International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The Jews creating ISIS to help bring chaos to the Middle East then having them attack Russia so the Russians can continue to bomb Muslim countries is the final straw for me. They really control the world.

Seriously is there any other group of people that get these kind of wild conspiracy allegations lmao.

The mental gymnastics people will perform to NOT blame Muslim terrorists for Muslim terrorist atrocities is absolutely fucking insane, to be honest.

The mental gymnastics people will perform to NOT blame Muslim terrorists for Muslim terrorist atrocities is absolutely fucking insane, to be honest.

Random Jewish rich guy gets in legal trouble and gets a slap on the wrist and it’s cuz Jews control the world. Literally any other rich dude does it and nobody bats an eye lol.

I’m actually not for what Israel’s doing but I don’t blame Jews for feeling targeted over irrelevant shit.

Random Jewish rich guy gets in legal trouble and gets a slap on the wrist and it’s cuz Jews control the world. Literally any other rich dude does it and nobody bats an eye lol.

I’m actually not for what Israel’s doing but I don’t blame Jews for feeling targeted over irrelevant shit.
There are some Israeli advocates taking advantage of the situation to silence anti-war voices, but there is a ton of legit antisemitism casually going around in a variety of circles. The polling suggests that Jewish Americans feel quite vulnerable right now. Don't blame them.

There are some Israeli advocates taking advantage of the situation to silence anti-war voices, but there is a ton of legit antisemitism casually going around in a variety of circles. The polling suggests that Jewish Americans feel quite vulnerable right now. Don't blame them.

Jews in America feeling unsafe cuz some loose cannons blame them for shit happening across the world is exactly what I’m talking about. That kind of behavior is ridiculous.

just took a walk around my area, the Israeli embassy is cordoned off and surrounded with police boots. Ramming barriers and military grade checkpoints have been added in the plaza across the street. Looks like they're adding more along the stretch of motorway. FFS this is a residential area and there's a hotel right next to the embassy.
have the embassies in my city as well. I tend to just stay away from that place. You never know who will light themselves on fire or bomb it these days. Generally, it's been pretty good, but you never know.

Jews in America feeling unsafe cuz some loose cannons blame them for shit happening across the world is exactly what I’m talking about. That kind of behavior is ridiculous.
reminds me of when Chinese Americans were getting assaulted on the street over covid. I laugh at 90s me, that thought we were moving towards a post-racial society. Nope

The Jews creating ISIS to help bring chaos to the Middle East then having them attack Russia so the Russians can continue to bomb Muslim countries is the final straw for me. They really control the world.

Seriously is there any other group of people that get these kind of wild conspiracy allegations lmao.
People forget that Russian airpower was decisive in defeating ISIS across large parts of the territory they controlled. Iran was also hit by an ISIS attack some months ago and that also makes sense in light of the fact that Iranian officers and NCOs were on the ground in the fight against ISIS.

The average American forgets or never knew these things so they are trying to connect dots without even knowing that there are more dots to connect.

People forget that Russian airpower was decisive in defeating ISIS across large parts of the territory they controlled. Iran was also hit by an ISIS attack some months ago and that also makes sense in light of the fact that Iranian officers and NCOs were on the ground in the fight against ISIS.

The average American forgets or never knew these things so they are trying to connect dots without even knowing that there are more dots to connect.

ISIS are just some assholes who hate everyone. Surprised they still exist tbh.

ISIS are just some assholes who hate everyone. Surprised they still exist tbh.
That's true but they have good reason to have it out for Russia and Iran in particular. Without the intervention of those two states the Assad regime very well could've fallen which would've been a huge boon for the "caliphate"

Curious, how are the Kurds viewed in the Muslim world? They are Sunnis and stateless, betrayed by the West following WW1 just like the Palestinians, about 20M locally and 40M worldwide, and they want their own state. They have been deemed terrorists by Turkey and they tend to fight everyone around them, having been subjected to genocides.

They tend to just pop up as an aside in other stories, especially regarding Turkey. No real concern about them in the West it seems. Why do they not get the same support for an independent Kurdistan?

reminds me of when Chinese Americans were getting assaulted on the street over covid. I laugh at 90s me, that thought we were moving towards a post-racial society. Nope

Ditto.

But suddenly groups became more valued than the individual again. Around the same time as corporations got the same rights as a individual. [ far more really ] And we went backwards imo

But that's just imo and a bit off topic

That's true but they have good reason to have it out for Russia and Iran in particular. Without the intervention of those two states the Assad regime very well could've fallen which would've been a huge boon for the "caliphate"
they probably shouldn't have said - first we conquer the Muslim world, then the rest and then attack everybody. If they hadn't of done a bunch of genocides and massacres, kept it low key, and just attacked Assad and saved the rhetoric for later, probably would have territory in MENA.

I think you're misreading that. I don't think its that they don't see what Hamas did as war crimes, they just don't believe the accounts that Hamas committed those acts. Here's a finding from a previous poll of Palestinians.

Obviously there's still a lot of motivated reasoning on going on here but I don't think its accurate to say that the overwhelming majority of Palestinians believe that Hamas committed those acts and that there was nothing wrong with that, rather they believe that they didn't commit those acts.
I don't agree with this conclusion

Yeah ISIS was created by fanatics. But the fact is it’s Americas fault for invading Iraq and creating the power vacuum that allowed them to grow. It really is a black stain on our history and reputation

they probably shouldn't have said - first we conquer the Muslim world, then the rest and then attack everybody. If they hadn't of done a bunch of genocides and massacres, kept it low key, and just attacked Assad and saved the rhetoric for later, probably would have territory in MENA.
Both Russia and Iran were invested in the Assad regime staying in power so I think we would've seen them intervene either way.

I guess if they were "moderate" they could've got support from the West which wanted to topple the Assad regime.
Curious, how are the Kurds viewed in the Muslim world? They are Sunnis and stateless, betrayed by the West following WW1 just like the Palestinians, about 20M locally and 40M worldwide, and they want their own state. They have been deemed terrorists by Turkey and they tend to fight everyone around them, having been subjected to genocides.

They tend to just pop up as an aside in other stories, especially regarding Turkey. No real concern about them in the West it seems. Why do they not get the same support for an independent Kurdistan?
Interesting question. Part of the reason is that the Kurds claim territory across four states, untangling all that would be a big mess. Plus I suspect lot of Muslims have a soft spot for Turkey because its a Muslim country that has esteem and influence.

Personally idk that I'd support independence over autonomy. I'd like to see something like a Good Friday agreement or some other arrangement that provides autonomy between their territories and the relevant states rather than outright independence.

One interesting wrinkle there is the question of Assyrians. In the 1894-1896 period when the Ottomans massacred many Assyrians and Armenians in the area they did so in part through Kurdish proxies called the Hamidiye so Assyrians hold a grudge. In fact some of the territory they claim used to be populated mostly by Assyrians and Armenians who were cleansed in the late 19th and early 20th century. Some of the forward thinking Kurds today recognize this and try to include Assyrians in their institutions.
I don't agree with this conclusion
Of course not.

It's on the onus of people killing kids to prove people are terrorists rather than the other way around.
Not really though, you claim to have some knowledge about the ratio of civilians to military(terrorist) deaths.
That's fine and all, just asking you to share the information that's available you

Back