International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

So much for a two state solution i guess

these may be the words of a crazy man, but they are not crazy words......:

And I also believe that making peace with more Arab states would actually increase the prospects of making peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

See, the Palestinians are only 2% of the Arab world. As long as they believe that the other 98% will remain in a war-like state with Israel, that larger mass, that larger Arab world could eventually choke, dissolve, destroy the Jewish state.

So when the Palestinians see that most of the Arab world has reconciled itself to the Jewish state, they too will be more likely to abandon the fantasy of destroying Israel and finally embrace a path of genuine peace with it.

Such a peace will go a long way to ending the Arab-Israeli conflict. It will encourage other Arab states to normalize relations with Israel. It will enhance the prospects of peace with the Palestinians. It will encourage a broader reconciliation between Judaism and Islam, between Jerusalem and Mecca, between the descendants of Isaac and the descendants of Ishmael.

So much for a two state solution i guess

I mean a two state solution is long dead at this point. Now the only way forward is for Palestinians to accept that and for Israel to begin doing a better job integrating them into their country.

The way this guy is talking leaves no choice but for one side to wipe the other out. I dont think he wants that given their power dynamic

Lol no it’s his actions. The man has been pissing on your face and telling you he does not want a two state solution, he sabotaged the attempts in the 90s at a 2 state solution and his actions show it.

Every time the West Bank gets brought up your default is “oh yeah unfortunate” as a way to push it off to the side.
he's actually articulating the conditions that could lead to a peaceful solution with palestinians, including possibly a 2 state solution. those conditions have never been met to date. at least he's articulating a vision with some hope. and noting that until the pals abandon the notion of eradicating israel, peace is unlikely.

hamas, by contrast, is insistence that peaceful coexistence is not a possibility and the only acceptable outcome is the eradiation of israel and jews from the region. they feed off promoting to their people the possibility of winning. and so do their enablers.

he's actually articulating the conditions that could lead to a peaceful solution with palestinians, including possibly a 2 state solution. those conditions have never been met to date. at least he's articulating a vision with some hope. and noting that until the pals abandon the notion of eradicating israel, peace is unlikely.

He’s speaking out of both sides of his mouth. He has been very consistent that he will never let Palestine have a state. His actions prove his words are true. You gotta stop the gawk gawk gawk of his cock. again look at the death toll of Palestinians vs Israelis over the last 20 years and who has killed more people by 10 fold?

hamas, by contrast, is insistence that peaceful coexistence is not a possibility and the only acceptable outcome is the eradiation of israel and jews from the region. they feed off promoting to their people the possibility of winning. and so do their enablers.

He’s speaking out of both sides of his mouth. He has been very consistent that he will never let Palestine have a state. His actions prove his words are true. You gotta stop the gawk gawk gawk of his cock. again look at the death toll of Palestinians vs Israelis over the last 20 years and who has killed more people by 10 fold?
he's been consistent if you ignore the times he's talked about a palestinian state and peaceful coexistence with palestinians. you also seem incapable of posting without making reference to his cock. you should seek help for that......

i've noted this phenomenon with guys like you. you'll take one sentence as permanent reflection of eternal intent, if it serves your agenda, and ignore anything else said that doesn't serve your agenda.

and of course, you have no response to hamas words and actions. you know, the ruling party in gaza........

I mean a two state solution is long dead at this point. Now the only way forward is for Palestinians to accept that and for Israel to begin doing a better job integrating them into their country.

The way this guy is talking leaves no choice but for one side to wipe the other out. I dont think he wants that given their power dynamic

They certainly have made their aims clear. The problem is they can't do it. They are heavily losing. So now.......victimhood.

Fuck them. I feel sorry for the minority of Palestinians who didn't want this. But its the minority. Old women and children were celebrating raped dead broken legged bodies.

Wheree are the men? Spitting on raped female corpses.

Where are the men? Hiding in tunnels because they cannot physically confront their enemy.

Fighting for this.

Fuck you. You lost. And you will continue to lose.

You know what would have put a damper on that mass immigration? Not ethnically cleansing Jews from literally every Islamic country in the world.

More than half of all Israelis that arrived during the period were from Islamic countries.

