International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Hey hypocritical dipshit. You mentioned Jews being a different race of people who "invaded" "Palestine" (if you're wondering why I put Palestine in quotes, it's because I don't think it's a real country), so I offered a counter-example to point out your hypocrisy. Turks are a different race of people too.

And the hypocrisy doesn't end there. You're the one who started cherry picking examples of Muslim "magnanimity" towards Jews so I cherry picked examples of their hostility to counter them. I'm only employing the same manipulative rhetoric that you have used in this stupid game of whataboutism that you started in the first place.

You're going throw out another account of how the Jews were able to live peacefully and thrive under Islamic rule in yet another desperate attempt to whitewash the history of persecution of the Jews?

Well, I shall present to you the following counter-arguments:

Source: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-treatment-of-jews-in-arab-islamic-countries
You might be the dumbest poster in the war room. Did a large group of Turks move into Palestine after they gained control of the region? Did the Turks start moving native Palestinians out of there home? Did Turks disrupt the way and quality of life of Palestinians?

Your source is a puff piece from a Zionist website trying to strengthen ties between Israel and America. Its funny how they avoid explaining the context of certain events

The Banu Qaynuqa were a Jewish tribe expelled by the Islamic prophet Muhammad for breaking the treaty known as the Constitution of Medina[2][3] after an argument arose between them after they sexually harassed a woman in a market place
l
l
l
In their second and final military push against Medina, now known as the Battle of the Trench, the Meccans recruited allies from northwestern Arabia to join the fight, including the assistance of the two exiled Jewish tribes. In addition, they sent envoys to the largest Jewish tribe still in Medina, the Banu Qurayza, hoping to win their support. The Banu Qurayza's crucial location on the south side of Medina would allow the Meccans to attack Muhammad from two sides.

The Banu Qurayza were hesitant to join the Meccan alliance, but when a substantial Meccan army arrived, they agreed.

As a siege began, the Banu Qurayza nervously awaited further developments. Learning of their intention to defect and realizing the grave danger this posed, Muhammad initiated diplomatic efforts to keep the Banu Qurayza on his side. Little progress was made. In the third week of the siege, the Banu Qurayza signaled their readiness to act against Muhammad,

Last edited:
Anyone that feels bad for Palestinian deaths should blame Hamas and its rape culture activities.

"There are eyewitness accounts of people hiding in bushes while girls and women were raped and shot in the head. There is evidence of a dead woman at the festival with rigor mortis, stripped from the waist down, legs spread apart, her body partly burned.

There has been testimony from a crying grandmother, a Holocaust survivor, who watched her granddaughter abused and murdered; testimonies of those retrieving victims with their heads cut off, teenagers found in puddles of blood, legs spread out, semen on their back with gun shot wounds to the back of their heads.

A couple tied together, clothes down, the woman clearly the victim of rape. And information emerging too from the Israel Defence Force interrogations of captured Hamas terrorists, who revealed they had manuals about how to rape, that the capture of children and babies was “to rape them” and of the women to “whore them, rape them, hurt them and interrogate them”.

LOl @ democratic country, which holds millions captive for generations in open-air prisons. i understand you guys exterminated the natives and kept millions in slavery for centuries, therefore, wait for it...
I say that right in line with our way of thinking

Anyone that feels bad for Palestinian deaths should blame Hamas and its rape culture activities.

"There are eyewitness accounts of people hiding in bushes while girls and women were raped and shot in the head. There is evidence of a dead woman at the festival with rigor mortis, stripped from the waist down, legs spread apart, her body partly burned.

There has been testimony from a crying grandmother, a Holocaust survivor, who watched her granddaughter abused and murdered; testimonies of those retrieving victims with their heads cut off, teenagers found in puddles of blood, legs spread out, semen on their back with gun shot wounds to the back of their heads.

