International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What exactly is your point here? Palestinians deserved to be starved to death because other countries have slaves and one person made a post on reddit?

I’m honestly confused as to what you are trying to say here.

I honestly don’t know how anyone can watch that video then reply with what you did. It’s actually disturbing tbh.

Have you forgotten what you had written that evoked such a scathing response from me in the first place?

just openly admitting to wanting them all dead and the guy talking about bombing UN buildings because they were helping people

These guys make American slavery look like hippies playing in the grass.

My point is you're an idiot with a terrible grasp of American history. Just shut it. Shush. Shu shu shu shu shut the fuck up.

A Brief History of the Netanyahu-Hamas Alliance​

For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power; the pogrom of October 7, 2023, helps the Israeli prime minister preserve his own rule

Thank you.

Have you forgotten what you had written that evoked such a scathing response from me in the first place?

My point is you're an idiot with a terrible grasp of American history. Just shut it. Shush. Shu shu shu shu shut the fuck up.

Scathing response? You posted random data points with zero relevance lol

The only idiot is the person who is going to force his kids to do something he deemed unworthy of pursuing

It's not good enough for you but it's fine for your kids

Scathing response? You posted random data points with zero relevance lol

Let's get this straight. You trivialized the history of Black slavery in the US just to make a point about the war in Gaza. I pointed out the prevalence of slavery in the ummah to show everyone here a little background knowledge as to how you would come to make such a horrific analogy.

You don't know jackshit about what the black slaves had experienced in the antebellum period in my country. Chances are, you probably don't even give a hoot about the Muslim slave trade either.

The only idiot is the person who is going to force his kids to do something he deemed unworthy of pursuing

It's not good enough for you but it's fine for your kids

You're just bitter and pissed off that I would let my wife raise our children to be practicing Christians or Jews (or whatever religion she adheres to) for the sake of tradition. Stay mad, chump. Perhaps you should direct your anger towards your prophet for making it haram for a female Muslim to marry a kafir like me, lmfao.

mocking-spongebob.jpg

@tastaylvr : "These guys make American slavery look like hippies playing in the grass!"

scourged_back_slave_lead_img.jpg

lol at trusting Bibi's public facing comments. Maybe koya was right about him being able to deftly manipulate Biden and other liberals.

edit - found this later in case you think I'm being batshit. Bibi is creating counterpressure on Biden and doing messaging for his base. This is about Rafah.

State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said Israel's statement was "surprising and unfortunate."

The U.S. had concerns about the resolution because it did not condemn the terrorist attack, but did not veto it because its call for a cease-fire and the release of hostages is consistent with U.S. policy, Miller said, calling the resolution "non-binding."

White House spokesman John Kirby called the cancelation "disappointing" and said the U.S. was "perplexed by this" because the U.S. abstention "does not represent a shift in our policy."

"The prime minister's office seems to be indicating through public statements that we somehow changed here. We haven't, and we get to decide what our policy is," Kirby said. "It seems like the prime minister's office is choosing to create a perception of daylight here when they don't need to do that."

Kirby said the U.S. still supports Israel and is providing weapons systems and other capabilities for the country to defend itself.

"We don't believe that a major ground operation in Rafah is the right course of action, particularly when you have a million and a half people there seeking refuge, and no conceived plan, no verifiable plan to take care of them," Kirby said. "We've been very consistent on that."

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant is still visiting Washington this week to meet with Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and national security adviser Jake Sullivan, but those meetings are separate from those with the now-canceled delegation, Kirby said.

Christ- trust bibi lol My point was that when an Israeli leader and /or zionist is unhappy with the US, the US has shifted a policy b/c its quite rare to piss of Israel
Here you go. Since you seem to think Israeli media is not up to your standards.
From Reuters

Canadian freeze on new arms export permits to Israel to stay​

Is there a link? What do they report as weapons? Its rifle optics and LAVs btw.

A Brief History of the Netanyahu-Hamas Alliance​

For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power; the pogrom of October 7, 2023, helps the Israeli prime minister preserve his own rule

Of course you will NEVER articulate what should have been different and how that would have affected the people of Gaza. Because you’re so full of shit in this thread.

This is why civilians get killed by mistake.
Note this is how many of the anti-Israel side wanted israel to wage the offensive from day 1 across all of gaza. Door to door with no cover. What brilliant military minds.

Of course you will NEVER articulate what should have been different and how that would have affected the people of Gaza. Because you’re so full of shit in this thread.
these articles don't make sense since hamas was founded way before 1970

the muslim brotherhood are working slow and patiently, first they start with masques, then some more dawa, until it becomes militant

the idea that israelis planned a war with hamas is ridiculous, because we are surrounded, starting wars is way too risky

Joe Biden is a weak and confused President.

Guy supports this shit for months, and then doubles back because he's afraid of his blue haired far leftists turning on him. It's too late, Joe. You already made your bed. Now you just have two groups mad at you.
It's almost like the left's anarchic approach, leads to anarchy. Gee, I wonder why the world is popping off with this guy in charge? One day you might be a terrorit, and the next day you might be a friend. And vice versa. Guy is a complete fucking clown.
Is this MAGA pre election campaign post ?
Donald too is OLD ! And when you will elect Donald expect more support from U.S to Israel than from Dems...

How strong was Trump when reduced number of troops in Afganistan from 8500 to 2500 and after this blame about all shit Biden?
Ofc..... elect Trump and STFU.

Is this MAGA pre election campaign post ?
Donald too is OLD ! And when you will elect Donald expect more support from U.S to Israel than from Dems...

How strong was Trump when reduced number of troops in Afganistan from 8500 to 2500 and after this blame about all shit Biden?
Ofc..... elect Trump and STFU.
didn't biden just left there bunch of ammo right into the hand of the terrorists ?

what trump did seems way smarter and a good direction toward full retreat

yes donald(grandiose delusion, naivity, populist) is old but he is full of energy unlike that senile that can't remenber his own name
with biden as the head of the strongest nation in the world its looks like a comedy show

but he doesn't do anything anyway, like a toddler with "grown ups" around him

look what is happening in their border, they are committing suicide just for votes, this kind of insanity is baffling

didn't biden just left there bunch of ammo right into the hand of the terrorists ?

what trump did seems way smarter and a good direction toward full retreat

yes donald(grandiose delusion, naivity, populist) is old but he is full of energy unlike that senile that can't remenber his own name
with biden as the head of the strongest nation in the world its looks like a comedy show

but he doesn't do anything anyway, like a toddler with "grown ups" around him

look what is happening in their border, they are committing suicide just for votes, this kind of insanity is baffling
I think that both these should retire. Also talks about border are just excuses. Biden agreed to sign border PHYSICAL security financing bill in November 2023 th and sorry, Europe doesn't trust U.S anymore regardless who you will elect.
U.S hegemony is DONE and only one chance to regain this back is with support from Europe ( incl U.K ) and Commonwealth....

Realpolitik and please elect Trump we are ready for such scenario. Putin No2.

Back