly blurred, I'm very attentive to not post anything contrary to the forum rules. Dozens of videos of slaughters and inhumane massacres of children I never posted there because of that.

And it all stops if Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages.

Why is this such a hard concept for people to grasp? This is all on Hamas.

US intelligence confirms some claims about UNRWA staff ties to Hamas: report​

"A new U.S. intelligence assessment found it is likely that some employees of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) participated in Hamas' terrorist attacks in Israel on Oct. 7, but it also said the U.S. can't verify Israeli allegations that many United Nations workers have links to militant groups, the Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The Biden administration recently paused funding to the controversial U.N. agency, which supplies aid to Palestinian refugees, after Israel shared findings alleging that at least 12 UNRWA employees were "involved" in the Hamas attacks and kidnappings that sparked the ongoing war in Gaza. The U.S. government had earmarked $51 million for fiscal 2024 prior to the pause.

"Israeli intelligence agencies said they concluded that 10% of all UNRWA workers had some kind of affiliation, usually political, with Hamas," the Wall Street Journal reported. "A far smaller number had ties to the militant wings of Hamas and another group, Palestinian Islamic Jihad. UNRWA employs around 12,000 people in Gaza."

In the new report, which the WSJ reported was completed last week, the U.S. National Intelligence Council said it assessed the allegations that 12 UNRWA staffers participated in the Oct. 7 attack as credible."

The same Hamas that Israel supported into power? THAT Hamas?

The same Hamas that Israel supported into power? THAT Hamas?

If by Israel you mean Netanyahu, then YES!

Send Bibi and the Hamas leadership to the Hague and let the chips fall where they may. Hamas surrenders, they save innocent Palestinian lives.

Hamas took hostages so Israel could return the children they have kept hostage for no reason. Why did Israel have hostages for decades? Why were they sexually torturing kids?

You speak about hostages as this extreme evil act while ignoring the hostages Israel has held?

You seem to like a certain terrorist over another here. I wonder why.

Well Israel helping them come to power in the 80s counts, but voting them into power in 2006 doesn't count because it was a long time ago.

America voted Bush into power that destroyed Iraq. Are they liable for retribution in the future?

Do all Americans deserve punishment for the actions of the Bush administration?

This is a weird take since I know you and most Americans vehemently deny any involvement in Iraq and continue to act like there was zero support years later.

Why is it so easy for Americans to distance themselves from their own government yet hold other populations to different standards?

America voted Bush into power that destroyed Iraq. Are they liable for retribution in the future?

Do all Americans deserve punishment for the actions of the Bush administration?

This is a weird take since I know you and most Americans vehemently deny any involvement in Iraq and continue to act like there was zero support years later.

Why is it so easy for Americans to distance themselves from their own government yet hold other populations to different standards?
you realize that moron @PhitePhan continues to reference israel's role in the beginning of hamas in the early 80s.......

and you seem to be forgetting hamas waged war against israel on 10/7. and vowed more attacks.

Hamas took hostages so Israel could return the children they have kept hostage for no reason. Why did Israel have hostages for decades? Why were they sexually torturing kids?

You speak about hostages as this extreme evil act while ignoring the hostages Israel has held?

israel doesn't have hostages. they have people detained or imprisoned after convictions. it's like calling people in juvey and our prison system hostages. some of those released by israel (at the request of hamas) in exchange for real hostages were violent criminals convicted of crimes.

you realize that moron @PhitePhan continues to reference israel's role in the beginning of hamas in the early 80s.......

and you seem to be forgetting hamas waged war against israel on 10/7. and vowed more attacks.

Am I responding the 80s argument or the voted in part?

Israel isn't a terrorist organization; it is a sovereign nation. They took suspects into custody. Why did Hamas rape women at a concert that was for their benefit then parade their bodies through the streets of Gaza while Palestinian civilians spit on them?

You seem to like a certain terrorist organization over a sovereign nation. I wonder why.

Israel isn't a terrorist organization; it is a sovereign nation. They took suspects into custody. Why did Hamas rape women at a concert that was for their benefit then parade their bodies through the streets of Gaza while Palestinian civilians spit on them?

You seem to like a certain terrorist organization over a sovereign nation. I wonder why.
they were there to collect hostages. the rape and murder was just for fun........

Back