A couple tied together, clothes down, the woman clearly the victim of rape. And information emerging too from the Israel Defence Force interrogations of captured Hamas terrorists, who revealed they had manuals about how to rape, that the capture of children and babies was “to rape them” and of the women to “whore them, rape them, hurt them and interrogate them”.

Sure but the asterisk at the bottom of the rape manual clearly said only if the women and babies were in the military.

LOl @ democratic country, which holds millions captive for generations in open-air prisons. i understand you guys exterminated the natives and kept millions in slavery for centuries, therefore, wait for it...
What’s to LOL at? Are those Israeli citizens?

You might need a civics lesson my man. None of that means they aren’t a democratic nation.

I know you just copied and pasted that passage but have you read the article that is hyperlinked? It mentioned nothing of her granddaughter being raped and there is no evidence of her testimony anyway in the public domain about any rape. Don't you think that is a little strange?

Why not reveal it when there was apparently so much raping and yet there has not been a shred of verifiable evidence produced. I'd be surprised if there weren't at least a handful of rape cases but if it was so widespread why is there literally no evidence of it?

The UN can't help by the way because the Israelis went around systematically destroying all the forensic evidence that would have proved many of these crimes.

What’s to LOL at? Are those Israeli citizens?

You might need a civics lesson my man. None of that means they aren’t a democratic nation.
i just learned that it's ok to keep millions in prison for generations because hey they're not citizens, it's fine, we're still a shining democracy if we do horrible things to non-citizens.

honesty dude, think about what you're saying, cause it's some sick shit.

i just learned that it's ok to keep millions in prison for generations because hey they're not citizens, it's fine, we're still a shining democracy if we do horrible things to non-citizens.

honesty dude, think about what you're saying, cause it's some sick shit.
It’s not it’s just you randomly picking a point in time and decided that this is the origin of the conflict. It’s all started in 2006 right? When Israel abandoned occupation and went with a policy of containment. Nothing ever happened before that date.

I sure hope your next silly response isn’t to try to go round the whole 100+ year history because I’m not interested. I’ve already done that enough times in this thread.

It’s not it’s just you randomly picking a point in time and decided that this is the origin of the conflict. It’s all started in 2006 right? When Israel abandoned occupation and went with a policy of containment. Nothing ever happened before that date.

I sure hope your next silly response isn’t to try to go round the whole 100+ year history because I’m not interested. I’ve already done that enough times in this thread.
i was talking about your idea that a country can actually still call itself a democracy when it's holding million of people in open air prisons, for generations. i find that idea vile.

you just went for some "start of conflict" deflect that had nothing to do with my point.

Israeli forces place Khan Younis hospitals under seige

Israeli forces, advancing deep into western Khan Younis in Gaza's bloodiest fighting of the new year so far, stormed one hospital and placed another under siege on Monday, cutting the wounded off from trauma care, Palestinian officials said.

Another day another hospital besieged... The intentionality of it is blatant, the goal is to destruct Gaza's medical system until it doesn't exist anymore.

Another day, another set of Hamas tunnels under a hospital. You’re right, it’s getting repetitive. But there’s not a damn thing you or your bellyaching can do about it. They wanted a war, they have a war. C’est la vie. 🤷‍♂️

i was talking about your idea that a country can actually still call itself a democracy when it's holding million of people in open air prisons, for generations. i find that idea vile.

you just went for some "start of conflict" deflect that had nothing to do with my point.
And as I pointed out that has nothing to do with the definition of a democracy. And it wasn’t a deflect, it was me cutting off the next line of BS you were clearly setting up for. I mean you are literally the one that started walking this back to before October 7th.

But I can play your game too. So you think the rape and murder of children was justified? I find that idea vile. Think about what you’re saying because it’s some sick shit.

And as I pointed out that has nothing to do with the definition of a democracy. And it wasn’t a deflect, it was me cutting off the next line of BS you were clearly setting up for. I mean you are literally the one that started walking this back to before October 7th.

