International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Because they were different pipes that weren't supporting water for the Palestinians, those were pipes that were diverted to Israelis in occupied territories. You were wrong in you assertion of what pipes were being used:

"While the plan to reuse the explosives in the Israeli shells was moving ahead, long water pipelines were found buried in the areas of the settlements from which Israel withdrew in 2005.

"This discovery turned out to be a qualitative leap. These pipes, which stretched from the liberated settlements in the west across the Israeli border to the east, had been hidden from the eye. For years, they served Israel in its theft of Palestinian water."

Because these specific pipes aren't the reason Gaza was cut off from water and other supplies. Israel is the reason. They have created a blockade by land, air, and sea. They control everyting going in and out of Gaza. Gaza is a prison point blank.

You are supporting a terrorist state that has slaughtered over 20,000 civilians. I don't want to hear shit about "darker motivations". You aren't in any position to be delegating morality points.

This is the type of scenario we're dealing with here: some asshole goes to an animal shelter and brags to the staff that he intends to kill all their dogs. Later that night, someone breaks in and kills all their dogs. The next morning a video emerges showing the asshole killing dogs elsewhere. Then Snubnose707 joins the conversation and says "I don't think he did it." The question for snubnose is, why don't you think he did it? Is it not exactly what he said he would do? Has he not demonstrated himself capable of the act?

This is the type of scenario we're dealing with here: some asshole goes to an animal shelter and brags to the staff that he intends to kill all their dogs. Later that night, someone breaks in and kills all their dogs. The next morning a video emerges showing the asshole killing dogs elsewhere. Then Snubnose707 joins the conversation and says "I don't think he did it." The question for snubnose is, why don't you think he did it? Is it not exactly what he said he would do? Has he not demonstrated himself capable of the act?
This is a retarded analogy.

Hamas is building garbage bombs out of reclaimed supplies that are ineffective against Israel. Israel is getting the best bombs on the planet given to them by the United States and is slaughtering over 20,000 civilians. These aren't equivalent.

Also irrelevant to what we were debating. You are claiming Gaza doesn't have water because of this, false.

Gaza -
gettyimages-1753036894-2_custom-0a5964e4497e550d75b1f00bd49ec9adad7a46f6-s1100-c50.jpg

Pyongyang -
87011678-BEA5-4A2B-BACB-8FADF7461765_w1200_r1.jpg

Yes! Clearly North Koreans are worse off than Palestinians. You are a fucking joke dude.
<Dany07>

What is happening now doesn't count for them. It's almost like palestinians are not humans.

https://www.awrad.org/files/server/polls/polls2023/Public Opinion Poll - Gaza War 2023 - Tables of Results.pdf

Some data for you to ignore.

Rejection of peace and reconciliation
  • 75% support the October 7 massacre
  • 85.9% reject coexistence with Israel
  • 71.1% are committed to the restoration of “historical Palestine” as a final resolution
  • 74.7% support the creation of a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea” as the only acceptable resolution of the conflict.
Support for terrorism
  • 76% believe that Hamas plays a somewhat to very positive role
  • 84% believe that Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) plays a somewhat to very positive role
  • 79.8% believe that Fatah’s terror wing, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades, plays a somewhat to very positive role
  • 88.6% believe that Hamas’ armed wing, the Al-Kassam Brigades, plays a somewhat to very positive role.
Terror organisations have far higher support than Fatah
  • 87.3% of the Palestinians believe that the Palestinian Authority plays a negative role
  • Only 8.4% believe that the PA should govern the West Bank and Gaza
  • 85.8% support Hamas continuing to play a role in the Palestinian government
  • 13.6% support a Hamas-only government
  • 72.2% support a “national unity” government of Fatah and Hamas.
Negativity towards aid (to Palestine) providers is extreme
  • 98.2% of Palestinians see the U.S. role as negative
  • 96.7% consider the UK role as negative
  • 92.6% consider the EU role as negative.
  • 85.5% believe that these countries support Israel because of “hatred of Arabs"
  • 79.5% believe that support is the result of “hatred of Muslims and Islam”
More moderate Arab countries working towards peace are equally hated
  • 96% disapprove of the UAE
  • 95.5% disapprove of Saudi Arabia
  • 84.6% disapprove of Egypt
  • 75.6% disapprove of Jordan.
Unrealistic views on the current military situation
  • 72.6% said Palestine will win the current military conflict
  • 3.1% said Israel will win.
What the fuck does this even have to do with who has it worse off between north Koreans and Palestinians?

So you're conceding that Palestinians are worse off but your argument is "they deserve it tho"???? Fucking LOL

What is happening now doesn't count for them. It's almost like palestinians are not humans.
Very clearly that is their rationale. That moron just pivoted from the argument entirely to say "yeah but they deserve it".

You're a caricature of a hasbara mouthpiece and don't even realize it.

You don't even know how many Hamas militant were killed. "1/3 or 1/2" wow the margin of error is incredibly loose here. And where did you get those numbers ? Mark Regev gave them to you ? Oh wait he himself doesn't know as he said many times on piers morgan's show. You don't know, but trying to do what you do best : gaslighting us.

"it sucks that their leaders...." interesting way to phrase the killing of 25K human beings, injuring 100K of them, making disabled of thousands, destruction of 70% of the infrastructure, annihilating the health system, starving 500K and many other horrors. Couldn't have dehumanized Palestinian civilians more if you tried.

And of course the topic is emotional. It doesn't shine a good light that you're trying to cast your indifference to the massive loss of human lives as some wonderful stoicism that should be commended. Especially when you're way more emotional than anyone on this topic.