Not to mention, thousands of Arabs also immigrated into the region during the same time but no one has a problem calling them Palestinians today.

Do you understand that Jewish people left those countries because Israel actively destroyed their relations in the country?

They either bribed them to come or gave negative information to the governments so they would be forced to leave.

It's literally Israel's fault that there are no Jews left in those countries.

And why the fuck didn't European countries take in Jewish immigrants instead of shipping them half way across the world?

I love the spin most of you guys put on the past. We have fucking google and your lies are easily disproven.

I no rite!?! It just has to be a prison, there's no other explanation. I mean what possible legitimate reason could there be for such border security measures?
Israel has subjected Gaza to a blockade by land, sea, and air. Israel has control over electricity, fuel, food, water and other resources going into Gaza. Palestinians are not free to move in and out of Gaza. It's an open air prison, even the UN acknowledges this.

What possible reason would a group of people subjected to ethnic cleansing by Zionist want to resist?

What River? What Sea?

Netanyahu used "River to the Sea" rhetoric within the last few days. You guys can hang this up as a "Gotcha" point. It holds zero weight. Israel is the party actually actively perusing control over the river to the sea, and slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians in the process...

he's been consistent if you ignore the times he's talked about a palestinian state and peaceful coexistence with palestinians. you also seem incapable of posting without making reference to his cock. you should seek help for that......

i've noted this phenomenon with guys like you. you'll take one sentence as permanent reflection of eternal intent, if it serves your agenda, and ignore anything else said that doesn't serve your agenda.
You’re a silly boy. You have to look at words and then match them with the actions of Israel. You’re capable of doing this. It’s not hard.

and of course, you have no response to hamas words and actions. you know, the ruling party in gaza........

Do you understand that Jewish people left those countries because Israel actively destroyed their relations in the country?

They either bribed them to come or gave negative information to the governments so they would be forced to leave.

And why the fuck didn't European countries take in Jewish immigrants instead of shipping them half way across the world?

I love the spin most of you guys put on the past. We have fucking google and your lies are easily disproven.

Oh boy this is quite the conspiracy you've got here.

You’re a silly boy. You have to look at words and then match them with the actions of Israel. You’re capable of doing this. It’s not hard.
Funny - this is what he said:

And I also believe that making peace with more Arab states would actually increase the prospects of making peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

And that’s exactly what they were doing. And hamas couldn’t take that, because the last thing they want is peace in the region and conditions for a Palestinian state coexisting along Israel.

Netanyahu used "River to the Sea" rhetoric within the last few days. You guys can hang this up as a "Gotcha" point. It holds zero weight. Israel is the party actually actively perusing control over the river to the sea, and slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians in the process...

I agree that Israel has been positioning itself to take over the entire region for the last few decades.

Muslim Arabs have the same goal.

The question is, which "Palestine" would be more "free"... one run by a Israel, or one run by the PA and Hamas?

Funny - this is what he said:

And that’s exactly what they were doing. And hamas couldn’t take that, because the last thing they want is peace in the region and conditions for a Palestinian state coexisting along Israel.

Lol gawk gawk gawk

Oh boy this is quite the conspiracy you've got here.

Conspiracy? Have you done any research on this? You seem completely ignorant of the history.

This is common fact accepted by Israeli historians. Israel needed more people and they only wanted Jews. How else do you see this going?

The Jews didn't leave. They were expelled. The Arabs were collectively pissed that they got their asses handed to them in the Arab-Israeli Wars of 1948.

From the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, Arab colonization is fucking dead, hee hee.

Fucking losers.

The Jews didn't leave. They were expelled. The Arabs were collectively pissed that they got their asses handed to them in the Arab-Israeli Wars of 1948.

From the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, Arab colonization is fucking dead, hee hee.

Fucking losers.

Read this if you are a good faith poster. There was many directives by Israel to get more Jews into Israel. It makes sense since they needed more people in a newly created country. A lot of Arab countries did not want them to leave because it would only make Israel more powerful. They even made laws so they couldn't but Israel worked overtime to stop this. Do you see the issues here? It only benefited one side for the Jewish people to leave.

Back