But I can play your game too. So you think the rape and murder of children was justified? I find that idea vile. Think about what you’re saying because it’s some sick shit.
F9BpWEGa8AAec8O.jpg

there is no reason for the discussion NOT to go before october 7. that's insane to force that timeline on something that's been going on for generations. only people that have no way to fight arguments of the brutalization of the palestinians under the israeli regime are yelling about that.

and the definition of democracy doesn't end at who has the right to vote. if that was all that would be needed or a regime to be called a democracy, the third reich would also be paraded as one. Democracy includes vast precepts about minority rights, who in this case are the palestinians, that have been corralled like animals into open air prisons, for generations. why are you immediately running away from this aspect? why aren't you addressing this horror? why?

and of course raping of women and children is awful, vile. the attack was monstruous. now your turn - is keeping generations of palestinians in open air prisons, and endlessly brutalizing them, is that also not vile?

It's weird to see right wingers that pretend to care about America or Europe's borders not give a single fuck about Israeli's security situation between 1948-current year.

It's weird seeing right winger that pretend to care about mass immigration not give a single fuck that the zionist state has been established on the greatest mass immigration of the 20th century with supper of the United Kingdom

It's weird seeing right winger that pretend to care about mass immigration not give a single fuck that the zionist state has been established on the greatest mass immigration of the 20th century with supper of the United Kingdom

You know what would have put a damper on that mass immigration? Not ethnically cleansing Jews from literally every Islamic country in the world.

More than half of all Israelis that arrived during the period were from Islamic countries.

Not to mention, thousands of Arabs also immigrated into the region during the same time but no one has a problem calling them Palestinians today.

100 days of death, displacement and destruction in Palestine's Gaza

Drone video shows Gaza destruction after 100 days of war​

Israel says it has used more than 10,000 bombs and missiles, and launched hundreds of airstrikes across Gaza, since the 7 October Hamas attack triggered the war.
Gazan officials say more than 50% of housing units in Gaza have been destroyed, left uninhabitable or damaged since the start of the conflict.
Almost two million people in the enclave - 85% of the population - are reported to have fled their homes.
Drone shots captured in Khan Younis, Maghazi and Rafah show the scale of the damage.

"BuT wHaT iS pRoPoRtIoNaTe ?" "iT's A mOrAl CoNuNdRuM"

Last edited:
there is no reason for the discussion NOT to go before october 7. that's insane to force that timeline on something that's been going on for generations. only people that have no way to fight arguments of the brutalization of the palestinians under the israeli regime are yelling about that.

and the definition of democracy doesn't end at who has the right to vote. if that was all that would be needed or a regime to be called a democracy, the third reich would also be paraded as one. Democracy includes vast precepts about minority rights, who in this case are the palestinians, that have been corralled like animals into open air prisons, for generations. why are you immediately running away from this aspect? why aren't you addressing this horror? why?

and of course raping of women and children is awful, vile. the attack was monstruous. now your turn - is keeping generations of palestinians in open air prisons, and endlessly brutalizing them, is that also not vile?
You might be an insane person. You literally just accussed me of trying to deflect by taking this back further in time. Which you know, was a nonstarter because what I actually said is I wasn't going to do that. Then you yourself went back to before that to actually deflect from what my simple comment was; which was that it actually makes sense we wouldn't "Treat them like Nort Korea" because of their response to being attacked. You know, since we started two decades long conflicts and killed who knows how many people after we were attacked.

So then you went and chose to hyperfocus on me calling them a democracy, which they are. Maybe you don't like it but that doesn't change the fact. Them doing bad things to their neighbors doesn't make them not a democracy. If that was the case im not sure there ever has been a democracy in history. You might take umbrage with the Greeks themselves since they attacked and enslaved neighboring city states. Whatever. You struggling to accept definitions isn't my problem and frankly going around in circles with you as you try to spin from one deflect to the next doesn't interest me.

Back