But hey you've been advocating for the displacement of the whole population of the Gaza strip from the beginning of all this so of course you don't give two bollocks about them and don't see them as equal humans.

Not worth my time, bye.

I mean, the only statistics we're getting on the death toll is from Hamas itself and they are very open about the fact that they don't differentiate between a civilian and militant casualty. So it's not my fault that we don't have more reliable data on the topic. I'm just going off what's available.

Do you think any of the 25,000 claimed deaths were militants?

An Israeli journalist from Channel 13 News, refuted claims made by the military regarding alleged crimes committed by Hamas, which were published around the world.

The journalist highlighted a particular incident involving the Kfir Brigade commander, who spoke to another channel giving detail on events in Kibbutz Be'eri, alleging the killing of eight babies and an elderly woman. However, the Israeli journalist said, “Well, no eight babies were killed in Be'eri, according to the Kibbutz spokesperson and there's no woman named Jenya in Be'eri.”

Before anyone comes at me for the source it's an UNCUNT SEGMENT OF ISRAELI TV Channel 13 News.

What the fuck does this even have to do with who has it worse off between north Koreans and Palestinians?

So you're conceding that Palestinians are worse off but your argument is "they deserve it tho"???? Fucking LOL

You literally said this in the quote I posted.

"Oh wait, you probably don't count those huh? Palestinians are all sub human Hamas sympathizers to you. So when they're extra judicially executed by Israel, it's not the same thing eh bud?"

So yes, it does appear that all nearly all Palestinians are Hamas sympathizers, though I wouldn't call them sub human, I'll leave that sort of derogatory language to you. They're just manipulated by propaganda like yourself.

Heavy fighting in Khan Younis leaves hundreds of patients stranded in main hospital

I love how you think posturing and posting emojis with no argumentation or data, somehow means you're right.

North Koreans aren't confined to a tiny area the size of Seattle.
North Koreans living in cities have running water and electricity
90% of North Koreans aren't currently displaced from their homes and fleeing bombs.

Do you have ANY argument or ANY data or is it just empty posturing for you??

Do you understand why there's a difference? lol...

Damn this dude is even dumb enough to fall for North Korean propaganda.
It's all smoke and mirrors.

This tidy collection of high-rises and low-slung buildings is surrounded by agricultural fields. North Koreans call the place Kijong-dong, or Peace Village.

The multinational troops on the South Korean side have a different name for it.

Propaganda Village.

South Korea has long contended that Kijong-dong is a façade manned by the North Korean military.

Some of the buildings have their windows painted on, said Cmdr. Robert Watt of the combined Southern forces. Other tall structures appear to be shells; when night falls, light shines brightly in upper windows but is dim closer to the ground, suggesting there are no floors or walls inside.

Music blares from loudspeakers, drifting eerily across the winter-browned countryside. A towering flagpole rises high above.

North Korea created all this, Watt said, in hopes of persuading South Koreans to defect, as in: What a nice city. I’d like to live there.

I'd imagine things are the same or even worse in Pyongyang.

Heavy fighting in Khan Younis leaves hundreds of patients stranded in main hospital

Well, now wounded Hamas fighters who went In to get patched up so they can rejoin the fight are stuck I guess

*shrugs

I love how you think posturing and posting emojis with no argumentation or data, somehow means you're right.

North Koreans aren't confined to a tiny area the size of Seattle.
North Koreans living in cities have running water and electricity
90% of North Koreans aren't currently displaced from their homes and fleeing bombs.

Do you have ANY argument or ANY data or is it just empty posturing for you??

Uh, the original point was that life in the "open air prison" Gaza was better than North Korea PRE-WAR. That's true.

Now of course after Gaza started a war with Israel, it's a hell of a lot worse. But not as bad as it would be in NK if they started a war with any of their neighbors... MILLIONS of NK civilians would be killed in a matter of days.

This is a retarded analogy.

Hamas is building garbage bombs out of reclaimed supplies that are ineffective against Israel. Israel is getting the best bombs on the planet given to them by the United States and is slaughtering over 20,000 civilians. These aren't equivalent.

Also irrelevant to what we were debating. You are claiming Gaza doesn't have water because of this, false.

It's a perfectly apt analogy. What's retarded about it is the position of yours that's being analogized. How you can assume Hamas isn't doing the precise thing they said they would do when their own conduct is documented is beyond imagination. And the effectiveness (or obvious lack thereof) of these "garage bomb" is hardly something you can fall back on. +4000 of these were lobbed at Israel on Oct 7. How many feet of usable water piping is that? Seriously, tell us? How could it have been used elsewhere? Oh, and do you know why those rockets are ineffective? Because the iron dome (at the expense of hundreds of millions of dollars) intercepts them. OR because they fall short of their target and land on a Gaza hospital. You remember that don't you?

Damn this dude is even dumb enough to fall for North Korean propaganda.
A picture of Pyongyang is propaganda. Alright you've moved into trolling territory.

BTW I love how you completely cucked out and stepped away from the argument to say "yeah but they deserve it". Brilliant. You are a racist genocide apologist. Enough said.

Do you understand why there's a difference? lol...
You apparently weren't paying attention to the argument.

The argument being had was "north Koreans are worse off than palestinians". Now you've just conceded the argument and moved on to "ok yeah but they deserve it".

A picture of Pyongyang is propaganda. Alright you've moved into trolling territory.

BTW I love how you completely cucked out and stepped away from the argument to say "yeah but they deserve it". Brilliant. You are a racist genocide apologist. Enough said.
Yes, Pyongyang is literally a propaganda city.

If you had any idea about what you're talking about you would know this. Lmao

Back